Neon Lights

Pages PREV 1 . . . 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 . . . 56 NEXT

"I need to shower too." Lucio said before letting out a yawn as he went to the bathroom.
-
Shelby smiled to herself as she danced with him.

"And who said you could shower with me," Cara smirked.
-
Asher continued to move to the music and sip on his beer.

"I did." Lucio smirked. "I need to look nice for the meeting."
-
Shelby danced around for a while until the music changed. "Feel like taking a breather?"

"And why am i coming to this meeting?" She asked as she pulled him into the shower with her with a chuckle.
-
Asher nodded, "Yeah, it's really crowded," He said as he stepped closer to the bar and away from the dance floor.

"its casual and I'd like your design input." Lucio explained as he got under the water.
-
"Want another drink?" Shelby asked.

Cara put body wash in her hands before rubbing it on his chest and shoulders, "Oh you would now?" She smirked.
-
"I'll take another beer if you want one," Asher said.

"And I like having you around to look at." He smirked and reached her for shampoo.
-
"Anything but tequila." Shelby laughed and walked back to the bar.

Cara pecked his lips before turning around so he could wash her hair.
-
Asher shook his head with a chuckle as he ordered another drink for Shelby and another beer for himself.

"This is new." He said as he started washing her hair. "Get sick of your old shampoo?"
-
"so what else don't I know about you?" Shelby asked and took her drink from the bartender.

"My hairdresser used this last time and i liked it enough to buy it," Cara told him.
-
"I'm lactose intolderant," Asher chuckled.

"Your hair looks the same everytime you get it done." Lucio pointed out.
-
"So how can you eat cheesy pizza?" Shelby asked.?

"Wow thanks," Cara said as she peered over her shoulder.
-
"i don't put a lot of cheese on my pizza and i don't usually order it from commercial places," Asher pointed out.

"Why waste the money? You look gorgeous naturally." Lucio pointed out.
-
"Explains why I've never seen you eat ice cream." Shelby noted and sipped her beer.

"I️ have to get my haircut babe" She said, "And I️ have to get my roots done."
-
Asher just nodded with a smirk as he took another sip of his beer.

"Or what, they'll come out black?" Lucio smirked.
-
"Tell me something else I don't know." Shelby asked.

"Yes, you know I'm not a natural blonde," She laughed, getting under the water to rinse her hair.
-
"What do you want to know?" He asked with a chuckle.
?

"You don't need to be. You're gorgeous anyway." Lucio reminded her as he washed her hair.
-
Shelby looked at him as she tried to think of a good one. "Have you ever been in love?"

"I like being a blonde," Cara said with a shrug.
--
"Yes," Asher told her, "Once, we dated after college for four years. She got in a car accident that wasn't too serious but she was hurt. She felt like she needed to do something with her life so she went over seas to go teach in Asia and I wouldn't go with her."

"I like it too." Lucio assured her and rinsed the shampoo from her hair.?
-
"why didn't you go with her?" Shelby asked curiously. She felt a pang of jealousy over the the girl he loved before her.?

Cara closed her eyes as he rinsed her hair before she grabbed the conditioner and handed it to him.
--
"I couldn't leave my family and friends," Asher said, "I didn't want to move to Asia with no plan on what I would be doing or when I'd come back to the states."

"Making me do all the work?" Lucio teased and put the conditioner in her hair.
-
"Think you'd still be together if she never left?" Shelby asked before taking another drink of her beer.?

"Mhm," Cara hummed with a smile as her hands worked in her hair.
--
"I don't know," Asher shrugged, "She was a lot different after her accident, we honestly started growing a part before she left."

"You're too mean for me." Lucio joked.
-
"well her loss is my gain." Shelby smiled softly and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You love me," Cara smirked before turning around to face him.
--
Asher smirked before leaning in to kiss her softly.

"Yes I do." Lucio said matter of factly.?
-
Shelby smiled to herself as she kissed him back. "Don't you wonder if I've ever been in love?" She teased.

Cara grinned before pecking his lips. She took the shampoo and rubbed it in his hair.
--
Asher smirked, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I believe I already know the answer," He told her.

"I'm too tall for this." Lucio laughed, bending his head forward for her to reach.?
--
"you've be surprised." Shelby informed him. "I was engaged to my high school boyfriend."

Cara laughed as she stood on her tip toes and finished rubbing the shampoo in his hair.
--
"What?" Asher said surprised, "And why did you break his heart?" He asked with a smirk.

"thanks." Lucio laughed and leaned back up to rinse.?
-
"He broke mine." She explained. "Cheated with my best friend, and some other girls. Waiting for marriage wasn't really his thing. My parents sure did love him though. They were furious with me when I called off the wedding."

Cara wiped under her eyes before rubbing some soap up and down her body.
--
"Well that shows just how strong of a person you are," Asher said, "To not give into a man just to keep him around."

"I could do that for you." Lucio smirked at her.
-
"Thats not exactly the feedback I got." Shelby chuckled. "He's kind of the reason I wanted to get so far away from home."

"By all means do," Cara told him with a smirk.
-
"You are strong Shelby," Asher told her, "You never stop staying true to who you are."

Lucio grinned and grabbed the body wash before rubbing it against her sides.
-
"I did stop..I dance half naked and I married a stranger when I was drunk." Shelby said softly.

Cara grinned as she rubbed the soap on his chest.
-
"None of that describes you are," ?Asher told her, "We'll be annulled in two months and no one will ever know that you were married."

"I'm not clean enough yet?" Lucio smirked, making his hands to her back.
-
"I'll know." Shelby told him."How is those supposed to work when those papers come in? We'll be divorced and dating or we stay married from a drunken one night stand."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 . . . 56 NEXT

Reply to Thread