Prisoners RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 NEXT

"you're beautiful enough. You'd be good at it" he said honestly.
-
Ethan held tightly to her hip as he moaned against her.

"Thank you, but I just don't have the personality for it," She chuckled.
--
"Turn over," Casey moaned, wanting to be on top.

"Not all models fit the stereotype." Adrian pointed out.
-
Ethan rolled over and?ran his hands up her sides, enjoying his new view.

"I'd rather be in the courtroom," She told him.
--
Casey moaned as she moved on top of him, placing her hands on his chest to brace herself.

"You're great at it." Adrian told her. She made a great lawyer.
-
"Fuck I missed you." Ethan breathed as he bucked his hips up

"Thank you," Hadley smiled, "They say if you love what you'll do you'll never work a day in your life and I think that's true."
--
Casey moaned as she bent foward to kiss him, she was getting closer.

"I think so too. I love what I do." Adrian agreed. He was glad she loved her job despite what happened to her.
--
Ethan kissed her back and dug his fingers into her sides as he reached his climax.

"What got you interested in photography?" Hadley asked him.
-
Casey pressed her forehead against his as she came undone. She remained on top of him as she tried to catch her breath.

"My parents like to collect antiques and when I was a kid they had this old Rolleiflex camera with a twin lens. We got it working and they let me take pictures with it and the rest is history." Adrian smiled.
-
"You're staying the night right?" Ethan asked, pushing her hair out of her face as he caught his breath.

"That's actually a really cool story," Hadley told him as she leaned against her counter.
-
"I've got a shift at the bar tonight," Casey smirked.

"What about you?? What made you want to?be a lawyer?" Adrian asked her.
-
"How about I come to the bar and keep you company and you go home with me after?" Ethan suggested.

"I was always shy growing up, and in high school I took a class where we got to debate topics and I really enjoyed it. It led me to join the debate team where I really excelled and came out of my shell," Hadley told him, "I've always been into politics and history and studying law was really interesting to me."
-
"I wouldn't mind that but what if I get a better offer later?" She teased.

"You're not like most lawyers who do it for the money." Adrian said. He could tell she had a real passion for justice.
--
"Better than this?" Ethan smirked, giving her bottom a squeeze.

"I really could care less about the money," Hadley admitted, "I like helping my clients and seeing them get the justice they deserve."
-
"You obviously haven't met my other male suitors," Casey teased wth a wink before rolling off of him to get deessed

"You're really good person you know that?" Adrian said as he looked down at her.
-
"They'll end up in the hospital if they come around now that I'm back." Ethan smirked as he got up and pulled his boxers back on.

"Thank you," Hadley said softly with a smile.
-
"Don't get all defensive now," Casey smirked.

"Its true. You're not like most people." Adrian said, taking her hand in his.
-
"Why not? You've always been mine." Ethan smirked, grabbing her playfully.

Hadley squeezed his hand with a smile, "Well I would hope not," She teased.
-
"I've never been anybody's," Casey said as she pulled away.

"You wouldn't be very interesting if you were." Adrian chuckled.
-
"Oh no?" Ethan laughed, grabbing her wrist and twisting it so she couldn't get away. "Say your mine and I'll let you go."

"Well thank you," Hadley said with a grin before pecking his lips.
--
"That's not funny Ethan," Casey told him as she looked down at her wrist.

"You're very welcome." Adrian smiled. "Do you want to do something this weekend?"
--
"Just say you're mine." Ethan smirked, liking that he had some control over her.

"I'd love to get out on the trails," Hadley told him, "I haven't been hiking in awhile."
--
Casey looked down at her wrist once more as he tightened his grip, "Fine, I'm yours," She said, yanking her arm away from him.

"We could camp for the weekend if you want." Adrian suggested. "I'd love to take some outdoor shots for my portfolio."
--
"Told ya." Ethan smirked before grabbing the rest of his clothes off the floor.

"That would be fun actually," Hadley said, "Do you have stuff to camp?" SHe asked.
--
Casey finished getting dressed before stepping in front of the mirror to fix her hair, "I better get going," She told him.

"Yeah, I used to camp all the time." Adrian told her.
-
"I'll stop by the bar." Ethan said, wanting to spend more time with her.

"Then I think we should go tomorrow," Hadley smiled.
--
"See you later then," Casey told him before grabbing her bag and heading out.

"You want to spend the weekend cuddled up in the hills with me?" Adrian smirked
-
Ethan lit up a joint after she left. He wanted to indulge in everything now that we was out of that cell.

"Yeah with you and the bugs and the bears," Hadley teased.
-
Casey headed to work and clocked in.

"I've never run into a bear." Adrian laughed. "Have you?"
-
Ethan got high for a bit before putting on fresh clothes and heading to the bar, partially to see?Casey and partially to let everyone else know she was off limits now that he was back.

"No, but I haven't been camping in years," Hadley said.
-
Casey was serving some customers when she saw Ethan walk in. She went to the register to look busy.

"Why not?" Adrian asked, wondering if it had anything to do with her attack.
-
Ethan walked to Casey's side of the bar and sat down. "You look awfully focused on that register." he smirked at her.

"My brother and I grew up and got busy," Hadley shrugged.
-
"I've got bills to print," Casey told him before looking over, "What can I get you?" She asked.

"Was he the last person you camped with?" Adrian asked her.
-
"A beers fine." Ethan shrugged. He didn't like how disinterested she was acting.

"Well him and my parents," Hadley said, "I was in high school."
-
"Bottle or draft?" Casey asked him.

"It has been a long time." Adrian laughed. "I think its only been a year since?I last went."
--
"Bottle." Ethan told her.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread