Present for my girlfriend

Well hello I'm a boy and me and my girlfriend have been together for a year now and i would really like to spoil her i'm planning to buy her a necklace with her "nick"name in it and the when we started this relationship :) then i was planning to give it to her inside a pokeball because she loves pokemon do you have any remaining tips ? Sorry for my English it's not my native tongue

Well that does sound like a cute idea, if she's into those things.? After that I would sya just maybe take her to a nice dinner, and maybe a movie or something??

I think it's a really cute present and the nickname nacklace is very romantic:) take her out for picnic or dinner ?or a concert

Wow! That's really a romantic idea. Pokemon thing is really cute. But, just a suggestion. If you really want to spoil her, then I think you should go for diamonds. Girls just love diamonds, and I think she would love to get one too. Every girl does. Now that you've already decided on the necklace, why not surprise her with a ring. Here are some good selections. http://www.pheradiamonds.com/product-category/engagement-rings/page/3/?I've personally been shopping one for myself. Check them out. :)

By the way, congratz on compleating one year together. Not everyone are that lucky. ;)

Hey Dario, giving a nickname necklace is really very romantic gift !! In addition to this you can try taking her to a pub or any other romantic place for dinner. Being a girl I know, how much girls get crazy for carrying accessory like bags, Sunglasses, watches. Why don't you try out giving her latest trend sunglasses? Now a days many Website like EL sunglasses, Ray-ban, Oakley has come up with a cool funky style, heart, oval, round shape cheap sunglasses.
?

Hello Dario, you can use Xwalker shopping search engine to find out the unique gift for your girlfriend.

Really nice idea. Gifting a cute necklace with nickname on it is cute.

What about watches? Burberry is known for making some gorgeous watches It's no exception to that.  

Reply to Thread