Prisoners RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

"Won't get drunk as fast." Adrian shrugged and set his glass down.

"You trying to get me drunk?" Hadley asked as she returned, she sat back down closer to him.

"If it'll get your mind off the hearing then yes." Adrian told her.

"I don't want to be drunk because then I'll just wake up to think about it plus a hangover," She told him as she leaned into him.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked, putting his arm around her.

"I'm good for right now," Hadley told him.

"Okay." Adrian kissed her head and rubbed her shoulder. "You are you feeling?"

"I'll be okay," Hadley said, "It just a lot to take in for one day. Thank you for coming today," She said as she looked up at him.

"Don't have to thank me. I wasn't going to make you face that alone." Adrian reminded her.

"I just really appreciate you being there," Hadley told him.

"I'm sorry you had to go." Adrian said honestly. "That lawyer was way out of line."

"He's good at his job, I'll give him that," Hadley said as she got comfortable against him.

"He's an ass." He pointed out and rubbed her shoulder.

"Yeah, I agree with that statement," She tld him.

"At least its over. You can move on." Adrian pointed out.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore," Hadley said softly.

"Sorry." Adrian said and sipped his drink.

Hadley took a sip of her wine before she turned her attention to the tv.

Adrian watched tv but wasn't paying attention. He was going over the hearing in his head and wondering how it went so wrong.

(What if she falls asleep and he moves her to her bed and she wakes up with him around her and freaks out)
?

(yes! and i had a few ideas.?I kinda want to play out Ethans character so if you're up for it, you could make a girlfriend for him, maybe someone used to being in abusive relationships or an on again off again flame of his etc. And for Adrian and Hadley, at some point I think he should ask her if she ever had a relationship with Ethan before he assaulted her, and I thought there could be a time where she kinda throws herself at him but he refuses her because he knows she doesn't actually want to hook up. Let me know what you think of those =] )

(I like all of those, I'll get a form up later today)
Hadley fell asleep against Adrian, the whole day had worn her out.

Adrian yawned and checked the time. It was still early but he was exhausted. He didn't want to wake Hadley so he carefully scooped her up and carried her bed before laying next to her and pulling the covers around them.

(They're at her house I thought)
Hadley woke up to her stomach growling. She didn't eat before the hearing due to nerves and couldn't eat afterwards. She rolled feeling something around her, she screamed and jumped out of bed forgetting that Adrian was staying over.

(oh my bad. i'll edit it)

Adrian jumped awake when he heard a scream. "Hadley? Whats wrong?" he asked, wiping his eyes to see better

Hadley saw it was Adrian and calmed down, "I... I didn't know who you were, I got spooked," She admitted, running a hand through her hair.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have stayed." Adrian said, feeling bad for freaking her out.

"No, I'm sorry," Hadley shook her head, "I should've realized it was you," She told him, she didn't want to scare him away.

"I don't blame you for not knowing." Adrian said. "I can go sleep on the couch or go home." he said, not wanting to scare her again.

"No, stay here with me please," Hadley told him softly, "I actually woke up because I was hungry, do you want anything?" She asked.

"I could go for some food." Adrian chuckled. "Want me to order something?"

"What time is it?" Hadley asked as she looked for her phone, she guessed it was still out in the living room.

Adrian reached for his phone beside the bed. "Almost 10."

"Oh wow, then places will still be open," Hadley said, "Want to order Chinese?" She asked.

"Sure." He nodded. "I don't care what we eat."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread