Prisoners RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 NEXT

"This place is my favorite, it's cheap and quick," She told him.
--
"You just got parole and you're gonna smoke?" Casey shook her head with a chuckle, "I can be over in a bit," She told him.

"Cheap and quick is?what you're into?" Adrian teased her
-
"Its a celebratory smoke. It doesn't count." Ethan smirked.

"Wehn it comes to chinese take out, yes," Hadley chuckled before making her plate.
--
"I'll see you soon," Casey laughed before hanging up. She went ahead and changed into her clothes for her bartending shift so she wouldn't have to come back later.

"I'll keep that in mind." He laughed.
-
Ethan tossed his phone on the sofa and went to clean himself up for Casey.

"I think I like chinese as leftovers better than right after it's delievered," Hadley said.
--
Casey freshened up her makeup before grabbing her bag and heading out the door, When she got to Ethan's she didn't even knock, letting herself in.

"I feel the same way about pizza." Adrian said.
-
Ethan smiled as soon as he saw Casey walk in. "Damn you're a sight for sore eyes." he said as he walked over to her and pulled her into a big hug.

"I don't like pizza," Hadley admitted with a chuckle.
--
"Always a charmer," Casey smirked as she pulled away, "You don't look half bad for a guy that's been locked up for 2 years."

"Who doesn't like pizza?" Adrian laughed. "I can't live without it."
--
"Easy piece of time for me." Ethan shrugged. He was used to being locked up.

"I've just never enjoyed it," Hadley shrugged, "I'll eat it if it's all that's offered but I never crave it."
--
"Make any friends this time?" Casey teased as she walked down the hall way, running her hand across the dusty shelves.

"do you have a favorite?" Adrian asked
-
"You know me, I make more enemies than friends." Ethan shrugged. "would've been nice to have a visit from you."

"Food?" Hadley asked before taking a bite of her dinner, "Not really," She chuckled after swallowing.
--
"You know I like to stay far away from that place," Casey teased.

"pizza's gotta be one of my favorites." He laughed.
-
"Yeah but I was pretty lonely without you." Ethan pointed out.

"It's usually everyone's." Hadley pointed out before taking another bite.
--
"I'm sure you were," Casey smriked.?

"Yet you don't care for it." Adrian chuckled.
-
"I was." Ethan told her. "it sucked not seeing you."

"I don't," Hadley shrugged.
--
"Yeah, I've got too many guys in there, couldn't risk you all knowing who each other were," Casey smirked.

"What else should I know about you?" Adrian teased.
-
"I'm your favorite though right?"?Ethan asked, putting his arms around her.

"I don't know," Hadley chuckled, "I'm sure there's a few fun facts about me but I can't think of."
-
"Yeah, but that's what I tell all of you," She teased.

"What about your family? Anything interesting there?" Adrian asked
--
"You still like me right?" He?smirked, pulling her closer.

"Nothing too exciting, just my parents, myself and my older brother," She told him.
-
"Would I have come over if I didn't?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"they weren't in court earlier?" Adrian stated more than asked. He wondered if they knew.
-
"Maybe you just came over to get high." Ethan smirked at her.

"I didn't tell them about the parole hearing," Hadley told him.
-
"No, I just came over to get laid," Casey smirked.

"Can I ask why not?" Adrian asked curiously.
-
"I don't know who around here would want to sleep with you." Ethan teased her.

"I didn't want to stress them out, my mom was a wreck after the first trial," Hadley said.
-
"Then I can just go back home then," Casey said as she pulled away.

"I think they'd want to know about this." Adrian pointed out. "wouldn't you if you were in their shoes?"
-
"If you really want to get laid, I guess I can help you out." Ethan teased, pulling her back.

"The live almost three hours away, there was no need to make them drive all this way anyways," Hadley said.
-
Casey smirked, "Two years of just pleasing yourself in that cell, I'm surprised you weren't ripping my clothes off when I walked through the door," She teased.

Adrian nodded. He didn't want to push such a sensitive subject.
-
"Trust me, its taking a lot of self restraint." Ethan smirked and touched her bare skin under her shirt as he pulled her into a kiss.

Hadley went back to eating her dinner, "How's yours?" She asked.
-
Casey smirked against his lips as she kissed him back, running a hand through his hair.

"Its good. I'll have to order from them again." Adrian said after taking a bite. "Hows yours?"
-
Ethan kissed her harder and only broke away?to pull her shirt off.

"I love this place, I keep their number stored in my phone," She laughed.
-
Casey tugged on his belt loops, find the button on his jeans and undoing them.

"You'll have to send it to me." Adrian laughed.
-
Ethan picked her up and moved her to the bed before tugging off her jeans.

"Will do," Hadley said before finishing her dinner, she got up to put the leftovers in the fridge.
--
Casey pulled his shirt over his head before continuing to kiss him.

"You ever think about being anything other than a lawyer?" Adrian asked curiously.
--
Ethan got the rest of their clothes off and kissed her hard as he moved into her.

"No, I've wanted to be a lawyer since high school," She told him.
--
Casey let out a loud moan as she arched her head back, she hadn't felt this good in a long time.

"I could get you a job in modeling if you wanted to try that." Adrian teased.
-
Ethan smiled to himself at her reactions as he thrusted harder. It felt so good after so long apart.

"Nooo thanks," Hadley chuckled as she dried off their plates. She had always been rather shy anyways.
--
Casey dug her nails in his back as he went faster.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread