Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 39 NEXT

(most likely)
"I'll start the movie." Rhys said as he took off his suit jacket and went to the family room.
-
"Is it working?" Everett asked as he opened the box to show her the necklace he bought. He was trying to ease his guilt from cheating.
--
"I shopped for shoes, not food." Elle teased.

Claire went up to her room and changed into something more casual to lay around the house in than her dress and returned back to the living room, "What did you pick?" She asked.
-
Callie smiled before leaning in and kissing him softly, "It's beautiful," She said, looking at the box, "Thank you."
-
"Shoes dont fill my empty stomach," Finn teased back as he pulled some take out menus out of the drawer.

"Its whatever the movie of the week is. I'm not sure." He told her. It looked like some sappy chick flick.
-
"You're welcome. I'm sorry I haven't been home much lately." Everett said as he took the necklace out and put it around her neck.
--
"No but they fill me heart." Elle teased again.

Claire nodded before taking a seat at the end of the couch, she placed the pillow in her lap before getting comfortable.
-
Callie looked at it before looking back at him, "I know you're busy, the kids just really miss you," She said, "They hate going to bed before you get home."
-
Finn smirked, "I thought that's what I was for."

"I know and I hate that too." Everett said, and it was about to get worse with Svet having the baby.
--
"Honey, shoes fill a void no man can fill." Elle explained jokingly.

(off to bed)

Claire hadn't seen this movie before, and she was normally one for romantic comedies but this one was just too cheesy, "Can we please watch something else," She chuckled, she couldn't take this movie anymore.?
-
"You make your own hours," Callie pointed out, "Can you atleast be here two nights out of the week for them?" She asked.?
-
"So I'm just here for looks then, huh?" Finn teased, "What do you want for dinner?" He asked her.?

"Please." He laughed and handed her the remote.
--
"I'll do that." Everett assured her. He'd explain to Svet why he needed to be home.
--
"Whatever." Elle shrugged. "What are you in the mood for?"

Claire took the remote and started flipping through the channels, "Let me know if something catches you eye," She said.
-
"I mean, I would like more than two days a week you know," Callie said, not thinking he'd agree so easily with two.?
-?
"Thai sounds good to me," Finn said.?

"Hunting channel looks nice." Rhys teased.
--
"I know you do but we've got a huge auction coming up and I have to get everything in order." Everett told her. "I'll be home early as much as I can."
--
"The usual?" She asked him.

"Uh, no," Claire said simply as she continued to change the channels.?
-
"Okay," Callie said with a shrug, she wasn't going to argue with him.
-
"Yes please," Finn told her, "I'm going to run up and change."

(Sunshinee)
"They're planning on doing a segment for the morning show." Svetlana "A makeover thing or something."
---
"Dinner smells great." Johan told her.
----
(Cherrybomb)
"Anything in particular you want for dinner?" Devina asked "I dont mean to brag but I could get anything your heart desires."

"Well that's exciting for you to get your name out there," August said.
-
"Thank you," Hailey smiled as she finally sat down to eat after placing their glasses of wine on the table.

"Really? Well then I want some lobster." Jules teased but she liked her confidence.
--
"You don't like that channel?" Rhys teased her.
--
"I'lll make breakfast in the morning." Everett offered.
--
"I'll order dinner." Elle said as she grabbed the phone.

"No I do not," Claire said before making a face.
-
"Okay," Callie repeated before going back to her book.
-
Finn went to their bedroom and changed outof his suit before coming back down to the living room and turning on the tv.

(sunsinee)

"Yeah, hopefully I get some more followeres. I'll need all the income I can get when this little guy comes around." She said patting her stomach.?
----
Johan smiled and waited for his wife to serve him his dinner.?
(I'm wondering if she should do something to set him off. ie spill the wine or something. Or should they like have a nice night to lull her into a false sense of security?)
---
"Lobster it is." Devina grinned.?
?

"What do you usually watch?" He asked, realizing he had no idea.?
-
Everett gave up on trying to apologize and skipped dinner. He went upstairs to go to bed.
-
"you're going to make lobster?" Jules laughed. "I'm betting there will be a delivery bag in the trash by the time I get there."

"I was planning on taking out the trash before you showed up." Devina grinned broadly

"Very smooth." Jules laughed. "You're pretty sure of yourself."

(Nerf)
"So it's a boy, are you excited?" August asked, he didn't know what else to talk about a baby.
-
Hailey placed his playlet and glass in front of him before sitting down with her's
(false sense for sure, maybe she could do something later)
-
(Cherry)
"Real Housewives, Grey': Anatomy, I'm very basic and very girly when it comes to tv," She chuckled.
-
Callie let out a sigh before locking up the downstairs. She turned off all of the lights before heading to their room.
-
Finn rested his feet on the coffee table, he was ready to eat so he could go to bed.

"Yeah. I guess I am." Devina shrugged "Is that a bad thing?"
---
(Sunshinee)
"Oh I don't know if it's a boy or girl yet." Svetlana "I want to be surprised."
--
"Looks good." Johan smiled

"Well, dig in," Hailey said with a grin as she placed her napkin in her lap.
-
"I don't think I could do that," August said, "I would definitely want to know."

"Not at all. Its just refreshing." Jules smiled.
-
(sunshinee)
"I'll make a note of that." Rhys laughed. "So cheesy reality shows is your thing?"
--
"Food will be here soon." Elle said as she found her husband.

"Good." Devina smiled.
---
(Sunshinee)
Johan cut into his roast beef and took a bite. It was a little overcooked but he wasn't going to complain.
He was in too good of a mood to complain.
---
"Must be a guy thing." Svetlana said "The Dad wants to know too." She said making a point of not saying my husband or my boyfriend.

"So how is it you're single?" Jules asked her.

"I'm very picky." Devina grinned "But you made the cut."

"I'm not so sure you've made my cut yet." She smirked. "I'm still feeling you out."

nerf-
"How is it?" Hailey asked as she took a bite of her's.
-
August chuckled, "If you're spending all of this time preparing wouldn't you want to know?" He asked.?
---
cherry-
"Yes, I guess they are," Claire chuckled.
-
Finn smiled, "Perfect, I'm starving," He told her.
-
Callie came up to their room to get ready for bed.

"Good." He smiled taking a sip of wine to wash it down.
---
Svetlana shrugged "It just doesn't really matter that much either way." She told him "Besides I like a surprise."

"I think it's a little dry," Hailey admitted, she thought she may have left it in there too long while she was looking for the bottle of wine.
-
"It is your baby," August said with a chuckle.?

"Typical." he teased her.
--
"Good thing we have dinner." she smirked.
--
Everett changed out of his suit and got into bed.

Claire just shrugged, "They're good shows," She defended.
-
"It can't get here fast enough," Finn teased as she brought her closer to him on the couch.
-
Callie came out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth, "You know I don't like to go to bed like this," She told him as she pulled her pajamas out of the drawer.

"It's all right." Johan shrugged.
---
"I'll send you a tweet once it's born." Svetlana teased.

"I'm sorry," Hailey said, "I left it in there a few minutes over accidently because I wanted to pair it with this exact bottle of wine," She told him, "Which of course was in the back behind the other bottles," She chuckled nervously.
-
"I don't check that much, but my manager does," He said.

"I rarely watch tv anymore." He said. He was always too busy.
--
"I can get you a snack while we wait?" Elle offered.
--
"You won't hardly talk to me." Everett pointed out without facing her.

"Well you'll remember to leave it out next time." Johan said taking another bite.?
---
"I'll send your manager a tweet then." Svetlana laughed?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 39 NEXT

Reply to Thread