Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 NEXT

"Chocolate." Rhys smiled as he made himself a bowl. "Strawberries are okay but strawberry icecream is kinda gross."
-
"Good luck." Everett said and kissed her cheek.

"Well to each their own then," Claire told him before taking a bite.
-
"Thanks," Callie said softly before heading downstairs to grab her purse and keys.

Rhys laughed and took a bite. "Want to eat these in bed?"
-
Everett went to start the laudry as soon as Callie left. He wanted to have it done when she got back.

"Sure," Claire said as she grabbed them two napkins to take up wth them.
-
With traffic Callie finally made it to Dr. Page's Office, she walked in, "Thanks for seeing me on a Saturday," She said.

Rhys walked back up to their room and got into bed. "Want to watch some tv?"
-
"Thank you coming in. Would you like some coffee or water or anything?" She asked her.

"Sure," Claire said, getting into bed and placing her bowl in her lap.
-
"I'm fine for right now, thanks," Callie said as she took a seat.

"What would you like to watch?" Rhys asked, turning the tv on and flipping through the channels.
-
"I'm really glad you're here. How's it been with Sage in the house, other than the panic attacks?" Dr. Page asked.

"Anything that looks good," Claire chuckled, "Maybe there's a movie on or something."
--
"She's only three weeks old so she doesn't do much but sleep," Callie told her.

Rhys flipped through and landed on an old movie. "Hows this?"
-
"Thats good. So she's not a fussy baby?" Dr Page asked.

"This is perfect," Claire said with a mouthful of ice cream before laughing.
---
"Not really," Callie said, "But she could be exhausted from what happened to her."

"Your teeth are?going to be bright pink." Rhys laughed.
-
"It's good that she's in a stable enviornment now." She pointed out.

"No they're not," Claire chuckled before taking another bite.
--
Callie nodded, "We've decided that we're going to tell Everett's parents everything but we're going to explain to the kids that we're fostering her and we don't know how long she's going to stay with us," She told her.

"You're eating strawberry icecream with strawberries." Rhys pointed out with a laugh.
-
"Are you feeling nervous about either of those conversations?" Dr Page asked.

"I didn't add strawberries to mine, it's just flavored ice cream," She pointed out.
--
"A little, I'm not ready for the reactions of his parents," Callie told her.

"Pink ice cream. Your teeth already look a little pink." He smirked at her.
-
"Why's that? Do you think they'll be upset with you?" She asked her.

Claire smirked back, "I'll just brush my teeth afterwards," She told him.
--
"Yes, and him especially, obviously," Callie said, "I don't want to get that look you know, that look someone gives you when you should know better."

"Its a cute look on you." Rhys teased her.
-
"Can't control how theyr'e going to look at you." Dr. Page pointed out. "All you can do is handle it with tact and discuss the situation as best you can."

"Oh, thank you," Claire smirked as she rolled her eyes playfully.
---
"I know telling them is going to be easier than telling my own parents," Callie told her.

"You are welcome." He smiled and ate his icecream.
-
"Is that what you're really worried about? How your parents are going to see you?" Dr Page asked.

"Gonna give me a bite of yours?" Claire asked.
--
"Yes, they're already not the biggest fans of Ev, they've tolerated him all these years," Callie said.

"If I can have a bite of yours." Rhys smirked at her.
-
"What do you fear will happen when they find out?" She asked her.

"I thought you didn't like strawberry ice cream," Claire teased.
--
"We'll never see them as a family again, I'll have to go and see them alone with the kids," Callie said.

"I don't hate it." He shrugged.
-
"You don't have to do that." Dr Page pointed out. "You can tell them to accept all or none of your family."

"Here," Claire said as she held a spoonful up to his mouth.
--
"My parents are my family too," Callie pointed out.

Rhys rolled his eyes and ate the icecream of her spoon. "Not terrible." he said before offering her a bite of his own.
--
"They're not the ones you have to live with and raise." She pointed out.

"Why did you roll your eyes?" Claire asked after she took a bite off his spoon.
--
"I understand that but they're my parents, and my children's grandparents," Callie said, "I feel like this will drive them away for good."

"You spoon fed me like a child." Rhys laughed.
-
"Its not your job to keep the peace between everyone. Your parents have a right to feel whatever they do toward Everett?and if they make the choice not to be around him, thats not your budren." Dr Page explained.

"You said you wanted a bite of my ice cream and I gave you one," Claire laughed.
--
"It's not that easy to have a husband that isn't liked by your family," Callie said, "We've made it work these past ten years but this may be their final straw."

"I didn't need to be spoon fed." Rhys laughed.
-
"I'm worried about how this will effect you." Dr Page admitted. "With the panic attacks you've been having, a real confrontation coud send you into a breakdown. I think you should consider intensive, inpatient therapy."

"What is it a burst to your ego or something?" Claire teased.
--
"Inpatient? Like check in to a facility?" Callie asked, "I can't do that, not with the kids at home."

"No, it's just silly." Rhys laughed. "Its not a big deal."
-
"There are different options you can take. Anything from 3 or 7 days to a full month." Dr Page explained. "I think taking a few days for intensive therapy woud really benefit you and your family."

Claire couldn't help but laugh, "Fine, don't ask for anymore of my ice cream then," She told him.
--
"I'd have to talk to Everett, he can't take care of three kids by himself, even if it is for a few days," Callie told her, "What about the medicine? It really helped the last time."

"I won't." Rhys laughed before finishing his ice cream.
-
"I'll write you a prescription but the medicine is a temporary fix. It doesn't do anything for the source of your anxiety." Dr Page pointed out.

(I can't remember if I suggested this idea before but what do you think about bringing back Dominic and Emma from Stranded? We coud bring them here and they could have some connection to one of these characters or meet them somehow?)

"Good," Claire chuckled as she continued to eat her ice cream.
--
"I know, but it's something to calm me down for now," Callie said, she'd hate to have an attack in front of the kids.
(YEah we could do that, Emma could get a job as a sports journalist or something)

Rhys set his bowl on the night stand and laid down to get comfortable.
-
"I'll put you on a higher dose than last time." Dr Page said as he got out her prescription pad.

(she could work for Callie or even Alexa)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 NEXT

Reply to Thread