Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 NEXT

"I know, I'd rather hang out with me too," Claire teased, "What have you been working on?" She asked as she pulled away to look at his office view.
-
"Still I shouldn't have called her that, I'm sorry," Callie said.

"A few things." Rhys told her. "I was interviewed for the 30 under 30 thing. Apparently I'm number 17."
-
"Thank you." Everett said and smiled softly at her apology.

"The Forbes 30 Under 30, or the Sexiest ?30 Under 30 like Glanour and Cosmo do?" ?Claire asked with a smirk as she turned around.
-
"Are we ever going to get better?" Callie finally asked softly.

"All the above." Rhys teased her.
-
"I hope so." Everett said honestly. "Do you?"

"Yeah, I'm sure Forbes made you number 17," Claire chuckled.
--
"I want to," Callie told him, "But like I said earlier it seems that everytime we take a step forward we take five more steps back."

"Why is that so hard to believe?" Rhys smirked at her.
-
"Do you think we just took five steps back now?" Everett asked.

"I'm just kidding babe, you're the smartest and sexiest man I know," She told him.
--
"No, I feel like we took a step forward, I just don't want us to take anymore steps back." Callie said.

"I'd sure hope so." Rhys smirked and pulled her closer.
-
"I don't want that either." Everett said and heard the baby start to cry. "she's probably hungry."

"Mhm, number one in my book," She said before pecking his lips.
--
Callie nodded, letting him go to her before beginning to clean up the rest of the kitchen.

"Thanks." Rhys smiled and kissed her again. "You're at least number 5 in mine." he teased her.
-
Everett changed Sage into a clean diaper and came back downstairs with her. "Can you grab her bottle?"

Claire pulled her face away, "Number five?" She said, "Well then, I guess I can go home and not show you what I wore underneath here." She shrugged, pulling away.
--
"Yeah," Callie nodded as she mixed formula and water in a bottle and put it in the microwave.

"I meant number 1." Rhys smirked and pulled her back to him. "Please show me."
-
"She'll probably go right back to sleep." Everett said.

"I don't think that you really want to see," Claire teased him, "You don't seem too sincere."
-
"Don't forget to burp her," Callie told him as she grabbed the bottle out of the microwave and tested it on her wrist.

"I'm sorry. You're always my number one." Rhys said and wrapped his arms around her.
-
"I remember." Everett said. It seemed like yesterday the kids were babies.

Claire smirked before pulling away from him to untuck her shirt from her skirt and unbuttoning it slowly.
--
Callie nodded as she handed the bottle over to him.

Claire's outfit:?https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=229012623

"Did you lock the door?" Rhys asked without taking his eyes off her.
-
"Thank you." Everett said and started feeding Sage.

Claire bit her lip seductively as she nodded, continuing to take off her blouse.
-
Callie smiled before going back to cleaning up the kitchen.

Rhys smiled and sat in his chair as he watched her.
-
"I think she looks like Avery." Everett said as he fed her.

Claire slid her skirt down her hips, stepping out of it was she reached the floor before walking over and straddling his lap.
-
"If Avery was tan and had brown hair," Callie said, "Poor kid is going to have to buy stock in SPF 75," She chuckled about Avery.?

"This new?" Rhys asked, running his hand along the fabric on her hips. It was almost too nice to take off.
-
"She can borrow your sun hats." Everett teased.

"I actually found it while moving my things," Claire smirked before she began to kiss his neck.
-
"This one got lucky to get your skin tone," Callie told him as she looked at Sage.

"Its nice." Rhys smiled and leaned his head back for her.
-
"shes lucky to have you too." Everett said honstly. "she needs a healthy mother figure."

Claire sucked on his neck below the collar of his shirt while she loosened his tie. She unbuttoned a few of his buttons before kissing his chest before moving down to the floor on her knees, unzipping his pants.
-
Callie just stayed silent and nodded, not knowing what to respond to that.

"Whats gotten into you?" Rhys asked as he smiled down at her. He liked this change.
-
Everett looked at the baby as she drank her bottle. "She sure is hungry."

Claire popped her head up, "Now you know why I'm not into casual hookups," She smirked, "I save it all for the people I truly care about," She told him before move her mouth and hand to him.
-
"She slept for a long time," Callie said.

"Must really care about me." Rhys breathed and gripped her hair.
-
"Its been a long day for her." Everett said and looked back at Callie. "And us."

Claire looked up with a smirk as she continued to bob her head up and down.
-
"That it has," Callie said, "Are you sure you don't want me to make you something for dinner, you haven't eaten all day."

Rhys cursed under his breath as he gripped her hair tighter to keep her in place.
-
"I could eat I guess." Everett said, realizing he was getting hungry.

Claire moved her mouth down further almost gagging herself before moving back up and using her hand for a moment.
-
Callie nodded, "Okay," She said before going to the pantry and grabbing a can of tomato soup and the bread to make grilled cheeses.

"Come here," Rhys said, pulling her up to him.
-
"Want me to help?" Everett asked her.

Claire moved back up to his lap, smiling against his lips.
-
"No, I got it," Callie told him as she grabbed two pans out of the cabinet.

Rhys slipped off her bottoms and thrusted into her, moaning against her mouth as he kissed her.
--
"Don't tell the kids you made grilled cheese when they weren't here." Everett teased, knowing it was their favorite.

Claire pressed her forehead against his as she cursed softly so no one could hear outside his office.
-
"I won't tell if you don't," Callie smirked as she started making the food.

Rhys lifted her onto his desk and moved harder against her.
-
"I won't." Everett laughed and sat down with the baby.

Claire ran one hand through her hair and fondled her chest with other as she moaned softly in pleasure.
-
Callie chuckled as she stirred the soup and flipped the sandwiches while they cooked.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread