Neon Lights

Pages PREV 1 . . . 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 . . . 71 NEXT

"Pretty much." Shelby nodded. "I went home to change earlier and I grabbed him some clothes too."
-
Lucio kissed down her stomach and slipped her underwear off before using his mouth to please her.

Elizabeth sat down in the chair next to Asher's bed, "Can you tell us everything that happened, how he ended up here," She shook her head, "He told
us they haven't caught the guy."
-
Cara arched her head back in pleasure, "Oh Luc," She said breathlessly.

"All I know is it was some card counter guy they were trying to sue." Shelby said. "He snuck into his office and waited for him."
--
Lucio smiled to himself at her reactions as he licked her sweet spot.

"Who found him? How did he make it here?" She asked.
-
Cara was getting close, she reached down and pulled his face up to her's.

"One of the maids found him and called an ambulance." Shelby explained.
-
Lucio quickly pushed his pants down and thrusted into her as he moaned.

"Where were you and Lucio and Vaughn?" Richard asked.
-
Cara let out a gasp against his lips as he moved into her.

"It was Lucio's birthday party." Shelby told him.
-
Lucio moaned as he kept moving with her.

Elizabeth nodded, "Sorry for all the questions, we just didn't know any of this until today."
-
Cara arched her head back as she continued to moan in pleasure.

"Its okay, I understand." Shelby nodded.
-
"Fuck, you feel good." Lucio moaned, thrusting harder.

"How was he when he woke up, I know he called on the phone but it's not the same as in person," Richard said.
-
"I'm close," Cara said breathlessly as he continued, she reached up and pulled his face to hers to kiss him.

"He was okay. Tired but alert." She told them.
-
Lucio kissed her hard as sped up, wanting to make her climax.

Elizabeth nodded as she looked at him, she ran a hand over his head, "Well, since we're all here, tell us about yourself Shelby, how'd you two meet?" She asked.
-
Cara moaned against his lips as she kissed him, she knew she wouldn't last much longer.

"Uh, we met through Cara actually. We work together and she introduced us." she told him.
-
Lucio moaned as he kept pumping and reached his climax.

"Cara.." Elizabeth said, trying to think, "She's the blonde that dates Vaughn, right?"
-
Cara came undone beneath him, trying to catch her breath.

"Lucio." Shelby corrected her. "And they're actually engaged now."
--
"Fuck." Lucio groaned as he collapsed beside her. "That was great."

"Oh that's so exciting!" Elizabeth said, "I wish Asher would hurry and up and get married." She said as she looked at him.
--
"It was wonderful," Cara grinned as she rolled onto her side, "As usual," She smirked before pecking his neck.

Shelby nodded and looked down at him. "Do you want to wake him up?"
-
"you know we could have done that in the hot tub." He smirked.?

"Oh no, he needs his rest," Elizabeth said as she looked up at her, "What do you do Shelby?" Richard asked as he took a seat and got comfortable.
--
"Who says we still can't?" Cara smirked before she kissed his neck again.

"I'm a dancer." Shelby told them. "Cara and I work the same show."
-
"I like how you think." Lucio grinned and leaned over to kiss her.?

"I like that Asher has his own circle up here of people," Elizabeth smiled.
--
Cara smiled against his lips as she ran a hand through his hair.

"He's got a lot of people who care for him." Shelby smiled.
-
lucio pulled her into his lap as he kissed her.?

"That doesn't mean we don't miss him," She chuckled, "But we visit as often as we can, he is a grown man."
--
Cara continued to kiss him before straddling his hips, moving down to kiss along his jawline and neck.

"I'm sure he'd be happy to see you more often." Shelby said. "He speaks fondly of you."
-
"you want to get me hard again?" Lucio smirked, running his hands along her backside.?

"We've tried to get his brother up here too but traveling with four kids is a job in itself," Richard chuckled.
--
"Just trying to return the favor," Cara smirked before moving to kiss his chest.

"We could come visit him. I mean, Asher could once he's better." Shelby said.?
-
"you're very generous." Lucio smirked, smiling as he watched her.?

"We'd love for you to come visit too," Elizabeth smiled, "If you've been in the hospital all this time with him that shows how much of a keeper you are."
--
Cara moved down, "Hold my hair babe," She smirked as she slid her hand down his thighs before taking him in her mouth.

"Thank you. I hope Asher feels the same way." Shelby chuckled.?
-
Lucio moaned and gripped her hair tight in his fist as he cursed under his breath.

"Oh I'm sure, you're beautiful," Elizabeth said, "Yeah, much prettier than he is," Richard teased.
--
Cara looked up with a smirk before continuing.

"Oh, thank you." Shelby laughed. "I'm glad we got to finally meet. I just hate the circumstances."
-
Lucio bucked his hips and held her in place to go deeper.

"Well we're plan on staying for a few days to make sure he's alright so we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other," Elizabeth said.
--
Cara continued, moving her hand to help her as she went further. She gagged a bit on him, knowing he liked to hear her struggle just a little bit.

"That'll be nice." Shelby smiled. "Asher and I are actually living together now and we've got the guest room ready for you."
-
Lucio sucked in a sharp breath as he pulled her hair again. "You're gonna make me cum babe."

"You're living together?" Elizabeth asked, "I didn't know you two were that serious," She said, but she guessed Asher was 36 he didn't need to tell them every thing going on. Asher heard voices in his room he opened his eyes to see his parents, "We haven't been living together that long," He said with a groggy tone before cracking a smile.
--
Cara smirked to herself as she went faster and sucked harder on him.

"It's rude to eavesdrop." Shelby teased but she was glad he was awake.
"hey bud, how you feeling?" His dad asked.?
-
Lucio cursed under his breath again as he came inside her. "Fuck Cara. We're doing this again." He laughed.?

"I'm alright, the morphine is really helpful," He told his dad, "Hey mom," He smiled at her as he squeezed her hand. "Oh honey, I'm so glad you're alright," She said before bending down to kiss his forehead.
--
Cara cleaned herself up before cracking a smile, "Again?" She said, "You're not exhausted?"

"They just got here after you fell asleep." Shelby told him.
"you didn't tell us you had such a lovely girlfriend." Richard said.?
-
"I am but I'll deal with it." Lucio teased.?
?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 . . . 71 NEXT

Reply to Thread