Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 NEXT

Claire nodded towards the hostess with a smile before she walked away. She opened her menu and glanced at it.
--
"I do," Claire defended, "If they're cooked and seasoned properly."

Rhys opened his menu and looked at the lunch options. "They've changed a bit since we were last here."
--
"You're sick." Everett laughed and finished his sandwhich.

"They didn't get rid of my favorite though," Claire smirked as she found it on the menu.
--
"No I am not," Callie chuckled.

"Whats your favorite?" Rhys asked her.
-
"The kids and I disagree." Everett laughed.

"The pan seared salmon salad," Claire said as she closed her menu.
-
"Mhm," Callie smirked with a raised eyebrow and she bounced a little holding the baby subconciously.

"You girls and your salads." Rhys shook his head.
-
Everett smiled as he watched her with the baby. "She likes you."

"What, this one is good," Claire said.
-
Callie just gave him a look, "She's three weeks old, she doesn't know what she likes."

"Its a salad." Rhys pointed out. "It can't be that good."
-
"She knows." Everett said, looking at the baby again.

"Well that's why I'm ordering it and not you," Claire said.
-
"Yeah, okay," Callie said as she continued to hold the baby.

"You have terrible taste." Rhys teased and looked back at the menu.
-
"She knows who's good to her." Everett said.

"I'm with you aren't I?" Claire smirked.
-
Callie just shook her head with a soft smile.

"Despite your terrible taste, yes." Rhys grinned at her.
-
"Any plans after drinks?" Lucio asked them.

"Oh shut up," Claire smirked as the waitress came over to take his order.
-
Asher shrugged, "I guess we're playing it by ear," He said before looking at Shelby, they hadn't made any plans yet.

Rhys ordered a burger and sipped his water as he waited for the waitress to take Claire's order.
-
(woops! i got mixed up and started bringing Neon Lights over here!)

Everett finished his meal and put their plates in the dish washer. "Want me to hold her?"

"I'll have the salmon salad please, and do you mind bringing me a mint lemonade when you get a chance," She asked as she handed her the menu.
-
"Yeah," Callie said as she handed her to him, "She's almost asleep."

"Of course. I'll be right back." The waitress said kindly and took their menus and order to the back.
-
"She'll probably be asleep soon." Everett said as he took the baby in his arms.

Claire nodded as she got comfortable in her seat.
-
"Watch her head," Callie said softly, she couldn't help her motherly instinct.

"Do any blogging today?" Rhys asked casually.
-
"I got her." Everett said and put his hand behind her head.

"Not today," Claire told him with a shrug, thanking the waitress when she brought her lemonade.
-
Callie moved her arms from the baby as she stepped back when he had her completely.

"Do you think we should be more public about us?" He asked, thinking about his conversation with Alexa.
-
"Shes tired." He said, seeing her yawn.

"What do you mean by more public?" Claire asked him.
-
Callie nodded as she wiped down the counter, "Hopefully she sleeps through the night," She said.

"Being more in the public eye, showing PDA." Rhys shrugged.
-
"According to Svet, she usually wakes up once or twice." Everett said.

"Want to make out in the middle of Fifth Avenue," Claire teased as she took a sip of her drink.
-
"Hopefully being in a calmer household it'll only be once or none," Callie said.

"You read my mind." Rhys teased at her.
-
"Hopefully." Everett said. "I don't want her waking the kids when they're home."

Claire chuckled, "Well, now that were actually a couple and not just doing this for show I don't see anything wrong with being more public," She said.
-
"We still need to figure out what we're going to tell them," She said.

"I think it'll bring more followers to your blog." Rhys pointed out.
-
"What do you want to tell them?" Everett asked.

(off to bed!)

"Because being married and having a man will do that," Claire raised an eyebrow, she knew she could get her own following alone, she was doing so well now.
-
"That we're fostering her and we don't know how long she'll be here," Callie told him.

"People love love stories." Rhys pointed out. "They want to see us on your blog."
-
"That sounds fairly honest." Everett noted. They didn't know if Svetlana would try to take her back.

"I think we have a little more lust than love though," Claire said nonchalantly, "I think you just want to be the center of attention," She teased.
-
Callie nodded, "Well just have to take it day by day I guess," She said, "I think Avery will be so excited, Oliver on the other hand."

"Thats not me." He reminded her. "I think people wonder why we're so private for newlyweds."
-
"He'll need some time to come around." Everett agreed.

"What's wrong with being so private?" Claire asked, she thought they could be a little more public now but nothing too extreme.
-
Callie nodded, "We should tell them separately," She said, "What about our parents, are we going to tell them the truth?"

"Nothing but I think it would help our arrangment if people see us a couple." Rhys explained.
-
"I don't know. I really hadn't thought of it." Everett shrugged.

"I'm fine with being a little more public but people don't need to know every aspect of our lives," Claire said.
-
"I can't lie to my mom, but I also can't listen to her tell me to divorce you for the rest of my life," Callie said.

"I wasn't suggesting showing every aspect of our lives." Rhys pointed out.
-
"So how do you want to play it?" He asked her.

"No I know that I'm just saying, previously we were so private because we were just arranged together," Claire said, "Now that we're actually in a relationship that doesn't mean I want to share you with everyone," She smirked.
-
Callie shrugged, "Maybe we should put her in her crib before we talk about it."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread