Bra Fitting

Not sure if this is the best forum for this but...I just got measured for the first time... I usually always wore a 34a, but I found out I was really a 30c! ? So I was curious if anyone else got a "shocker" like that before.When did you last get measured for a bra?
What store was it?
What size did you think you were?
What did you end up being?

I got measured at a Victoria Secret in New York City once and I was exactly what I thought I was a 32B
Going from an A to C is a pretty big jump. Was it for a store you had never worn a bra from before? I know different brands can sometimes run bigger or smaller.

alegnatm:I got measured at a Victoria Secret in New York City once and I was exactly what I thought I was a 32B
Going from an A to C is a pretty big jump. Was it for a store you had never worn a bra from before? I know different brands can sometimes run bigger or smaller.?

I got measured at Nordstrom... I think the cup difference was because the band size?is smaller. My boobs are basically the same size around as before, but she measured like really tight underneath for the band size, so that came out a lot smaller.

While buying a bra, be sure that it fits properly on your body. Choose your bra according to your size, as if you wear loose or tight bray, you can have side effects.

Reply to Thread