Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 . . . 64 NEXT

"Thats as good a plan as any." He smirked and took her hand as they left the house.
-
"Its not something I want to do." Everett reminded her. "It was just a thought. I want you know what I'm willing to do to minimize your stress."

Claire squeezed his hand as they headed out, "Where to?" She asked.
-
"It was a stupid thought," Callie said bluntly, "Not having you here and splitting custody for the kids would just add stress to me."

"There's a bar a few blocks away." He told her.?
-
"I'm sorry. I won't mention it again." He said, looking down at the baby.?

"Okay, let's go there then," Claire said as they started walking.
--
Callie sat silently for a moment before getting up from the couch and going upstairs.

"Its a little low key. We shouldn't be spotted there." He told her.
-
Everett didn't know what he could say to make Callie feel better. He stayed away from her and fed the baby.

"You don't want to be spotted out with me?" Claire smirked.
-
Callie took some deep breaths as she paced around their room. She couldn't believe she just brought up separation after everything they had talked about and tried to work through.

"Of course not." Rhys teased her. "I want to be alone with you and not have the paps on us."
-
Everett got the baby back to sleep and walked upstairs to put her to bed. He quietly left her to check on Callie. "You okay?"

"What happened to wanting our relationship to be more public?" Claire asked, "Thats what you said yesterday at lunch."
-
Callie stopped pacing and looked at him, "I can't believe after everything we've tried to work through the past few weeks that you would bring up eperarjon," She told him, crossing her arms over her chest so she wouldn't cryz

"That was before I was the subject of some gossip garbage." He pointed out.
-
"Its not what I want." Everett reminded her. "It was just an option to make things easier on you but clearly it wouldn't."

"You were only the subject because you weren't with me," Claire pointed out.
-
"I don't want to separate, I don't want to be alone," Callie said shaking her head as she began to cry.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" He asked her.
-
"I'm not going anywhere." Everett said and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry I suggested it."

"No, we can go where you want," Claire said.
-
Callie buried her face in his chest as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Are you sure?" She asked her.
-
"I'm sorry." Everett said, holding her tight.

"Yeah I'm sure," Claire smiled.
-
Callie squeezed him tight as she stopped crying, staying in the same position against him.

"I just thought it be nice to not worry about the public." He said.
-
"We're going to get through all this."?Everett said softly.

"That sounds good to me," Claire said, "I'd just like to spend time with you."
-
Callie pulled away a bit to wipe her eyes, "I think I've cried more the last few weeks than in my entire life," She said lightheartedly.

"Me too." Rhys smiled and kissed her cheek.
-
"Its okay. Its been a rough few weeks." Everett said, wiping her tears.

(Bump to prisoners!)
Claire grinned and squeezed his hand, "i'm glad you decided to come home early today."
-
Callie nodded before leaning in a pecking his lips, "I love you," She told him.

"I am too." He grinned at her.
-
"I love you too." Everett said. "You okay now?"

Claire reached up and kissed his cheek before they continued to keep walking.
--
Callie nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay," She said, letting out a deep breath.

"You're sweet." Rhys smiled at her before reaching the bar.
-
"We'll be alright." Everett said and kissed her head.

Claire just smirked before heading inside and to the bar to grab a seat.
-
Callie nodded, "Will you lay with me for a bit?" She asked as she headed to their bed and laid on top of the covers.

"what do you want to drink?" he asked as he sat besider her.
--
"yeah." Everett nodded and made sure the baby moniter was on before laying beside Callie and wrapping his arm around her.

"I'll have A Moscow mule please," Claire said as she told the bartender what she wanted.
-
Callie placed her hand on top of his once she got comfortable, "This is more relaxing than my book and candles," She said softly.

"I'll have the same." Rhys told the bartender.
-
"I'll remember that." Everett said and held her close.

Claire placed her jacket on the back of her barstool before getting comfortable.
--
"Good," Callie chuckled.

"A little dark in here huh?" Rhys said as he looked around.
-
"Dr. Page say anything helpful today?" Everett asked her.

"Yeah, but I like it," Claire said as she looked around, "Makes it feel more intimate."
--
"Just to be here in the now and not worry about the future," Callie said, "It wasn't that helpful."

"We can start coming here regularly." Rhys said.
-
"Do you want to find someone else?" Everett asked her.

"Make it our thing?" Claire teased with a raised eyebrow.
-
"I don't know," Callie shrugged, she played with the ends of the blanket on the bed, "I wish I could explain everything that goes on in my head but I just can't put it into words."

"Sure. Why not?" Rhys asked her.
-
"Maybe you should start painting again. You've barely done that in years." Everett pointed out.

"Id like that," Claire smiled, "I'd like having things with you."
-
"I haven't had the time or energy," Callie scoffed, "But maybe, I did really like painting."

"This will be our place then." He smiled at her.
-
"You were always happiest when you were painting." Everett pointed out.

"Great," Cara grinned as she leaned over and pecked his lips. She looked over to this couple sitting next to them a few seats over, "Excuse me, do you mind taking our picture?" She askedz
-
"I'll need to head out and get some supplies at some point," Callie said.

"Sure." The woman said and took her phone to take a picture of them.
"You're such a sap." Rhys teased and put his arm around her and smiled for the camera.
--
"I can get them if you want." Everett offered.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 . . . 64 NEXT

Reply to Thread