Houston PD

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

"It's a date," Camilla smiled as she moved her hands, "See you then," She told him before going ?into the interogation room.

"There are a lot of people in this town no one cares about." Brody pointed out taking the file from her.

Miles smiled and went back to focusing on work.
-
"If everyone cared, we wouldn't have jobs." Victoria pointed out.

Camilla got all she needed out of the suspect without taking such an aggressive approach. She walked out to Dominic with a smirk on her face, "Written and signed confession," She said as she handed him the paper.

"After I shook him up a bit." Dominic smirked. He liked interrogations.

Brody took the file from her and looked af it "Ok lets get on it then. We'll track down the pimp."

"I already got his address." Victoria said. "hes been through the system enough, you'd think he learn to change his address every once in a while."

"Yeah, whatever," Camilla smirked as she started the paperwork for the case on her desk.

Dominic checked the time on his watch and set the file on his desk. "I'm going to lunch. I'll see you in an hour."

"See you later," Camilla said as she watched him go. She grabbed the file off her desk and headed to Miles' office, "Hey Captain, can I speak with you for a moment?" She asked as she stepped inside.

"Use a fake name make it hard for us." Brody teased "This'll be easy then."

"Of course." Miles said as he looked up from his desk.
-
"It better be." Victoria said and grabbed her coat.

Camilla closed his office door before turning around to face him with a smile, "We closed the case," She grinned as she walked over to his desk.

"You want me to drive?" Brody asked as they walked to the parking lot .

"Glad to hear it." Miles smiled at her.
-
"No I want to read over the case again in the car." Victoria told him.

Camilla smiled, "Thanks, Dom's taking al the credit of course," She shrugged, sitting on the edge of his desk, "I'm excited for dinner tonight," She smirked.

"I am too." Miles smiled. "I wanted to talk to you about going public."

Camilla's smile faded as she looked at him, "You know how I feel about it," She told him.

"I know and I think its time we tell people. If we don't disclose, you know what could happen." Miles said.

"If we do come out about it you know what will happen," She told him, "No one even has a clue,."

"Okay." Brody said unlocking the door of his car as they approached.

"Thats why nows the best time to do it. Eventually someone will catch on." He pointed out.
--
Victoria got in the car and read over the file.

"I only got promoted four months ago," Camilla said, "People are going to think it was because I was dating you," She told him.

Brody sipped his coffee as they drove. He looked over "So whatd he do to her?" He asked he hadn't had time to fully look over the file before they left.

(We should skip ahead or restart or whatever. Miles and Camilla could still be secretly together. I'd like to use Victoria again and she could end up with Ryan or Silas? If you want to play both, I could make another character as a love interest.)

(I want to play Ryan and Silas again so if you'd make one more character? And I'm going to use last year's hurricane to help start the story over.)
Ryan ran through the mud and sludge still left behind dozens of abandoned homes in the 8th ward. "Stop, Police!" He yelled as he chased the suspect down the alley ways. He finally caught up to him and got him to the ground, "Hands behind your back!" He yelled as he searched the man's pockets, finding bags of drugs in them.
--
Camilla knocked on the door of a home with her partner, "Hello, Mrs. Morris," She said, holding up her badge, "Houston Police Department, do you mind if we ask you a few questions about your son?" She said before the woman let her in.
--
Silas went and poured himself another cup of coffee in the breakroom. He was up late finishing paperwork on a case he thought they;d never solve.

"What's this? Looks like a few grams of coke to me." Victoria said, checking his other pockets.?
"It's not mine." The guy defended.?
"Of course not. It never is." Victoria rolled her eyes. "Want to tell us who you got it from?"
-
"when was the last time you saw your son?" Det. Sawyer asked as he looked around the room for anything significant.?
(I'm too lazy to change his name and I don't want to get confused with two Dominic's so I'm going to say he always goes by Sawyer)

(I'll make another character later. I'm thinking someone who isn't a cop but is in the same field, like a victim or lawyer or medical examiner etc)

(Medical Examiner sounds good, someone who's secluded just like him lol)
"You and your buddies doing lines back there?" Ryan said as he cuffed the guy and read him his rights.
--
"We had dinner on Wednesday, he said he had a lot of studying to do with exams coming up," She told them, "Is he okay?"?
"That's what we're trying to figure out ma'am, his roommate said they haven't seen him since Wednesday night." Camilla told her.

"The more you cooperate, the better off you'll be." Victoria said, keeping a hand on him to help Ryan guide him through the mud and back to their car.
-
"What do you know about his drug habits ma'am? Has he relapsed recently?" Sawyer asked, writing everything down.?

The suspect didn't talk as he was led back to the squad car. Ryan put him in the backseat before getting in the driver's seat.
--
"He's been doing well, a year clean from what he told me," She said.

"I needed a run today." Victoria smirked as she got in the car.?
-
"we think he may be involved with some dangerous drug criminals." Sawyer told her. "do you have a number we can reach him at?"

(I'm dumb. I forgot I changed his last name to Salinger so we'll just say it's always been Sawyer.)

"I haven't seen this much dirt since Iraq," Ryan said, "Granted it was dry there," He told her.
--
"Yeah, here it is," She said as she handed the dectectives her phone so they could copy his number down. "If you hear from him please call us, we're worried about his safety," Camilla said just in case his mother was lying.

"It's so hard to move through." Victoria said, kicking mud off her boots.
-
"thank you for your time." Sawyer said politely?

Ryan pulled into the station and pulled the suspect out of the car for processing.
--
Camilla left the house with him, "You don't think she's covering for him do you?"?
(How about the guy they just arrested is the one Camilla's looking for)

"No,?I don't think she knows where he is but even if she does, shes not going to tell us." Sawyer said

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread