Prisoners RPG

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

"I think so too sometimes," Hadley chuckled, "Sometimes I want to just take a break from it all and travel."

"You should." Adrian said. "Theres a lot of great stuff you should see."

Hadley shrugged, "Maybe someday, no point in going alone though, I don't have many friends who would or could just take off from work for an extended period to travel."

"I've traveled a little. I can show you some great pictures." Adrian said.

"I'm sure theyre wonderful,"Hadley told him.

"I'll bring them next time." Adrian smiled.

"And what will we be doing next time?" Hadley asked, nervous but excited for their next date.

"Whatever you want." Adrian shrugged. "We can have dinner or go to a movie or a show or something."

"I want to be a little surprised," Hadley said with a chuckle.

"If you give me your address, I can pick you up on Saturday." Adrian suggested.

"Or I can meet you again," Hadley suggested, "Sorry, I'm weird when it comes to giving out my address."

"Thats okay. I can meet you at your office so it can still be a suprise?" Adrian asked.

Hadley was hesitant to even do that but she decided to just give it a shot, it'd been three years, "Okay, that works," She told him.

"Can I walk you to your car?" Adrian offered.

"Yeah, you can," Hadley said with a smile before standing up.

Adrian left a tip on the table before walking out with Hadley. "I had a good time."

"I did too, thank you again for lunch," She said.

"You're welcome." Adrian smiled.

"I parked this way," Hadley said as she pointed to the right.

"This ones yours right?" Adrian asked as he motioned to a car.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Hadley asked as she got her keys out.

"Saw it at one of our appointments." Adrian explained.

"Oh, and you remembered?" Hadley chuckled, she couldn't help but be extra cautious.

"Good memory I guess." Adrian laughed.

"Yeah, I guess," Hadley said as they got to her car, "Well I guess I'll see you Saturday," She smiled.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread