How much makeup do you wear?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I mean just for everyday, not dressing up and going out or anything. I usually just wear mascara, liner and lip gloss. 

Lip balm and sometimes eye liner.

Depends on the day. Sometimes I won't wear anything or just liner and mascara. Other days I'll wear everything--foundation, contouring, eyeshadow, liner, mascara, lip color of some sort. Ironically it takes a lot more make up for a "natural" look than it does for me when I'm dressing up. 

I wear BB cream, compact powder, concealer, eyeliner, blush and mascara everyday.

I just wear mascara, but I might stop that because I don't think it does anything for me.

I think I look ugly with a bunch of makeup, like eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. I like my natural face.

Lipstick, maybe mascara. Not much at all.

I hardly ever wear makeup, but when I do, it's a fine powder, black eyeliner, mascara, sometimes lip gloss and sometimes dark eyeshadow.

For everday just bb cream or a mineral based powder foundation, mascara, nude eyeshadow, light blusher and a tinted lipgloss or lipstick.

During the day, I usually done wear alot, a little foundation, powder, eye liner, sometimes eye shadow and ALWAYS lipgloss.  I only wear lipstick if Im dressing up, but alot of the time when I wear lipstick, I will wear gloss over for the shine.

If im dressing up and going out, I will spend a ton of time doing my makeup right.  

Just mascara because my eyelashes are really short but other than that nothing.

Clear lip gloss and cream on my blemishes. I sometimes a little powder to get color.

Do any of you guys wear glitter makeup? I used to all the time but its so hard to get off

I usually wear eyeliner and mascara and lipgloss. And when I feel like it, some eyeshadow. I love make up :D

Eyeliner, if anything.

Powder foundation, concealer, bronze,r eyeline,r mascara, blush 

I wear a lot just for school everyday, it's kind of embarrassing! I wear liquid foundation, concealer (sometimes 2 different ones), blush, sometimes bronzer, sometimes compact powder and mascara. A lot of my friends said that they didn't even realise that I wore makeup everyday. But it's hard because the more you wear makeup the worse you look without it because of bad skin and so the more makeup you have to wear!

I usually wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, and a bit of mascara. Sometimes I'll put on foundation, but only if I have time and feel like doing it.

Buuut, since I just brought a huge supply of makeup, I'm going to start wearing the products above, plus lashes and a little lip gloss again.

Wow, I feel like a whore compared to most of you. O_O I honestly look like a zombie w/o makeup and I have mild acne. I wear concealer (under eye and zits), a little foundation, powder to set it, a little bronzer (no, I do not look orange), eyeliner smudged with brown eyeshadow, mascara on curled eyelashes, lip balm, and sometimes gloss. 

Hey girl!  It all depends on how confortable you are applying makeup!  It's definetly a practice makes perfect type art.  Check out my beauty channel on youtube!!! I have makeup tutorials, nail art tutorials, hygiene routines, how to grow longer hair, how to curl your hair, tanning and more videos like that :D

None unless chapsticks count...

Im like under 15 so at the weekends i just wear mascara and some like nude eyeshadow make me feel better about myself aha 

I'm bad, I use everything. I stopped using foundations because they're just too fat and cakey and it doesn't feel fresh. Instead, I use a BB-cream and concealer and powder where I need it (T-zone is enough, I hate looking powdery), mascara, eyebrow pencil, blush, lipstick/gloss, sometimes eyeshadows but I make sure that I look natural. This is for everyday, by the way! Now, during the summer, I don't wear any makeup at all because I actually don't like it! I make sure to wash my skin (I use bar soap, it's good for acne if anyone has problems with that) and moisturize everyday, though.

I wear mascara, foundation, lipgloss and eyeliner. 

Foundation,concealer, mascara, lipgloss/lipstick, powder, eyeshadow (sometimes) blusher, bronzer

Mascara, concealer (if needed), and a shiny lip balm. Not a lot at all, I don't like my face feeling heavy, and I look better without all the makeup

I wear eyeliner everyday just to "open" up my eyes a bit. Sometimes mascara but that's it! I hate wearing foundation or such, I feel like my pores are getting clogged even tho it says it "won't clog pores"

I only wear make up when I'm going out, and that's eyeliner of some bizarre colour, eyeshadow (grey,purple, browns, black), powder foundation, and purplish lipstick >:3

Sunscreen or BB cream with SPF, foundation, powder, blush, eyebrow gel, eyeliner, mascara, lipbalm with sunscreen, and a tinted lipbalm or sheer lipstick. If I'm being fancy I add primer, concealer, eyeshadow, and more lip color.

Moustriser (if that counts?)
Foundation
Concealer
Blush
Finishing Powder
Eyeliner
Mascara
And sometimes lip gloss!
It really depends on the occasion x

I only wear eyeliner and mascara but when I go out for the night I'll put on a little foundation because I get the worst red cheeks when I drink 

I am only using lip balm and a press powder; I don't wear makeup at all. I want my natural look but I always make sure that my skin is properly hydrated. I use moisturizer and sunscreen to protect my skin from damages. I am also using natural cleansing wipes to hydrate my skin. Essenzza Health is selling natural facial wipes that can cleanse and hydrate your skin. It can also be used to remove makeup and waterproof mascara.

Concealer, eyeliner and lip balm.

i only wash my face in the mornings but no make up 

NocturnalMistress:Must be nice for girls not to have to wear foundation. I would scare people if I didn't. 😛 

Yeaaa, i have bags under my eyes from not sleeping though, like now it 4 in the morning..i didn't just wake up. *^*

so glad im not alone on that haha

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread