Neon Lights

Pages PREV 1 . . . 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 NEXT

Lucio went to their usual table to wait for the designer. "Guess he's not here yet."
--
"I wish we lived closer." Shelby laughed and got in the car.

"Rushed me for nothing,". Cara teased as she took a seat.
-
Asher greeted the driver and confirmed his address before sitting back and letting out a yawn.

"I'd rather be earlie than him." Lucio pointed out.
-
"Tired?" Shelby asked as she looked over at him.

"That's true," She said, putting her hand on the top of his thigh.
-
"A little," He said, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked, putting his hand over hers.
-
"Long day." Shelby said resting her head?on his arm.

"Eggs Benedict and an iced coffee," She said.
-
"Very," Asher said, yawning once more.

"You have the worst taste." Lucio smirked and waved over their waiter.
-
"Don't fall asleep in the car." Shelby laughed.

"Then why am I coming to this meeting?" Cara asked.
-
"I'll try not too," Asher smirked.

"I mean you have terrible taste in food, not style." Lucio explained before placing their orders with the waiter.
-
"I'll keep you awake." Shelby smirked at him.

"You can be so annoying, you know that?" Cara teased before pecking his cheek.
-
"You can try," He chuckled.

"I know." Lucio laughed. "you don't mind though."
-
Shelby moved closer and kissed him softly.

"Because I love you," Cara smiled.
-
Asher smiled against her lips as he kissed her back.

"I love you too." Lucio said as he gazed at her.
-
Shelby placed her hand on his cheek as she kissed him.

Cara grinned as she looked at him, pecking his lips quickly since they were in public.
-
Asher ran a hand through her hair as he kissed her.

"Thank you." Lucio smirked at her.
-
Shelby deepened the kiss, feeling too tipsy to care if their driver saw.

"Why are you thanking me?" Cara asked.
-
Asher kissed her once more before feeling the car slow to a stop. He thanked the driver before helping Shelby out of the car and grabbing his house key.

"I was thanking you for the kiss." He laughed.
-
"I keep you awake?" Shelby smirked as they got inside.

(off to bed)

"You don't have to thank me babe, they'll always be given for free." She told him.
-
"A little," Asher chuckled, "Are you sleeping in my room tonight?" He asked as he locked the door behind them.

"I can't express gratitude?" Lucio smirked at her.
-
"What would you prefer?" Shelby asked as she kicked off her shoes.

"Well when it comes to that I'd rather be thanked by actions," Cara smirked back.
--
"I'd prefer whatever makes you comfortable," Asher smirked, "If you want to take this slow, I'll see you in the morning, or if you want to spend the night with me; I don't mind either way."

"Deal." Lucio smirked before the designer,?Graham,?approached them. "Sorry I'm late. There was a shipping fiasco at my warehouse."
"No problem. We just ordered breakfast." Lucio said, motioning for him to sit. "You know Cara?"
"Yes, how are you Cara?" Graham asked politely.
-
"I want both." Shelby shrugged and noticed her ringless finger. "We are technically married so we're not doing anything wrong, right?"

"I'm doing well," Cara smiled, "And yourself?" She asked.
--
Asher couldn't help but let out a chuckle, "I don't think sharing a bed for a night to sleep is forbidden," He said kindheartedly.?

"Well but tired.?Delia's about to pop." Graham laughed. "This your third?" Lucio asked. "Fourth actually and hopefully the last." he laughed and shook his head.
-
"I'll stay in your bed tonight." Shelby smiled and pecked his lips before going to change into her pajamas.

"Sounds like you all have your hands full," Cara chuckled.
--
Asher nodded before locking up the house and heading back to his room to get ready for bed.

"You're?smart to wait.?Hold off on kids as long as you can." Graham laughed before opening the menu.
-
Shelby put on a t-shirt and sweatpants before going to Asher's room. "Hey."

"That's the plan," Cara said as she thanked the waitress who brought her coffee.
--
Asher had stripped to his boxers and went in the bathroom to brush his teeth. He stepped out when he heard Shelby, "I sleep on the left side," He told her before going back to brushing his teeth.

Graham placed his order before taking out the design plans. "Your email said you want to redo the pool?"?
"We want to expand it. Make it more luxurious." Lucio explained.
-
"you only sleep in your underwear?" Shelby asked as she got on the right side.

Cara knew she was brought to these meetings just to make Lucio look good and knew not to speak until her opinion was asked for.
--
"Yes, is that a problem?" He asked with a smirk, wiping his face and turning off the bathroom light.

"what do you think of adding a swim up bar?" Lucio asked Cara. He didn't want anything tacky.
-
"no." Shelby shook her head. "I would have pegged you for a briefs guy."

"Everyone has those," Cara said, "But I think we should add two, and make the pool a zero entry pool. That was it complies with ADA standards, meaning we can get rid of those tacky chair lifts for our disabled guests, and we can add seating for those who want to just be cool by the pool without going all the way in."
--
"You pegged right," He chuckled, "I just like to sleep in boxers," He told her as he got under the covers, plugging his phone into the charger on the nightstand.

"That's a great plan actually." Graham said as he took some notes. "Cara's a genius." Lucio said proudly.
-
"So you take off your briefs every night just to put on some boxers?" Shelby laughed and pulled the covers up.?

"I think we should find a way to connect our indoor pool to our outdoor, adding a swim up bar inside as well.
--
"Yes," Asher said with a shrug.

"We'd have to have a way to disconnect the pools incase of bad weather." Lucio pointed out.?
"We could make a small barrier in between so they feel connected but are two separate pools." Graham pointed out.
--
"that's a little funny." Shelby smirked and laid beside him.

'We could have this openway between them," Cara said as she took a pen and a piece of paper to draw it out, "That way in case of inclement weather we can close the doorway and the indoor pool can remain open." She said as she doodled, "I think it gives us an edge because no other pool in Vegas is like this, and that way if people want to go between the two pools they don't have to get out of the water to do so, dragging water into our indoor hallways."
--
"It's a habit," He told her.

"Is that possible?" Lucio asked. He liked the idea but didn't know if it was realistic.
Graham looked at the drawing and thought about how to best replicate it. "We could do something like that." He nodded and looked to Lucio. "It'll increase the budget by more than a few thousand."
"the budgets not a problem." He assured him.
--
"I figured." She laughed before yawning.?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 NEXT

Reply to Thread