Clothes for a petite girl?!

I am five foot, and 95lb so finding clothes that is hip and cute can be an issue. Also I have size 2-3 feet, I wear kid shoes which sucks so much. I love heels but they don't make heels in children sizes. I want to become more trendy and feminize a bit, but I'm just not sure how to go about it. Any times, or cute ideas for me? Thanks for the help!(:

I am 4'9" and a bit heavier than you but I used to be about your weight and I found and still find that American Eagle carries clothes that fit me very well.
Also, Target carries certain girls clothes that are very fashionable and much more "grown-up" looking IMO. I can fit into a L or XL in most of their girls clothes, I usually just buy their yoga pants because they are a lot cheaper for girls but their other stuff is cute too.
Payless shoes carries a womans size 5 and those usually fit my feet (I can fit a kids 2-3 as well). They aren't the greatest quality shoes in the world but they work. I also shop in the kids shoe section at Kohls and Journeys, I have a pair of Uggs from Journeys Kids that look just like the "adult" Uggs and they were also about $50 cheaper.

alegnatm:I am 4'9" and a bit heavier than you but I used to be about your weight and I found and still find that American Eagle carries clothes that fit me very well.
Also, Target carries certain girls clothes that are very fashionable and much more "grown-up" looking IMO. I can fit into a L or XL in most of their girls clothes, I usually just buy their yoga pants because they are a lot cheaper for girls but their other stuff is cute too.
Payless shoes carries a womans size 5 and those usually fit my feet (I can fit a kids 2-3 as well). They aren't the greatest quality shoes in the world but they work. I also shop in the kids shoe section at Kohls and Journeys, I have a pair of Uggs from Journeys Kids that look just like the "adult" Uggs and they were also about $50 cheaper. 

Thank you! I will definitely take a look at those places for sure. 

American Eagle is also the only place I buy jeans because they have Petite sizes that fit my legs.

I tottaly recomend you to take a look into wholesale clothing shops they can offer you whatever you want :)  

If you are still looking you can find something here. Such fashion tips could be really helpful nowadays.

I am petite as well, and I reccomend empire waists (they bring waist line up therfore making you look taller) also when wearing prints go with smaller prints that won't overwhelm your figure. Also wear skirts , and shorts that stop just above the knee, avoid strappy shoes (that go up the leg) because they make your legs look shorter. Basically just bring the hem line of your clothes up a little or down depending on what you want to appear longer. I like my legs to appear longer so I wear crop tops and high waisted pants, if you want your torso to appear longer then wear tunics (but tunics on shorter people make us look shorter). For dresse hi lows are really good I wear a lot of those, and for jackets try to avoid long jackets, as they drag down our height go with crop jackets that stop at your waist or hips.

I have small feet too (size 4) and I wear Blundstones every day (I'm not joking: I own my normal pair, my steeltoes, my winter boots, and I'm getting a pair of dress boots). They come in small sizes, and the children's ones look exactly like the adult ones! They're a little (ok, a lot) more expensive, but last forever. My mum's had her's for over 25 years and they still look great (when she polishes them anyway :P).?
I'm also 5'1'' and a little bit and I find Old Navy jeans are short enough, and Garage jeans I know come in very small sizes (I usually wear a 2 and I'm a 5 there, so a 0 is about a 3, and there is also 1, 0, and 00 below that)!?
For skirts I like the mid-calf ones from Forever21 because I find they give the maxi-skirt look without being too long and drowning me in fabric!
I have a really short torso compared to the rest of my body, so shirts are always difficult for me to find. Never underestimate the power of a long-line crop top, it can be a full length shirt if you're short enough! Also high waisted pants are life changing, they make you look infinitly taller and your boobs twice as big when you wear a tucked-in shirt :)
Hope this helped a little <3

ASOS have an amazing range of petite clothing from loads of brands. You should also consider getting some hemming tape or getting your clothes professionally altered, go items that you will wear a lot like jeans.?

I have the same issue but i found that H&M and Forever 21 have really small sizes so half of my closet comes from those two retailers.

wear black dress !!! ;)

If you are really sincere about clothing for a petite girl then I can recommend you a tip. Firstly, When you are searching online for any kind of shopping you can found out a relevant coupon code for clothing. In this ways, You can save a lot of money. I really enjoyed savings. You can also check out.
I am already using coupon code from Express Coupons

?

try

You may try sweater dresses with matching leggings and leopard print ankle boots. You can find out fashionable sweater dresses on sale using Xwalker fashion search engine.

Great ideas.

Reply to Thread