Prisoners RPG

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 19 NEXT

"Me too." Adrian said and put his arm around her.

Hadley gave him a smile before leaning into him and watching the movie.

Adrian rubbed her shoulder as they watched the movie. "I like having you over."

Hadley looked up at him, "I like coming over," She smiled.?

"You should come over more often." Adrian told her.

"Aren't you going to get bored with me?" Hadley asked him.

"I don't think thats possible." Adrian laughed.

"Are you sure?" Hadley asked, "I'm not the most exciting person," She chuckled.

"I think you're very exciting." He smirked and kissed her softly.

Hadley was reluctant to kiss him as usual but eventually eased into it, smiling against his lips.

Adrian was glad she let him kiss her. He placed his hand on her cheek as he deepened the kiss.

Hadley placed her hand on top of his as she continued to kiss him.

Adrian kept kissing her as he moved his other hand to her waist.

Hadley kissed him back until she felt his hand move to her hip. She pulled away slowly, putting some room in between them, "I'm sorry," She said softly, "I just can't."

"I'm sorry. I know you want to take things slow." Adrian said and sat back. He didn't like going so slow but he wouldn't rush her.

"You don't know how much it means to me that you've been so respectful with me," Hadley told him, "I know I'm not that easy to get to know."

"Its fine." Adrian told her. "I like you so if we have to go slow, we'll go slow."

"I like you too," Hadley said, "A lot more than I thought I would," She smiled, "Just seeing you today turned my entire day around."

"If thats how you feel, why don't you want to speed things up?" Adrian asked softly.

(off to bed)

"I want more than anything to be able to do that, but I just can't," Hadley said as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened them once more to look at him, "Something happened to me two years ago that I've never shared with anyone except for the few people who helped me get through it when it happened," She said pausing for a moment, "I was assaulted and raped by a client of the law firm when I was finishing up my internship." She told him, surprised with herself that she did it without crying.

Adrian stared at her as he tried to think of what to say. He was angry at the scum who did it but he forced himself not to lose his temper and upset her. "Hadley...I had no idea. I'm sorry. Where's this guy now?"

"He's currently in prison but he's up for parole in a few weeks, I was asked to testify at his parole hearing today, hence why it was a really shitty day," She told him.

"Are you okay?" Adrian asked, wanting to fix her even though he couldn't.

"No, I'm not," Hadley said with a pathetic chuckle, "I don't know if I ever will be," She shrugged, "The fact that he could possibly be back out on the streets terrifies me."

"Thats not going to happen. I won't let it." Adrian told her. He wasn't going to let that guy get away with what he did.

"I hope it doesn't happen, I don't even know how he could be up for parole," Well she did, she just didn't think he should be.

"I'll go with you to the hearing." Adrian told her. He wouldn't make her face that guy alone.

"Luckily I can give my testimony without seeing him," Hadley explained, "But it would be nice to have you there."

"I'll be there." He assured her.

"It's two weeks from today," Hadley said before letting out a deep breath, she still couldn't believe she had finally told him.

"I'll go with you. It'll be okay." Adrian said, pulling her into a hug.

Hadley hugged him back, "I've never told anyone about that before," She told him softly.

"Thank you for telling me." Adrian said as he held her.

"I'm still shocked with myself," Hadley said as she let out a nervous chuckle.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

"Whatever you need, I'm here." He told her.

(you too!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread