Houston PD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Camilla rolled her eyes, annoyed she didn't get it.
-
"No I'm not Jamie Lee Curtis," He teased.

"Whats that look for?" Miles asked her.
-
"Are you sure?" Victoria smirked at him.

"Nothing," Camilla said before she headed in to get the signed confession.
-
Ryan looked down his shirt, "Yeah I'm sure," He chuckled.

"What happens now?" Morris asked, looking between Sawyer and Camilla.
--
"Might want to check your pants." Victoria smirked.

Camilla took a seat "Now you get a lawyer and you go to jail," She told him, "But when you get out of jail you need to really think about getting into a treatment program."
--
Ryan smirked as he did, "Definitely sure," He said, taking another bite of his yogurt.

"You'll need to rat out your dealer if you want the judge to go easy on you." Sawyer told him.
-
"You did good today by the way. Most rookies get spooked when they have to chase someone through a rough terrain" Victoria told him.

Camilla finished up with the suspect before heading to her desk to fill out the report.
-
"I've dealt with worse," Ryan shrugged.

"There's a lot worse around here." Victoria pointed out.

"I don't think these criminals would match up with terrorists over there," Ryan said.

"Probably not." Victoria agreed.

Ryan finished up his yogurt before getting up and tossing it in the trash.
?

"how do you like working for the department so far?" VIctoria asked curiously.

"I like it, keeps me busy," Ryan said.
?

"Its too busy to keep up with sometimes." Victoria said.

"I haven't gotten that feeling yet." Ryan said.
-
(want to skip ahead for Camilla & Miles?)

"Enjoy it while it lasts." Victoria laughed. "You'll be swamped quick."
-
(yes!)
Miles checked the time as he worked on starting dinner. He was hoping to have it almost ready when Camilla arrived but he got home later than he anticipated.

"I like staying busy, keeps me out of my head," Ryan said with a chuckle.
-
Camilla let herself into Miles' place, "It smells good in here babe," She smirked as she walked into the kitchen.

"I know the feeling." Victoria said as she started sorting the case files on her desk.
-
"Its spaghetti. Its the quickest thing I know how to make." Miles chuckled and went over to peck her lips. "I missed you."

Ryan turned his chair around to work on somethings before getting a call on the radio, "You driving or am I?" He smirked.
-
"Did you get all your work done?" She asked.

"You can drive." Victoria said as she got up from her desk.
-
"All thats worth worrying over." Miles said and went back to stirring the sauce. "You?"

Ryan got the keys to the squad car before walking out and getting in the driver's side.
-
"Yep, then I went to the gym and showered before coming over here," Camilla told him.

"What was the call? I missed some of it." Victoria said as she got in the car.
-
"You had a lot of time to kill." Miles chuckled. "I had to race home and get this started. I was afraid you'd get here before me."

"Armed robbery off 5th street," Ryan said as he started the siren and headed towards downtown.
-
"I offered to make dinner," Camilla reminded him.

"That gas station always gets robbed." Victoria said and undid the snap on her holster if she had to grab her gun quickly.
-
"What kind of boyfriend would I be if?I made you cook for me?" Miles smirked.

Ryan radioed in to the other officers reporting the scene to let them know he and Victoria were in route.
--
"A normal one," Camilla smirked as she hopped up to sit on the counter.

"Cut through this alley on the left." Victoria said, knowing they'd get there faster.
-
"I don't want to settle for normal." Miles pointed out.

Ryan nodded as he cut in front of some cars before turning left where she said to.
--
"We're already far from normal," Camilla pointed out with a chuckle.

"It's right up here." Victoria said, seeing the other patrol cars already out front.
-
"Ain't that the truth." Miles laughed.

Ryan pulled up and parked before getting out and drawing his gun.
-
Camilla laughed with him, "How much longer til dinner is ready?l She asked.

Victoria held her gun with both hands as she exited the car. She could see the suspect through the window and eyed the other officers for instruction. "You two cover the back. We'll move in when its secured." the officer said to her and Ryan.
-
"Ten minutes at most." Miles told her and held a spoonful of sauce up to her. "Try it."

Ryan followed behind Victoria watching the suspect inside.
-
Camilla took a bite, "Delicious," She told him with a smile.

"We might have a clear shot at him." Victoria said as she got to the back exit and looked in through the windows.
-
"I was trying to make it spicy enough for you." Miles smirked and went to drain the noodles.

"He's pacing too much," Ryan said, "The glass will throw off the shot."
-
"It's exactly how I like it," Camilla told him.

"We can go in. If we stay low, he won't see us." Victoria suggested.
-
"So I've learned." Miles smirked and stirred the pasta and sauce together. "You want to grab our plates and forks?"

"Anderson told us to cover the back," Ryan said.
-
"Sure," Camilla said as she hopped off the counter, "What would you like to drink?" She asked as she grabbed their plates and silverware.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread