Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 NEXT

"They're doing well, Steven is a freshman and Will is a senior," She told him.
-
Callie stayed quiet for a moment, thinking. She looked down at their hands, "That's really hard for me to answer," She told him softly.

"I haven't seen them in years." Rhys laughed and got another drink.
-
"So you do regret us?" Everett asked, knowing the answer.

"Well obviously, you haven't seen me in years until today either," Alexa said.
-
"I regret that it ever got like this," Callie told him.

"Yeah but I try to advoid you usually." Rhys smirked.
-
"So do I." Everett admitted.

"And why is that?" Alexa asked, although she knew the answer.
-
Callie just nodded, not wanting to say what she was thinking.

"Why wouldn't I?" Rhys pointed out.
-
"Maybe we should just go to bed." Everett said, not wanting to make things worse.

Alexa took a sip of her drink, "How long did it take for you to get over me?" She asked him, she always has been blunt.
-
Callie squeezed his hand before leaning in and kissing him once again.

"A while." Rhys shrugged, not wanting to tell her the truth.
--
"I don't regret us." Everett said after kissing her.

"Well it looks like Claire swooped in to save the day," Alexa told him, "I never thought you two would end up together."
-
Callie closed her eyes as she pressed her forehead against his, "I'm still going to need time to heal from this," She whispered.

"Whys that?" Rhys asked, wondering why it would be such a shock.
-
"I know babe." Everett said softly.

"She always did go for those foreign boys," Alexa shrugged.
-
Callie kissed his lips softly once more.

"Thats it?" Rhys laughed. "We're incompatible because some of her exes or European?"
-
Everett held her close and kissed her back.

"You know the two of us never got along," Alexa reminded him.
-
Callie kissed him harder, her heart was racing, feeling like she was going to have another panic attack.

"Thats why I married her." Rhys joked and downed his next drink.
-
"You okay?" Everett asked between kisses as he felt her trembling.

"It honestly wouldn't surprise me," She chuckled.
-
Callie shook her head vigorously as she held his face. Her breathing was getting heavier.

"You think I hate you?" Rhys asked her.
-
"Do you need something?" Everett asked, cupping her face.

"I still think you resent me for breaking up with you," Alexa told him.
-
"Just hold me..." Callie breathed, "Please," She squeezed her eyes shut tight.

"I don't resent you." Rhys told her.
-
Everett pulled her against him and held her tight.

"I hope you're happy with her," Alexa said, "You deserve to be happy."
-
Callie gripped his shirt as she continued to panic. She couldn't believe she was triggered again.

Rhys was suprised at her sincerity. He didn't expect that from her. "Thanks. I am happy."
--
"Just breath Cal, you're okay." Everett said, trying to calm her down.

"I'm glad," Alexa smiled, finishing off her martini.
-
"I... I..." Callie breathed, her heart was beating rapidly, "Need water," She said.

"What about you? You seeing anyone?" Rhys asked.
-
"I'll get it, just keep breathing." Everett said and quickly went to the kitchen to get water.

"Not anyone seriously," Alexa shrugged.
-
Callie sat against the pillows as she tried to slow her breathing.

"Why not?" Rhys asked curiousy.
-
Everett brought her a cup of water and kneeled infront of her. "Drink slow"

"Because I'm not ready to settle down," Alexa said, "I'm having too much fun."
-
Callie took the cup and began drinking the water as he breathing slowed. She handed it back to him when she finished it, wiping the tears from under her eyes.

"Marriage can be fun." Rhys pointed out.
-
"You need to rest." Everett said, wiping her tears. "I'll take you to bed and we're calling Dr. Page in the morning to get you some meds."

"You go home to the same girl every night," Alexa pointed out, "We're not even thirty yet, our twenties are supposed to be filled with one night stands and doing whatever we want to do."
-
Callie nodded as she took his hands to stand up from the couch. She went to the kitchen to refill the glass before going upstairs with him.

"Thats empty. You do that because you haven't found someone you love." Rhys pointed out.
-
"You're alright." Everett repeated as he helped her into bed and got in beside her. "Get some sleep."

?When did you know you were love with Claire?? She asked him.
?
Callie brought the covers up to her neck as she rolled into Everett, "I love you."

"I don't know when." Rhys said, trying to think of a quick cover. "I think I just always knew."
-
"I love you too." Everett said, holding her to his chest.

"That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard," Alexa couldn't help but laugh.
-
Callie got comfortable and took in his scent as she drifted off to sleep.

"Why? Because you're incapable of love?" Rhys asked. He didn't mean for it?to come out as harsh as it did.
-
Everett held her as she slept as he tried to think of what to do. He didn't know how to keep her sane while dealing with Sage living with them.

"I'm not incapable of love Rhys, I loved you," She told him, "I just don't believe you when you say you just knew. You two were seen out once together as a couple and then all of a sudden you were engaged for five seconds and married. It was just really confusing and it almost seemed like you settled."
-
Callie rolled away from him once she was asleep, tossing and turning throughout the night.

"I didn't settle for Claire. You know better than anyone how gossip flies." Rhys explained. "We try to?keep our relationship private so you're not going to find us in the public eye much."
-
Everett woke up in the middle of the night and wrapped his arm around Callie to try to soothe her.

"Whatever you say," Alexa said as she ordered her second drink.
-
Callie subconsciously pulled him closer to her as she slept.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 NEXT

Reply to Thread