Favorite summer footwear

What kinds of shoes do you like to wear most during summer?
sandals
flip flops
heels
boots
sneakers
no shoes- going barefoot
some other kind of shoes...

flip flops at home
heels when I need to
boots when its raining
sneakers at home
no shoes- going barefoot as much as I can
some other kind of shoes...flats

I usually use flat sandals and flip flops during summer, it makes me feel comfortable. I'm wearing flip flops when we are going to the beach, having summer picnics and at home. I am not fond of using heels because it's not my style and my feet get sore when I'm wearing heels. I am in love with flats it can be paired on anything like summer dresses, shirt and skirts.

Flip flops! At old navy they're 2 for $5 so I have them in white and black lol

kari_TX: Flip flops! At old navy they're 2 for $5 so I have them in white and black lol 

Thanks for that tip! That's a pretty good deal. And you can always use some flip flops.

Deleted

I wear Adiddas gazels or my ARO (http://www.vialis.es/eshop/category.php?id_category=2105) sneakers all year round but in the summer I also like to wear native shoes (http://nativeshoes.com) and sometimes leather T-strap sandles.

Mostly sandals, flats and flipflops. I only wear sneakers at the gym.

Now that I think about I usually spend summers pretty much barefoot. Not just summer of course, but whenever I can. When I have to wear shoes it's flip flops.

What kinds of shoes do you like to wear most during summer?
sandals - No
flip flops - Yes
heels - No
boots - Only rainboots
sneakers - Yes
no shoes- going barefoot - Yes
some other kind of shoes... - No 

Sandals mostly and strappy heeled ones for going out at night

sandals -- not often, unless they're real cute
flip flops --- a lot
heels ---- nope
boots --- no way
sneakers --- rarely
no shoes- going barefoot ---- as much as possible

I got some flip-flops at Old Navy last week and they have a good deal. I bought two pairs of flip flops and they have discount. I have them in silver and bright colors like neon pink. The flip flops are so comfy and cheap but they have a good quality.

sandals - Yes.
flip flops- Yes.
heels- No.
boots- No.
sneakers- No.
no shoes- going barefoot - Sometimes.
some other kind of shoes...- Flats. 

I usually wear sneakers at home and even outside. Hype dc sneakers online has a really great collection of sneakers and I always get my shoes from there. I also love heels but they are a pain to wear at work. So, heels are reserved for occassional wearing. Sandals and flip-flops are not my tastes.

I actually only wear sneakers or shoes in the summer if I'm going on a jog or running. Other than that
I would wear sandals, flip flips or flats.

Target also sells affordable flip flops and flats and I'm so excited for their summer collection when winter is done. Flip flops is very comfortable to wear especially when you are in the beach or pool. I also saw some crochet footwear on Pinterest and I am thinking to make it for my kids.

it's depend on which clothes i wear,if i wear one evening dress to a party,i will choose heels.

?I'm wearing flip flops when we are going to the beach, having summer picnics and at home. I am not fond of using heels because it's not my style and my feet get sore when I'm wearing heels. I am in love with flats it can be paired on anything like summer dresses, shirt and skirts.

I wear flip flops or sandals when it's dry and sunny. Sneakers if I have a lot of walking to do. Boots for cold weather or if it goes well with my outfit. I have dress flats for slightly more fancy occasions but rarely heels. I don't have enough occasions to wear heels to, but they look awesome.

Happy birthday Mary‏: http://youtu.be/QhafIDUC3hs

I wear either birkenstocks or black flipflops. I don't really like to bring attention to my feet so I never wear crazy looking shoes.

Reply to Thread