Prisoners RPG

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

"I beg to differ." Adrian smirked. "I'm a good teacher."

Hadley chuckled, "And how do you know that?"

"I taught my little sister to use a camera. Now she's better than I am." Adrian laughed.

"Maybe it runs in your family," Hadley pointed out, "How much younger is your sister?" She asked.

"She's 16 going on 30." Adrian laughed. "She has down syndrome so most people keep their distance but she's amazing."

(okay now I'm off to bed lol)

"Wow that's a big age difference," Hadley said, "But I'm sure she's great."

"She was a suprise for my parents." Adrian laughed.?

"I'm sure she was," Hadley chuckled, "My parents had my siblings and I planned out to a tee."

"how many siblings do you have?" Adrian asked.?

"I have an older brother and an older sister, two years between each of us," Hadley told him.

"So your the youngest?" Adrian stated more than asked.?

"Yep, baby Hadley," She chuckled as the waitress brought their drinks, "Thank you," She said.

"I'll get your food out to you soon." The waitress said politely.
"Thank you." Adrian said and sipped his soda.

"Good, because I'm getting hungry," Hadley chuckled before taking a sip of her water.

"They're usually pretty quick." Adrian assured her.

"So what got you into photography in the first place?" She asked.

"I just always liked taking pictures." Adrian shrugged. "I'm always trying to the perfect shot and learn more tricks."

"That's really awesome, you can definitely see you're passionate for it through your photographs," Hadley told him.

"Thank you." Adrian smiled. "What about you? What made you want to be a lawyer?"

Hadley let out a small chuckle before explaining, "I was always just one of those nerdy kids in school," She shrugged, "I liked being on the debate team and student council and it was just something I ended up being good at."

"You're very good at what you do." Adrian agreed.

"Thank you," Hadley smiled as their food was brought over to them.

"Thanks." Adrian said to the waitress before trying his food.

(did you want to make another girl on secret society?)

(I don't have anymore ideas so probably not lol)
"This is perfect," Hadley said.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled.

"How's yours?" She asked.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread