Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 . . . 58 NEXT

Rhys kissed her neck and ran his hand up her chest as he went faster.
--
"I remember the first time you cooked for me." Everett said as he watched her.
?

Claire arched her head back and gave him easier access.
-
"Yeah? What did I make you?" Callie asked.

"you close?" Rhys breathed against her neck. He didn't think he'd last much longer.
-
"Really bad eggs." Everett laughed. "You were trying to make breakfast and you burnt the eggs while trying to get the pancakes right."

Claire nodded as she let out another moan.
-
"oh, that's right," Callie chuckled, "That was the first night you spent the night at my apartment."

Rhys moved back to her lips and kissed her hard as he reached his climax.
-
"That was the first time I knew I would marry you someday." Everett told her.

Claire finished not too long after he did. She threw her arms back on the table as she tried to catch her breath.
-
"You realized you wanted burnt breakfast for the rest of your life?" Callie teased.

"That was fantastic." Rhys smiled and buttoned his pants.
--
"I wanted you, even if it meant burnt breakfasts forever." Everett explained.

"It was," Claire said, "But now I want lunch," She chuckled as she hopped off the desk to put on her skirt and blouse.
-
"I didn't fall for you that easily," Callie smirked, finishing up the sandwiches.

"Want to go somewhere or order in?" Rhys asked as he buttoned his shirt back up.
-
"I know." Everett laughed. "You were hard to get."

(gotta go for a bit)

"Lets go out, we haven't been home in two weeks," Claire said before stepping into the barhroom of his office to fix her hair.
-
Callie turned off the stove and let their food cool a bit, "Let's see," She said, pressing her hands on the counter, "I knew I wanted to marry you when we went to see Chicago on Broadway and we passed by a homeless couple and instead of just throwing money in their cup you went and got them two hot coffees and bagels."

"Where do you want to go?" Rhys asked as he grabbed his wallet.
-
"I still do that sometimes." Everett said, not thinking of it as anything more than the right thing to do.

"The Bistro on 3rd," Claire said as she continued to fix her hair.
-
"Thats why I love you," Callie said with a soft smile before grabbing two plates and bowls.

"I haven't been there in a long time." Rhys said before leaning against the doorframe and watching her fix her hair. "You look beautiful."
-
"I always thought it was because of my good looks." Everett teased her.

Clarire gave him a soft smile, "Thank you," She said as she finished up, "Ready to go?" She asked as she turned the light off in the bathroom.
--
"That was just a plus," Callie said as she placed the bowl and plate in front of him and grabbing her's as well.

"Yeah I'm ready." Rhys said and grabbed his keys to lock his office behind him.
-
"Thank you." Everett said as he adjusted the baby so he could still feed her as he ate his sandwhich.

"Great," Claire smiled as she grabbed his hand as they walked out of his office.
-
"You're welcome," Callie said as she dipped her grilled cheese in the soup.

Rhys locked up his office and walked out to his car with Claire. "You should come see me for lunch everyday." He smirked at her.
-
Everett set the bottle on the table when it was empty and started burping the baby. "She was hungier than us." he teased.

Claire looked at him, "Then my lunch visits wouldn't be that special," She chuckled.
-
"I'm sure she was," Callie said, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"They'd be very special if they're anything like today." Rhys smirked and opened the door for her.
-
"Did we get one of those bath seats for her?" Everett asked.

"Id be exhausted," Claire teased as she got in the passenger seat.
-
"No, but the kids' is in the attic," Callie told him.

"It would be worth it." Rhys smirked before getting in the car.
--
"I'll have to get it." Everett said as he got a burp out of Sage.

"Your secretary would get suspicious," Claire said with a raised eyebrow.
-
Callie nodded, "When was her last bath?" She asked.

"I can fire her." Rhys teased. "I can come home for lunch everyday."
-
"Probably a few days at least." Everett said, not knowing how neglectful Svetlana had been.

"What is it with you and wanting to fire people lately?" Claire asked him casually.
-
"Well she doesn't need one everyday yet," Calllie said, finishing half of her sandwich, "Here, let me hold her so you can eat," She said.

"I'm just joking. I wouldn't fire anyone without reason." Rhys explained.
-
"thanks." Everett said as he handed the baby over.

"I didn't think you were like my dad," Claire teased with a sharp chuckle.
-
Callie took Sage in her arms and took a deep breath, it was something she'd have to get used to.

"Definitely not." Rhys laughed. "I wouldn't run the company into the ground."
-
"I can hold her." Everett said, not wanting her to be uncomfortable.

"Nice," Claire just gave him a look as she looked out the window.
-
"No, eat your food," Callie told him.

(I like your form for the stalker!)

(thanks!)

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." He said as he drove.
-
Everett took a bite of his sandwhich. "This is really good."

"You're right," Claire said with a chuckle and a shake of her head.
-
"It's just a grilled cheese," Callie said.

Rhys pulled up to the bistro and got out to open Claire's door. "After you."
-
"Its delicious." Everett laughed. "You haven't made this in a while."

"Thank you," Claire said as she got out, she waited for him to give the keys to the valet before heading inside.
-
"Because I like to make real meals for my family," Callie chuckled.

"Know what you want?" Rhys asked as they got inside.
-
"We love that about you." Everett said.

Claire shook her head, "I haven't been here in awhile," She told him as they were led to a table.
--
"Yeah, except when I'm serving brussel sprouts," She chuckled.

"Me either." Rhys said as he sat down.
-
"Nobody likes brussel sprouts." He pointed out.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 . . . 58 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)