Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 . . . 72 NEXT

Rhys downed his shot and set the glass back on the counter. "Ready to go?"
-
"Without the hummus." Everett said and took a pepper.
-
"He's not that old." Dominic said. "But I was thinking, once we're settled it might be nice to get him a friend."

Claire took her shot and placed the empty glass on the table,she nodded with a slight cough, "Did you call a driver?" She asked, thinking they wouldn't walk back.
--
"It's good for you," Callie reminded him.
--
"I don't think we'll have time to train a puppy," She told him.

"I texted him." Rhys told her. "He should be here any minute."
-
"Tasts like pureed cardboard." Everett laughed.
-
"Doesn't have to be a puppy." Dominic shrugged. "we could adopt one from a shelter."

(everytime I try to post on Houston PD it just says "page cannot be found." I'll keep trying)

Claire nodded as she looped her arm with his while they waited outside.
--
"You're dramatic," Callie laughed as she took a nother bell pepper to the hummus.
--
"Maybe we could foster," Emma suggested.

Rhys noticed someone trying to sneak pictures of them on their phone from a few yards away. "We've got some attention."
--
"Am not." Everett laughed and ate a pepper.
-
"We could." Dominic nodded. "They might want us to foster puppies though. Or sick dogs."

Claire looked over her shoulder at the people, "Well let's give them something to snap a picture of," She smirked before standing on her tip toes to kiss him.
--
"You just called hummus pureed cardboard," She chuckled.
--
"That is true," Emma shrugged.

Rhys smiled against her lips as he kissed her back.
-
"Thats what it is." Everett laughed.
-
"It'll have to wait until we're both working so we know our schedules." Dominic pointed out.

Claire was definitely starting to feel the effect of all those drinks on her now, "I love you," She whispered against his lips.
--
"It's chick peas," She told him.
--
"Well you'll be working 24 hour shifts two to three days a week," Emma told him.

Rhys almost froze but kept kissing her. He didn't want to say those words back and he didn't think she even meant it after having those drinks in her. He pulled?away as the car pulled up. "Lets get home."
--
"Sounds like a chickens piss." Everett smirked.
--
"For starters but it changes after a while." Dominic pointed out.

Claire watched him as he got in the back of the car, he didn't look too happy with her. She slid in and closed the door, "You don't feel the same," She said softly, as she hung her head.
--
"Oh shut up," Callie laughed as she threw a bell pepper at him.
--
"Yeah to just twelve hours," Emma teased him.

"Claire, you're drunk. You don't mean what you said." Rhys said, looking over at her.
-
Everett caught the pepper and took a bite. "Thanks." he smirked.
--
"You don't like my job?" Dominic asked her.

"I'm not that drunk Rhys," Claire said as she looked over at him, "And I did mean it."?
--
Callie just shook her head with a grin as she ate one last bite before putting it away.
--
"I do, I'm just selfish," She chuckled.

Rhys sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "You know how I feel about you. We don't need to say I love you to be happy together."
-
"Its good to see you laugh." Everett said as he smiled at her.
-
"You can come see me at work." Dominic reminded her.

"That's not normal," Claire told him, "If I love you, I want to express that to you, I know you don't love me back," She said, she could tell by how he was acting now.
--
"It's fun to laugh," Callie teased with a chuckle before taking a sip of her lemonade.
--
"And be that annoying girlfiriend?" Emma asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Its not that.." Rhys said and shook his head. He didn't know how to make this better. "I haven't said I love you since I was with Alexa and it changed everything. I don't want us to change."
--
"It is." Everett agreed and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.
-
"Its not annoying, especially if we hook up in one of the fire trucks." Dominic teased her.

"You're still in love with her," Claire stated more than asked, she couldn't believe she'd been so stupid.
--
"Do you want to go for a walk when Sage wakes up?" Callie asked, "I want to get out of the house."
--
"Our luck y'all would get a call during it and I'd be trapped half naked in a fire truck," Emma laughed.

"I'm not." Rhys told her. "She practically ruined my life, I'm not in love with her anymore."
(should he cheat on her with alexa when shes in LA?)
-
"Yeah that would be fun." Everett nodded.
-
"Even better." Dominic teased her.

(yes!)
"Then you're scared," Claire said, "And it's okay to be scared Rhys, but I'm not Alexa, I would never hurt you," She told him.
--
"Fun?" Callie said, "I dont count walking around our neighborhood to be fun but okay," She chuckled.
--
"Oh ha, ha," Emma chuckled.

"I know that." Rhys said, looking down at her. "Can we go back to normal and not fixate on this?"
(I think he should feel so guilty that he realizes he's in love with Claire and not Alexa)
--
"Getting out of the house will be fun." Everett pointed out.
-
"That wouldn't be fun for you?" Everett teased back.

"No, I'm not just going to act like I didn't tell you how I loved you and you can't recipricate it," Claire told him.
--
"Getting out of the house will be nice," Callie said.
--
"No, it wouldn't," She said.

"Why does it matter if I say it back?" Rhys asked her.
-
"Should I have said nice instead of fun?" Everett smirked
-
"You have no sense of adventure." Dominic joked.

"Because I know you don't feel the same way and it makes me look stupid," Claire said, "Why should we go on pretending you do when you don't? We should just got back to when this was just an arrangement." She shook her head.
--
"Yes, you should've," Callie smirked back.
--
"Me? No sense of adventure?" Emma asked him.

"Thats not what I want." Rhys said in frustration. "I want to be with you but I don't want to be forced to say something I don't want to say."
-
"Forgive my ignorance please." Everett joked.
--
"Nope. Not one bit." Dominic teased again.

(i have to go for a bit =[ )

"So you just want me to be in this relationship knowing you'll never feel the same way about me?" Claire asked.
--
"Of course," Callie laughed.
--
"I'm one of the most adventurous people that you know," Emma told him.

"I didn't say that!" Rhys said, getting irritated with her. "We haven't been together that long and despite this conversation, I like you a lot and I could love you but you can't force it."?
-
"Thank you for your kindness." He teased.?
-?
"I know. I was giving you a hard time." Dominic said.?

"Rhys we've known each other since we were kids, I'm not going to apologize for the rate I fell for you," Claire said.
-
"It is one of my best qualities," Callie teased.
-
"Mhmm," Emma teased giving him a raised eyebrow.

"Then why should I? You mad at me because its taking me longer than you." Rhys pointed out.
-
"It really is." Everett said honestly.
-
"Don't get all quiet on me now." Dominic laughed.

"I'm not mad that you don't love me back, disappointed maybe," Claire said, "I'm upset with the fact that your discrediting my feelings."
-
"Is it though?" Callie asked him seriously.
-
"I'm not," Emma told him.

"Thast not what I'm trying to do." Rhys sighed as the driver pulled up to their house. "Lets discuss this inside."
-
"It is." Everett nodded. "You're one of the nicest people I know."
--
"Good." Dominic smiled. "Its kinda weird not knowing anyone in the city. I'd hate if you stopped talking to me."

Claire sighed as the driver helped her out of the car before she followed Rhys inside.
-
"Okay," Callie nodded.?
-
"We're going to make friends," Emma told him.

Rhys went to the liquor cabinet to fix himself a drink. He didn't know what else to do.
-
"What? Is that not a good thing?" Everett asked, trying to read her expression.
-
"You think someone would want to be your friend?" Dominic teased her.

Claire locked the front door and gave the housekeeper her coat before finding Rhys, "I'm not mad you don't feel the same way, I'm just mad at how you reacted," She told him.
-
"No, it's just not something you've complimented me on," Callie shrugged.
-
"You're an ass," Emma shrugged as she pushed him playfully.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted." Rhys said and downed his drink without looking at her.
--
"I'll do it more often." Everett admitted.
-
"Yeah I know." Dominic laughed. "You love me anyway."

Claire watched him down his drink, she didn't know what else to say, "I'll sleep in the guest room tonight," She told him softly before turning to walk upstairs.
-
"Compliment me on my niceness?" She chuckled.
-
"I guess," Emma said as she rolled her eyes.

"You don't need to do that." Rhys said, turning to go after her.
-
"Well..yeah" He laughed. "I don't compliment you enough."
-
"You love me, admit it." Dominic teased again.

(off to bed!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 . . . 72 NEXT

Reply to Thread