Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 . . . 67 NEXT

"You don't want to branch out?" Rhys asked.
-
"I'm always afraid I'm makng things worse for you." Everet pointed out and sat beside her.

"Not currently, I'm happy with where I'm at," Claire said, "I mean I was just asked to come out to California to help out this new boutique there."
-
"We were just laying here fifteen minutes ago," Callie pointed out.

"I thought you were a little more ambitious." Rhys said and instantly regretted it. "I'm sorry, that came out wrong."
-
"And yet, I'm always afraid I'm bothering you." He chuckled and shook his head.

Claire took a sip of her drink so she wouldn't say something she'd regret, "And how was it supposed to come out?" She asked as she sat her drink down.
--
Callie looked up at him before hanging her head, "I'm sorry," She said softly.

"I just meant that I thought you wanted more business ventures." Rhys told her. "I didn't mean it as an insult."
-
"For what?" Everet asked her.

"Just becuase I don't want them now doesn't mean I won't want them in the future," Claire said.
--
"That you feel that way," Callie said softly, "But I'd hope you know me well enough to know that I'll let you know when you're bothering me."

"Its okay either way." Rhys said and sipped his drink.
--
"I mean,?I feel like part of you must hate me for what I did. I've come to assume you feel disappointed just looking at me." Everet admitted. "Thats my fault, its nothing you should apologize for."

(so once again i was bored and using photoshop so I made these pics of Emma- https://data.whicdn.com/images/305359966/original.jpg? https://data.whicdn.com/images/305359942/large.jpg?)

"You think I'm not ambitious?" Claire asked him.
--
"I'm more disappointed in myself honestly, disappointed that I couldn't be the person you needed me to be and made you find what you needed elsewhere," Callie said with a sigh.

"You are, thats not how I meant it." Rhys sighed. "I'm sorry, can we forget I said anything?"
--
"It wasn't you at all. It was all me. You didn't do anything to drive me away." Everet explained.

"Yeah, sure," Claire said with a shrug, although she couldn't help but feel like he really thought that.
--
"If I didn't do anything to drive you away why did you do it?" Callie asked softly as she leaned into him, "You had to be missing something at home Ev, even if it was subconscious."
--
Emma waved at her family as the taxi sped off to take them to the airport, she turned to Dominic with a big grin, "We're officially residents of New York," She said excitedly as she jumped into his arms.

"Want to do some shots?" Rhys asked, feeling like they could use some.
-
"It was all in my head.I felt like I wasn't a good husband or father. I just kept driving a wedge between us." Everett said, putting his arm around her.
-
"Yes we are." Dominic grinned at her. "What do you want to do first? We can visit the Statue of Liberty or go the top of the Empire State Building?" he laughed.

"Please," Claire said as she finished her drink.
(She gets drunk and tells him she loves him, he doesn't say it back. She takes a pregnancy test or a few and finds out it's negative but he finds it right before she leaves for LA)
--
"I don't want you to feel like that again," Callie said, "What can I do to make you not feel that way?" She asked.
--
"I don't care," Emma laughed as he set her down, "I'm just so excited that we're actually here."

(YES TO ALL)
Rhys ordered two rounds of shots and grabbed his when the waiter set it up. "Cheers."
-
"Its nothing you did or didn't do Cal." Everett assured her.
-
"We should start unpacking while you're this hyper." Dominic laughed.

"Cheers," Claire said before taking her's.
--
"I'm always going to feel like it was my fault though, something I did or didn't do." She explained. She felt guilty that it was her fault he cheated. She felt like she could've been happier, prettier, nicer, anything to make him not want to leave her.
--
"Yeah, I don't know about all of that," Emma teased.

Rhys downed his and set his glass down. "Want another?"
-
"It wasn't your faut." Everett repeated. "I'd do anything to prove that to you."
-
"You want to be New Yorkers who live out of boxes?" Dominic teased.

"Yes," Claire said as she put her glass down on the bar.
--
"PLease promise me you'll talk to me if? you ever start to feel that way again," Callie said as she looked up at him.
--
"For today, yes," Emma chuckled, "I want to explore the city, maybe we can take Lennox to Central Park."

Rhys ordered another round and held his glass up to her. "Cheers again."
-
"Of course." Everett nodded. "I promise I will."
-
"He'd love that." Dominic said and reached for the leash. "Want to go now?"

"How about to us?" Claire asked with a raised eyebrow as she held up her shot.
--
Callie nodded before she reached up to peck his lips.
--
"Yes, let me run up and change my shoes first," Emma said.

"To us," Rhys said and took his shot.
-
"I'm sorry. I really am." Everett said, placing his hand on her cheek.
--
"I'll go up with you." Dominic said.
(I'm an idiot. I thought they were already in the apartment =P)

Claire smirked before taking her shot back, putting the glass on the table.
--
Callie pressed her forehead against his, "I know, and I forgive you," She told him, something she hadn't said and she felt like they were finally going to be able to move past this.
--
Emma nodded as she held the door open for him before walking to the elevator.

"Those were strong." Rhys laughed and set his glass down.
-
Everett smiled and pulled her into a hug. He needed to hear that from her. "I love you so much."
-
"Thanks." Dominic laughed and pressed the button to their floor.

"But they were good," Claire said with a giggle.
--
"I love you too," Callie said as she squeezed him back.
--
Emma leaned against the wall of the elevator as she watied to get to their floor. Once they were up there she headed to their bedroom to grab some comfortable shoes.

"Yes they were." Rhys laughed, feeling more relaxed.
--
Everett held her for a moment longer before pulling away to look at her. "I'm going to do all I can to make this right."
-
Dominic got Lennox on his leash and grabbed his?frisbee to take to the park.

"Another Moscow Mule please," Claire told the bartender.
-
"I believe you," Callie said softly with a nod.
-
"Ready when you are," Emma said?

"Trying to get drunk?" Rhys teased her.
-
"Good." Everett smiled softly and kissed her forehead.
-
"We're ready." Dominic said and stepped out to the hallway and locked the door behind them.

"It's only my second," Claire asked with a smirk.
-
Callie smiled as she leaned into him, feeling relaxed in this moment.
-
"Ready to explore Len?" Emma asked the dog as he wagged his tail.

"After two shots though." He pointed out.
--
"We okay?" He asked, rubbing her shoulder.
-
"He's ready." Dominic said as Lennox pulled him.

"It's going to take more than two shots and one drink to get me drunk," Claire told him.
-
"Yeah, we're okay," Callie said as she rested her chin on his shoulder.
-
Emma pulled up the directions on her phone so they could get to Central Park from their apartment.

"Noted." Rhys laughed. "In that case, want a few more shots?" he teased.
-
Everett leaned his head against hers. "I'm glad."
--
"It shouldn't be a long walk" He said, looking at her phone

"Sure, why not," Claire shrugged, thanking the bartender once he got her drink.
-
"I am too," Callie said, pecking his cheek.
-
"It says it's a mile," Emma said as she looked.

"I was joking." Rhys laughed.
-
"You want stay up here or do you want to do something?" Everett asked.
-
"We can walk it." Dominic said. "Unless you don't want to?"

Claire just shrugged as she took a sip of her drink, "Wow, that one is a lot stronger than the last," She said.
-
"What is there to do?" Callie asked.
-
"No, lets walk," Emma said before putttinf her phone away

"Thats how they get you." Rhys laughed.
-
Everett pulled his phone out and played their wedding song. "Want to dance?"
-
"We're lucky we found a place so close to the park." Dominic noted.

"Taste it," Claire said as she passed her cup.
-
A smiled spread across her face, "Everett," She said softly against his chest.
-
"I know," Emma said as she looked around them.

Rhys tried her drink and coughed a little. "That's stronger than the last one."
-
"is that a yes?" He smiled at her?
-
"Come on Lex" he said, pulling him toward the right direction.?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 . . . 67 NEXT

Reply to Thread