What Shampoo/Conditioner do you use?

It's just a conversation piece for my insane 3:30 A.M boredom! 

I've tried just about every Shampoo and Conditioner you can think of on the market. I have damaged hair from bleaching and medication that I take that dehydrates my body as well as hair. Plus it just so happens that I have the most ugly, unmanageable wavy, frizzy hair in existence so I've searched high and low for a good S/C combo to tame my hair..or at least work with it a bit. I FINALLY met my "match" by switching to a S/C combo I found at Wal-Mart by a brand called Schwarzkopf - fully it is called "Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair." I fell in love with the brand! The smell is amazing, it adds shine to my hair and makes it soft, even though it's really damaged! No other hair care product has ever done me justice!

You?!

I absolutely love Marc Anthony products. I usually use Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner. When I need some major repairing, I use Marc Anthony Macadamia Oil shampoo and conditioner. I also use the Macadamia Oil Deep Rescue Treatment (hair mask) once in a while, as well as the macadamia oil treatment. 
Only brand that doesn't make my hair oily. I've tried everything else and my hair gets so gross.

I know how you feel a out the oily hair! Mine acts the same way! I've honestly never heard of or seen Marc Anthony products. Unfortunately places around here aren't vast in their product line. :/

I use Diva Curl "low poo" shampoo and their conditioner. It makes my curls come out nice and uniform and keeps them hydrated.
When I am planning to use any hot tools on my hair I use KMS "free shape" shampoo and conditioner which has heat protection in it and it makes the hair more pliable for styling.

I wish I could find all of these things here where I live! I have never heard of Diva Curl. Unfortunately my hair is wavy/frizzy naturally so something like that may turn me into a walking nightmare! Lol. 

It actually tames the curls and helps make a more uniform looK. You could buy it online too.

Gosh that would be the ultimate treat for me! My hair has a mind of its own so I am
definitely gonna look into this!

You really should, the products are super hydrating which I love. The "no poo" shampoo is basically like a conditioner, so I personally can't use it every wash so I switch betweeN that and a regular shampoo (I also don't wash my hair every day either) I also use their "light defining curl gel" which makes my curls nice and full but is light enough that it doesnt make it crunchy.

Well thank you! I might have some experimenting to do. :O

Reply to Thread