Best fashion site I've ever come across..

So I've been on this incredible site for a while now and figured I'd be nice and share the link. It's not fancy or bulky at all - just your basic page. It shows a list of zillions of popular fashion items and even gives you the option to search for specific things. I'm in love with like 75% of the stuff on this site! 

Check it out! 
http://wheretoget.it

Oh and you can also create a profile to save things that you love in case you want to buy them. 
Add me if you want: LokiHiddleston

hy this looks pretty cool.  thanks!!

Anytime. 😊

That looks super cool! Thanks for sharing it :).

Anytime. 

That site is great. Thank you! I will spend a few hours on it today :))

You're welcome. 

For me it will be such store with jewellery. It looks like piece of art:)

I only prefer Online Fashion Store

Hey!
I am having a profile on your site and already using it for saving my favorite products. Do check out my online fashion store D'VIBGYORand give your opinion on my products!

Hey girls,

www.EarFleek.com is definately the best fun/chic fashion site i have recently come across!I thought i would share this awesome company if stumbled upon called My Monthly Earrings. Its basiaclly the dollar shave club for stdus and earrings! At first i was skeptical of it because it was so cheap ($3.49 a month), however i have now been subscribed for 3 months and have gotten such fun earrings each month. I love the surprise of receiving fun jewelry every month that fits my personality!I get to select my personality choice and then subscribe.

Hope ya'll check it out!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts at?www.EarFleek.com

Erica

Wheretoget.it is the best fashion site. I am already following them on facebook. Their are hundreds of popular fancy fashion items but I
have never tried yes. I just order a jacket from calibreapparel.com. Hope i'll recieve within a day or two.

Reply to Thread