Neon Lights

Pages PREV 1 . . . 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 NEXT

Asher nodded, he couldn't help but let out a soft smile as he saw Shelby. She made him a little nervous. "Hey baby," Cara grinned as she kissed Lucio on the cheek, "Hey Ash,"

"Fuck" Alice moaned gripping his shoulders

"Hey." Shelby smiled at Asher. "How did you like the show?"
-
Craig moaned and kissed her as he kept thrusting.

"I liked it, you two did great," Asher smiled.

"You were amazing as always." Lucio told Cara.
"I'm glad you liked it." Shelby smiled.

"Thank you," Cara grinned, as she reached down to hold his hand, "Do you boys want to grab something to eat? We're starving," She said looking to Shelby.

Alice kissed him back, digging her nails into his back as he moved faster.

"Sure. We haven't ate yet either." Lucio said and finished his drink. "Shall we?"
--
Craig pulled her leg up and kept moving with her.

"Where are we going?" Asher asked as he followed behind the two with Shelby, "I was thinking that place downtown, we went there a couple of weeks ago?" Cara suggested.

Alice arched her hips into him allowing him to go deeper, moaning at the feeling.

"As long as they have fries, I'm happy." Shelby teased.
-
"Fuck," Craig breathed as he kept up the pace. He went harder as he worked out his frustrations on her.

Alice moaned loudly running her nails through his hair.

Craig kept pumping until he reached his climax and moaned against her neck.

Alice moaned with him, panting heavily at the feeling.

Craig caught his breath and looked down at her before pulling away. "we shouldn't have done that."

Asher couldn't help but chuckle, "Are you five?" He teased as they headed outside to grab a cab for all of them.

"No, I'm hungry." Shelby laughed.

Asher just nodded as she shook his head with a smirk, "Yeah, this place has fries," Cara chuckled.

"I should...go back to my room." Alice said pulling her tshirt back on.

"I don't know if they do. Fries don't really go with lobster and creme brulee." Lucio smirked.

"Yeah that would be best." Craig said as he pulled his boxers back on.

"There's always the kids menu," Asher teased as he opened the door to the cab, letting Shelby and Cara in first.

"Works for me." Shelby laughed as she got into the cab.

Cara leaned into Lucio as they were driven to the restaurant. Asher sat up front with cab driver, trying to make small talk with him but he wasn't having it.

Lucio got out of the cab first and opened the door for the girls.

Cara got out and took Lucio's hand as the headed into the restaurant first, "Thanks for coming tonight babe," She smiled up at him, after all the years they'd been together she still liked it when he came to her shows. Asher waited for Shelby to get out of the cab before walking in with her, "Hopefully they'll save us seats," He teased, noticing the other two were almost in the restaurant.

"Maybe they want to be left alone." Shelby said, knowing she wouldn't mind dinner alone with Asher.

Alice finished getting dressed, glad the lights were off so she didn't have to make awkward eye contact with Craig.?
?

"Well then that's just rude," Asher teased as he walked inside the restaurant with her.

Craig didn't say anything as he sat at the edge of the bed. He didn't know what to say. All he knew was that it was wrong to hook up with her, as much as he wanted it.
-
Lucio spoke to the hostess before they were led to a table together. "After you," he said, pulling out the chair for Cara.

Asher sat by Shelby, "Oh now you're just trying to show me up," He said with a smirk as Lucio came over to his side of the table.

"You don't need any help from me to look like a schmuck." Lucio teased him.

Asher just shook his head with a smirk as he opened up his menu. "What did you boys get into before the show?" Cara asked either of them as she opened her menu as well.

Alice didn't feel as ashamed as Craig did, but she just felt stupid for putting him in a position where he could put his job on the line.
She layed down in her bed and hoped they could both forget about it in the morning.

"Business as usual." Lucio said as he scanned the menu.
-
Craig couldn't sleep easily and once the sun came up, he decided to make breakfast and think of an apology for Alice.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 NEXT

Reply to Thread