Prisoners RPG

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

"With his charges though he doesn't actually stand a chance for parole, does he?" She asked.

"Up to the judge." The lawyer shrugged. "Hes pretty lenient. Believes in rehabilitation."

Hadley closed her eyes for a moment before looking back at them, "Well boys, thanks for the info," She said, "I'll see you back at the office."

"See you later." One of them said as she left.

(Want to skip to their date?)

(yes)

Adrian sat at the cafe and waited for Hadley. He kept checking the time and hoped she didn't bail on him.

Hadley had talked herself out of and back into this date multiple times. It had been something she'd do for dates over the last three years. She finally decided to go on this date since she knew Adrian and he was a nice guy. She walked into the cafe and found him at a table, "I'm so sorry I'm late," she said while she took a seat.

"Its okay, I'm early." Adrian laughed. "I'm glad you made it." he said honestly.

"I'm glad I did too," Hadley chuckled.

The waitress came over to their table and pulled out her notepad. "Hi, what can I get for you today?"

Hadley looked over the menu quickly to try and decide what she wanted, "I'll have the club sandwich please and just a water to drink, thank you," She told her.

"I'll have the chicken sandwhich and a soda." Adrian said before handing his menu to the waitress. "I'll get that out to you soon." she smiled and took their order back.

"I haven't been here in awhile," Hadley told him once the waitress walked away.

"Whys that?" Adrian asked curiously.

"Just haven't gotten here," Hadley shrugged, "So I'm glad you invited me here."

"I'm here a lot, you can join me as often as you like." Adrian smiled.

"Why do you come here so much?" She asked.

"Its got the best food in town." Adrian said. "And its around the corner from my loft."

"That is convenient," Hadley said, "There's a good cafe near my office I like to get lunch at sometimes."

"I think I've been there. Its good." Adrian nodded.

"When I first started as an intern at the firm I think I was there everyday," Hadley chuckled.

"How do you like working there?" Adrian asked curiously.

"I enjoy it," Hadley said, "It had an incredible internship program that super competitive, so to get a job after law school was awesome," She told him,"I've been there for three years now."

"Do you like criminal law?" Adrian asked and sipped his water.

"I really enjoy it," Hadley told him, "I love when justice is served."

"You want to be a judge someday or stick with being a lawyer?" Adrian asked.

"I don't know, I've just thought about being a lawyer and then possibly a district attorney," She told him.

"I can see you as a DA." Adrian smiled.

"Thanks," Hadley smiled, "What about you, what are you going to do now that you've won your lawsuit?"

"I don't know. Keep working on my photography I guess." Adrian told her.

"From what I saw you're fantastic at what you do," She told him.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." Adrian smiled. "I can show you more of my work sometime."

"Yeah, that sounds good," Hadley said kindly.

"I can even let you take some pictures if you want." Adrian said. He liked sharing his passion with other people.

"Trust me, you don't want me behind or in front of a camera," Hadley chuckled.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread