Prisoners RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 NEXT

"Okay, I'll go order," Hadley told him before she went out into her living room to grab her phone.

Adrian went to the bathroom before going back to the living room with Hadley. "You sure you're okay with me being here?" he asked, not wanting to make her uneasy.

"Yes, I want you here," Hadley told him when she finished ordering their food. "I just freaked out because I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in my bed with you around me," She told him, "It took me a minute to process it."

"Do you think you should go on some medication?" He asked softly. He?didn't know how else for her to cope.?"I think it could help."

Hadley just looked at him, shocked that he would say that, "Woah," She said, "We're not at a level yet for you to suggest that," She told him.

"I don't mean to cross a line, I just wanted to make that suggestion." Adrian explained. "My sister got out of a bad relationship and took anti depressants. It helped her a lot."

"It's not your place to make a suggestion on this," Hadley told him, "I was in therapy for a year after it."

"I'm not trying to upset you." Adrian said, mentally kicking himself for making the suggestion.

"Then you shouldn't have said that," Hadley told him.

"Hadley, I'm sorry." Adrian told her.

"I accept your apology," Hadley told him, "I just want you to understand what you're dealing with if you're dating me."

"What else do I need to know?" Adrian asked her.

"I haven't had sex since my attack," Hadley said softly, knowing that would he probably want to end things now, "But I also haven't gotten this close to someone since. I like you a lot Adrian, it's just a trauma that's always going to be with me. I'm sorry I got spooked, if I would've fallen asleep with you in my bed I wouldn't have woken up like that. Plus, today was just filled with all sorts of drama and knowing he's out there..." she trailed off

"Haldey, I like you too. By now I'd hope you realize that." He teased. "I know how?hard this has been for you but I want to help you through it. So I have to be patient then I'll do it. It's a small price to pay to be with you."

Hadley wrapped her arms around him with a smile, "I really appreciate you for saying that," She told him, pecking his lips, "It means a lot to me."

"I meant it. I really care about you and I didn't mean to overstep my boundaries with the whole medication thing." Adrian said as he held her.

"I know that now," Hadley told him with a small smile.

Adrian smiled at her and kissed her forhead. "So whens the food going to be here?"

Hadley pulled away to look at the time on her phone, "Should be about 15 minutes or so," She said.

"Want to put on a movie again?" Adrian suggested.

"Sure, do you want anything to drink first?" Hadley asked.

"Nah, I'm fine." Adrian said.

"Okay, I'm going to grab something for myself," Hadley said, handing him the remote before going into her kitchen.

"Any preferences?" He asked as he flipped through the channels.

Hadley came back with a glass of water before sitting beside him on the couch, "Nope, just something good," She chuckled.

Casey Moore, 28
Looks | Looks 2
Casey is a bad-ass bitch to put it plain and simple. She didn't have the best upbringing, being raised by a single father who worked multiple construction and free lance jobs to support the two of them. They moved all around, going where he could find work most of the time. Casey was never good at making or keeping friends due to her moving around and her attitude. She was a trouble maker and was popular among the boys. She is tough and she can definitely hold her own. She works as a waitress by day and a bartender by night to pay her bills. Her dad was injured on the job a few years ago so now it's her turn to support the two of them. Everyone she's dated has either been in jail, is still in jail, or will be going. She has a thing for bad boys. She has a few off and on flings with a few guys in town, she won't admit it, but she doesn't like to be alone.

(ANOTHER C NAME! I can't help it, I just like them all I guess, but I figured this could be Ethan's on and off thing)

"You're going to regret saying that when I find something you hate." Adrian teased.
-
(love the form! C names go well with my E names so its good =P )

Ethan finally got home after being away so long. He didn't want to waste any time getting back into his old habits so called up Casey after stopping by a friends place to grab a few joints.

"I said find something good, so if it's good I won't hate it," Hadley pointed out with a chuckle.
--
Casey was counting her tips from her morning shift when she heard her phone ring, "Well, look who it is," She smirked into the phone as she answered.

"What if I think it's good but you hate it?" Adrian pointed out.
--
"Hey gorgeous. It's good to hear your voice." Ethan said honestly, though he prefered Hadley over Casey.

"We'll just have to agree to disagree," She smirked.
--
"When did they let you out?" Casey asked him.

"I disagree." Adrian teased her.
-
"Released today." Ethan told her. "You should come see me if you're not busy."

"Oh shut up," Hadley laughed before taking the remote from him.
--
"Where are you staying?" Casey asked, finishing up counting her tips and stuffing them in her pocket.

"I'm happy to see you laughing." Adrian smiled.
-
"I'm at my brothers place but he's at work." Ethan said. "Its pretty lonely here. You should come keep me company."

Hadley just looked over at him with a smile before hearing a knock at the door. She got up and checked to make sure it was the delivery guy before opening it and tipping him, "Thanks, have a good night," She said before closing and relocking the door.
--
"I've got a couple hours before my shift," Casey said, "If I stop by are you going to make it worth my while?"

"That was fast." Adrian said as he helped her with the food.
-
"Of course." Ethan grinned. "I got some?holy herb here for you too."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread