Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 47 NEXT

"It could work if we make them believe it's us and not someone else," Claire told him.?

"How do you suppose we do that?" He asked her.

(Sunshinee)
"You're welcome." Johan smiled stroking her hair.
---
"Oh how the tables have turned." Svetlana laughed "I do makeup reviews and tutorials on the internet."
---
(Cherrybomb)
"I'll text you the address." Devina smiled.
---

"When should?I come over?" Jules asked her.

(Cherry)
"When asked, tell them that they got a picture of a very happy couple vacationing in the Hampton'a," Claire told him.
-
(Nerf)
Hailey pulled away to put them in a vase, "Did you have a good day at work today?" She asked as she went back to making their plates.
-
"So it's like your own show," August pointed out.

"We'll try that." Rhys shrugged. "What if there are more pictures?"

"There won't be, this was taken late at night and I didn't go out or doing anything wth this guy," She said, "We were only in the house."

"Then there shouldn't be a problem." Rhys said. "Who was he anyway?"

"Paulo, he was visiting from Italy," Claire said with a shrug.

"You keep a boyfriend in every country?" Rhys smirked.

"Not every country," Claire teased, she didn't have anyone else at the moment.

"Lets hope Gossip Girl isn't international." Rhys half-joked.

"I don't know how she got the photo, but I think she just needed something to fuel the fact she was back," Claire said, "And why not start off with two seasoned veterans?"

"Maybe theres some legal action we can take." Rhys said.

Claire shrugged, "I just can't believe this is happening," She said, of their parents found out they were going to be furious

"Its not the worst thing in the world." Rhys reminded her.

"I'm honestly more worried about a phone call from my dad than what gossip girl could do to me,@ She told him.

"Why? He can't do anything about it." Rhys pointed out.

"I can just hear him now, Claire Elizabeth Reed, how could you be so negligent, on and on and on," She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Tell him you're an adult and walk away." Rhys laughed.

(their couple name?would?be?Clairhys..like from silence of the lambs but spelled different. thats sad but funny lol)

"Yeah I'm sure that would work if our father's didn't have a contract," Claire said simply.

(Never seen that!)

(its a classic)

"Doesn't matter. Its our life." He pointed out.

?

"Is it really our life?" Claire let out a pathetic chuckle, "We're married because my family is broke," She reminded him, "The only good thing that came out of it is that we were good friends before and you're a decent human being. You'll never get to be with a girl you actually want to be with, and I'm sorry."

"Don't be so dramatic." Rhys said. He didn't want her to be so upset. "This isn't forever and I don't want to be with anyone. Besides, being your fake husband isn't a terrible job."

"Yeah until I got us in a cheating scandal," Claire said, "I'' sorry, you're right Ian being dramatic, it's just so hard when everyone wants us to be perfect."

"Its okay. I know how you feel." Rhys assured her.

Claire nodded before leaning in to give him a hug, she didn't know what else to say.
--
Finn got home and set his briefcase down by the door, "Elle?" He called.
--
Callie put the dishes away before getting the kids ready for bed.

(Cherrybomb)

"How bout six." Devina said.
---
(Sunshine)
"Yeah. But on the internet so I get paid significantly less money." Svetlana laughed.
---
"I did have a good day at work." Johan smiled sitting at the dinner table.

"So why are you here today?" August asked.
-
"Glad to hear it," Hailey smiled as she set their plates down on the table before grabbing two glasses and a bottle of wine.?

"Everything will be fine." Rhys said as he?hugged her back.
--
"I'm in here." Elle said from the kitchen as she sipped her martini. She needed a drink?to deal with Johan.
--
Everett got home late and went to find Callie. "I'm sorry I'm late. I wanted to be home hours ago."
--
"I'll be there." Jules smiled.

Claire nodded before letting go, not wanting things to get too awkward between them, "Um, donyou have to get back to the office today?" She asked, not wanting to keep him if he had to go.
-
Callie was on the couch reading a book, "Your dinner is in the microwave," She told him.
-
Finn walked into the kitchen and noticed Elle drinking but not eating or cooking. He always sssmsd to be the one who did the cooking, he didn't mind it but after a long day he was exhausted, "What are you up too?" He asked her.

"I don't have to. I took the day off with the luncheon." He told her.
--
"You mad at me?" Everett asked as he sat next to her.
--
"Looking at vacation ideas online." She said as she scrolled through her phone. "How was your day?"

"Oh, okay," Claire said with a nod.
-
"No, I'm just letting you know that your food is in the microwave," She told him, "Although it is later than you said it was going to be," She said, placing a bookmark inside her book and closing it.
-
"Long," Finn said with a sigh as he loosened his tie.
?

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Rhys asked. It wasn't typical to be stuck together, even if they had to be married.
--
"I know. I didn't mean to be so late but I had to make a stop on the way home." Everett said as he pulled a jewelry box from his pocket.
--
"Want to order in? We don't have much food in the house." Elle asked him.

"Umm, sure," Claire said with a shrug, "I'm going to change first," She said before going upstairs. (would they have separate rooms?)
-
Callie just gave him a look before breaking out in a smirk, "Trying to woo me over, huh?" She teased.
-
"Didn't have time in your busy schedule today to grocery shop," Finn teased, even though a part of him really meat it, "Orderijg in sounds good to me though."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread