Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 NEXT

Claire finished her ice cream as well, putting it on her bedside table before turning off the lamp as well.
--
Callie nodded, "Thank you," She told her.

"Been a long day." Rhys yawned and pulled her closer.
-
"You're welcome." Dr Page said and handed her the paper. "Take care of yourself."

"That it has," Claire said softly as she got comfortable beside him.
--
"I'll try, I'll call you about the inpatient care as well," Callie told her.

"I'm sorry about Alexa." He said honestly.
-
"Please do. I think it's the best thing for you." Dr Page told her.

"Thank you for your apology," Claire said.
--
Callie nodded, "Talk to you soon," She said before heading to the pharmacy to get her prescription filled.

"No need to thank me." He told her.
-
Everett ordered a pizza so they wouldn't have to fix anything for lunch. He set the baby in Avery's old rocker with a pacifier as he finished the laundry and cleaned up the house.

"But I want to," Claire said with a yawn.
--
Callie got her prescription and headed home. She closed the garage door behind her once she parked and headed in the house.

"I appreciate that." He said honestly.
-
Everett went to the door to greet Callie as she came in. "So how did it go?"

"Good," Claire teased with a smirked as she looked over her shoulder at him.
--
"She gave me a prescription to get back on my meds," Callie said as she took her shoes off.

"Whats that look for?" Rhys smirked back at her.
-
"You happy about that?" Everett asked.

"Just saying you should appreciate me," Claire shrugged as she turned back.
--
"I guess," Callie said softly, "I told her about how we're telling your parents and mine and how I'm not ready for their reactions. She wants me to try inpatient therapy, she thinks I'm going to have a mental breakdown or something."

"I do appreciate you." Rhys assured her.
-
"Wow." Everett rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't expect all of that. "Are you going to do it?"

"Good," Claire said as she squeexed his arm that was wrapped around her.
--
"I don't know, I can't leave you here alone with 3 kids," Callie told him.

"You appreciate me right?" Rhys teased her.
-
"I'll find a nanny and my parents can probably take the kids again next weekend." Everett pointed out.

"Only sometimes," Claire teased him.
--
"I don't think I want to go," Callie told him.

"Ouch." Rhys teased back.
-
"I'd listen to Dr Page but its your choice." Everett shrugged. "I got us a pizza if you're hungry."

"Oh, I'm just kidding," Claire laughed.
--
"I just can't imagine going off to some center to get in touch with my feelings," Callie said, "All I'm going to do while I'm there is worry about Oliver and Avery."

"Brutal sense of humor." He teased her.
-
"We'll just take it day by day I guess." Everett said, hoping the meds would help.

"One of my many endearing qualities," Claire laughed again.
--
Callie just nodded, "I just want to relax at home today and not have to worry about anything or do anything."

"Not as many as you think." Rhys teased her.
-
"The laundry is done and lunch is ready so you don't have to do a thing." He said with a smile.

(how should we bring Dominic and Emma in? Should they be moving into the city?)

"What?!" Claire said, "I have plenty," She told him.
--
"Thank you," Callie said sincerely, "I'm going to change into some comfier clothes first," She told him before heading upstairs.

(Maybe Emma gets an internship with the newspaper where Callie works - we can have them moving in)

"You'd like to think so." Rhys teased her.
-
Everett nodded and went back to the baby. She looked perfectly content with her pacifier as she watched tv.
-
"Come on Lenny" Dominic called as he carried the last of the boxes up to their new apartment. The dog seemed very excited as he stopped to sniff the neighbors doors and everything in the hallway. It was a big move but Dom was just as excited as Lennox. "You'd think he's never seen an apartment before." he smirked to Emma as he set the box down.

"Oh shut up," Claire said with a laugh.
--
Callie changed into something more comfortable than her sundress and came back downstairs, "What did you make for lunch?" She asked.
--
"It's all new and I'm sure it smells a lot different to him than back home," Emma chuckled as she began opening their boxes. Eric came up behind Dominic, "Evan got the last two boxes and Dad's moving the truck so it doesn't get a parking ticket," Her brother told them.

"Get some sleep." Rhys said and kissed her head before getting comfortable on his pillow and closing his eyes.
-
"I ordered a pizza." Everett told her. "Your favorite."
-
"Thanks. It's going to be weird using the subway instead of car." Dominic said. He hoped they adjusted to the city easily. He was most worried about Emma being an easy target for muggers.

"Goodnight babe," Claire said softly before closing her eyes.
--
"Ham and pineapple?" Callie asked with a smirk.
--
"Definitely," Emma said, "But I've already started researching it and I'm not a far train ride away to my internship," She told them.

"Goodnight." Rhys said before drifting off to sleep.
-
"As disgusting as it is, yes." Everett laughed.
-
"What time do you have to be there monday?" Dominic asked. He wanted to go with her to make sure she got there safely.

Claire drifted off to sleep soon after, she woke up in the middle of the night so warm. She wiggled out of bed to turn on the fan before crawling back into bed.
--
"It's good," Callie chuckled, going to the refrigerator to get out the ranch dressing for dipping.
--
"8 o'clock," Emma smiled, "You're gonna do fantastic Em," Her brother said, "Dom, when did you say your final interview for the fire deparmtent was?" He asked.

Rhys woke up when he felt the bed move. He yawned and rolled over to check the time and was relieved to see it wasn't morning yet. "Why did you get up?"
-
"Its not but I'll suffer through it." He teased and grabbed two plates.
-
"Monday at 9 so I'll have to be quick after I take Emma to work." He told him.

"I was hot," Claire said with a yawn as she pulled the covers back up and closed her eyes.
--
"You could've order half what I wanted and half what you wanted," Callie pointed out as she moved a slice to her plate.
--
"You don't have to take me to work," Emma told him.

"You cool now?" He asked, putting his arm around her.
-
"Too much work." He teased and took a bite of the pizza.
-
"I want to." Dominic told her. "There's a lot of creeps in this city. I'll take you to work and pick you up as often as I can."
(she should get mugged at some point)

Claire turned her head, "I think you laying on me is what's making me hot," She chuckled.
--
Callie rolled her eyes with a smirk as she dipped her pizza before taking a bite.
--
"I'm a big girl, I can get myself to and from work," Emma pointed out, "Yeah, but you don't know the city just yet, just let him until you're used to your route," Her dad pointed out.

"Am I making it worse?" Rhys asked her.
-
"I found Avery's old rocker." Everett told her. "The babys in it now, watching television."
-
"See." Dominic smirked. He was glad her family would back him up.

"All the body heat," Claire chuckled, "Go back to sleep, I'm fine," She said.
--
"I thought we got rid of that thing," Callie chuckled.
--
Emma put her hand on her hip, "Fine, but just one week," She said. Her mom smiled, "Well let's all go grab some lunch and sight see now that we're here," She said, so excited to be in New York.

Rhys closed his eyes and soon fell back asleep. He didn't wake up again until his alarm rang.
-
"It was in the attic." He said. "I think we kept a lot incase we wanted another baby."
-
"That's the only reason you came along isn't it?" Dominic teased her.

Claire groaned when she heard his alarm, rolling over to her side to continue sleeping.
--
Callie nodded, knowing she didn't want anymore babies after Avery but she wasn't going to say anything as she took another bite of her pizza slice.
--
"No," Her mother chuckled, "I had to make sure you two got settled in alright," She said, "Let's go."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 NEXT

Reply to Thread