Neon Lights

Pages PREV 1 . . . 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 . . . 75 NEXT

"I'm sorry you have to meet like this," Asher told all of them.
--
Cara shook her head with a chuckle, "I say we just get in the hottub for now," She said as she wrapped her robe aroundher.

"It's alright as long as you are." Richard said. "We're just glad you're okay."
-
"want some food? I can order up champagne and some dinner?" He asked her.?

"YEs, we're so glad you're okay," Elizabeth repeated, "I don't know what I would've done if it were the opposite."
--
"That sounds wonderful," Cara smiled before walking through their apartment to get to the hot tub. She slipped off her robe and got in once the jets were on.

"I don't even want to think about it." Shelby said.
-
lucio ordered room service before getting into the hot tub after Cara.?

"Ah, one little bullet isn't going to get me down," Asher teased as he squeezed his mom's hand.
--
"I'm glad we're high enough that I can enjoy the hot tub without any clothes on," Cara teased.

"You get that from your old man" Richard teased him.
-
"trust me, me too." He grinned at her?

"I'm sure I do," Asher chuckled.
-
Cara moved her arms in the water as she got comfortable.

"Remember when your brother shot my foot when I was teaching you to hunt?" Richard reminded him
-
"you look even more beautiful than you did earlier." He told her as he sat across from her?

Asher laughed, "What a day that was," He said.
-
"You just sucking up?" Cara asked with a raised eyebrow.

"you don't have good luck with guns." Shelby laughed
-
"no I mean it." Lucio said honestly

"Oh it was horrible," Elizabeth said, "I didn't want them out hunting anyways." Asher laughed, "It was a fun day until Brax did that, he always was clumsier than me."
--
"Messy hair is more beautiful?" Cara asked.

"Let's not do that again." Richard laughed.
-
"and glowing and naked." He added.?

"Yeah, until Brax takes his boys out one day and he gets shot in the foot," Asher teased.
--
"I'm glowing?" Cara asked with a smirk as she scooted closer to him.

"Karma." Richard laughed at the thought
-
"yeah. You're all wet and freshly satisfied. Looks good on you." he grinned?

"Oh don't say that,"? Elizabeth said, "We don't need anyone else getting shot in this family." "Braxton was always the favorite," Asher teased his mom as he looked over at Shelby.
--
"Mmm, and maybe it's because fiance' sex is a whole lot better than boyfriend sex," Cara said before pecking his lips.

"I see that." Shelby teased him. "I'd probably like him better too."
-
"we'll need to keep testing it to make sure." Lucio smirked and kissed her again?

"Probably, according to mom he's much better looking than me," He teased again, "Oh hush," Elizabeth chuckled, "I think you both are equally handsome."
--
Cara smirked against his lips before hearing the door, "Our dinner's here," She said before getting out and slipping her robe back on to get it.

"Which isn't saying much." Richard joked again.?
-
Luc got out and wrapped a towel around his waist so he could help her with the food.?

"Yeah, since we look like you," Asher teased back.
--
Cara tipped the bellboy before wheeling the tray in, "I definitely worked up an appetite," She chuckled.

"Ouch. That stung." Richard pretended to be insulted.
-
"me too." Lucio laughed. "This smells good."
?

ASher just laughed before looking at both of his parents, "I'm really glad you both came," He told them, "And I'm glad you got to meet Shelby, even though the circumstances could've been better." He said.
--
"As usual," Cara said as she took a seat and began to eat her dinner.

"You didn't tell us you were living with someone. Must be pretty serious between you two." He noted.?
"Kind of a whirlwind romance I guess." Shelby teased.?
-
"Don't want to eat in the hot tub?" Lucio asked.?

"It's also pretty new, Shelby just moved in," Asher lied but it was better than explaining everything to his parents.
--
"No, I want to enjoy it out here before getting back in," Cara said.

"You wouldn't know I lived there if it wasn't for the dresses in the closet." Shelby joked.
-
Lucio nodded before taking a bite of his food.

"Asher was always organized, should've been an interior decorator," Elizabeth said.
-
Cara ate her meal before looking to the bottle of champagne he ordered. "We've got to open this bad boy," She chuckled.

"If he's like the other designers I know, I'd be worried." Shelby laughed.
-
"We can properly celebrate our engagement." Lucio smiled and grabbed the bottle. He popped the top off and filled up their glasses.

"Shut up," Asher joked as he shook his head with a laugh.
-
Cara grinned as she took her glass, "I'm so happy to be engaged to you," She said before taking a sip.

"This ones a keeper, Ash." Richard laughed.
-
"As am I" He grinned and sipped his champagne.

"Yeah yeah " Asher teased as he jokingly rolled his eyes.
-
Cara leaned forward and pecked his lips before going back to her dinner.

"I think they're right." Shelby smirked.
-
"When do you want to get married?" Lucio asked between bites.

Asher shook his head with a smirk as he looked at her, "I know," He said.
--
"I don't know, I guess however long it takes to plan a wedding," Cara said, "But I guess picking a date would be our first step."

Shelby smiled back at him as the nurse came in. "Hey guys. Our visiting hours are almost over. We can only let one of you stay the night."
-
"Any date stand out to you?" He asked her.

"Okay, we'll get out of your hair then," Elizabeth said, "Take a key, the guest room is there for you guys," Asher said.
--
"I like winter, I mean there's really no difference in that here in Vegas, but I just like the picturesque snow with the wedding white," Cara shrugged, "I don't know it sounds silly out loud," She said with a chuckle.

"Here." Shelby took her key from her keychain to hand to them. "Use mine."
-
"We could do a destination wedding." Lucio pointed out. "Go to Aspen or something if you want snow."

"Thanks Shelby," Elizabeth smiled, "You two get some rest and we"ll see you tomorrow," She told them.
--
"Aspen would be magical," Cara said with a smile, she never thought she'd be getting so excited thinking about a wedding.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 . . . 75 NEXT

Reply to Thread