Prisoners RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 15 NEXT

"Well it sure does smell good," Hadley said, "And I'm starving."

"Most people are after a nap." Adrian teased and sat down to eat.

"I needed that nap, I had a terrible day," Hadley told him as she bagan to eat her meal.

"Why? Tough case?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, and it was just one thing after another today," Hadley said.

"Do you want some wine?" Adrian offered.

"Sure, I'll take a glass," Hadley said before taking another bite of her dinner.

Adrian poured each of them a glass of wine and handed hers to her. "Want to talk about your day?"

"Not really," Hadley chuckled before taking a sip of her wine, she didn't want to have to open up to him about everything.

"Fair enough." Adrian chuckled and sipped his wine. "The museums doing another show in a few weeks. They asked me to sumbit new photos."

"Yeah?" Hadley said, "That's exciting, are you going to do it?"

"Yeah, I've just got to figure out what to photograph." Adrian said. "Interested in being a model?"

"Oh no, I'm not a model," Hadley shook her head, she didn't want any photos of her out in public.

"You're gorgeous, you'd make a great model." He told her.

"Thank you, but I don't want my pictures up anywhere," Hadley said, taking a sip of her wine before going back to her meal.

"Let me know if you change your mind." Adrian shrugged and took another bite of his food.

"Okay," Hadley said simply although she knew she wouldn't change her mind about it.

"Are you okay?" He asked, feeling like she was distant.

"Yeah, it was just a really long day," Hadley told him.

"You've got the weekend to relax right?" Adrian asked her.

"Yeah, I turned my work phone off as soon as I left the office," She chuckled, "I don't plan on checking my email until Monday morning."

"Great. Forget all about work and have fun with me." Adrian smiled.

"I can do that," Hadley smiled as she finished her dinner.

"You like the spaghetti?" Adrian asked.

"Yeah, it was great," Hadley said, "Can I help you clean up?" She asked.

"I'm just gonna throw it in the dishwasher." He told her.

"Okay," Hadley said as she took a sip of her wine before standing up and taking her plate to the kitchen.

Adrian carried the dishes to the kitchen and started loading the dishwasher. "You want to put on a movie or something?"

"Sure, that works for me," She smiled, before following him into the living room.

"What are you in the mood for?" He asked, sitting on the couch and turning on the tv.

"Something that's not gonna make me sad," Hadley said with a chuckle as she sat beside him.

"That narrows it down." Adrian teased as he flipped through the channels.

"Well you asked," Hadley chuckled as she got comfortable.

"Sorry about that." Adrian teased and found an old movie for them to watch.

"It's been forever since I've seen this," Hadley told him.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread