Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 . . . 58 NEXT

"My family." Rhys said. "Especially my dad. He taught me to work hard."
-
Everett kissed her again and pulled her closer.

Alexa nodded as she wrote, "Did you always want to go into your family business? Were there ever thoughts of pursuing something different?" She asked.
--
Callie reached down and tugged her shirt over her head before running a hand through his hair.

"I've always wanted the family business. It's what my parents encouraged me do and I love it." Rhys said simply.
--
Everett pulled away to pull his shirt off before kissing her again.

"It's been rumored recently that you've been dabbling in your wife's family business as well, since she is their only child and has no interest in pursueing it herself, is this true?" Alexa asked.
--
Callie let soft moans escape from her lips once more as she reached down to unbutton his pants.

Rhys thought about his answer carefully. "We've discussed the possibility of doing some business together but we haven't made any decisions as of yet."
--
"You sure you want to do this?" Everett asked her.

Alexa nodded once more as she jotted down notes, "Speaking of your wife, you two look blissfully happy," She smiled, "Tell us about her."
--
Callie looked up, "Do you not want to?" She asked softly.

"I think you know everything about her." Rhys smirked.
-
"Only if you're sure." Everett said honestly.

"Our readers don't," Alexa smirked, "It's a women's magazine, they want to know how romantic you are Rhys not how well you're doing in the stock market."
--
"I wouldn't be fumbling with the buttons on your pants if I wasn't," Callie smirked before kissing him once more, feeling a wet feeling on the bottom of her foot but ignoring it for the time being.

"Why exactly are you covering this article?" Rhys asked her. "Its not your usual style."
-
"Okay." Everett smiled and kissed her back as he undid her jeans.

"And why aren't you answering?" Alexa commented back.
--
"I love you," Callie said softly against his lips as she wiggled out of her pants.

"I'm having a hard time believing you're asking as an objective third party." Rhys explained.
-
"I love you too." He said, pushing his pants down just enough and moving into her.

"I'm asking as a journalist who is interviewing you," She told him honestly. She found it weird he wouldn't talk about Claire, she thought he'd go on and on about her.
--
Callie leaned back on the counter as he moved into her, letting out moans of pleasure.

"If you say so." He smirked, not believing her. "Claire is amazing. We fell in love fast, got married fast. Its been great."
--
Everett moaned as he thrusted against her. It had been so long since they'd done this.

"You two were in the spotlight some as New York socialites before you got together but now you seem to be in the spotlight more as a couple," She stated, "Has that been weird to adjust to, or are you both used to it by now?" She asked.
--
Callie ran a hand through her hair as she arched her head back, this felt amazing.
(off to bed!)

"We're used to it by now" Rhys said. "It would be nice to have some privacy though."
-
Everett kissed her neck as he moved harder.

Alexa just gave him a look before looking back down to his notebook, "Last question, how does it feel to be recognized in the thirty under thirty?" She asked.
--
Callie moaned as he continued to move, she was getting closer and closer.
?

"Feels good." Rhys shrugged. He didn't care much for it. "Its always nice to have get a big compliment."
--
Everett?moaned as he kept going, feeling like he wouldn't last much longer.

"And number seventeen at that," Alexa smirked before closing her notebook, "But that's all I got."
-
"Oh, Everett," Callie said breathlessly as he continued, she finally hit her release.

"I'll walk you out." Rhys said and stood from his desk.
-
Everett moaned as he finished with her. He pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her softly. "I love you."

Alexa nodded as she stood up, she turned right before they got to the door, "Do you want to grab a drink tonight?" She asked boldly, "Just as friends, just to catch up?"
-
Callie held his face there, pressing her forehead against his, "I love you too," As she closed her eyes.

Rhys thought about it before nodding. He missed seeing her. "Sure, that would be nice."
-
Everett kissed her once more before moving to button his pants when he noticed her foot. "You're bleeding."

"The Ritz, 5:30?" She suggested.
-
"What?" Claire said as she wiggles her pants up her legs before hopping on the counter to button them, landing hard on her heel, "Ow!" She said as she sat down to look at it, realizing what he meant.

"I'll meet you there." Rhys told her.
-
"I'll get the first aid kid." Everett said and went to grab it from the bathroom.

"See you then," Alexa smiled before heading out of his office and back to her's.
-
Callie looked at her foot and couldn't help but start laughing as she waited for Everett to come back.

"What are you laughing at?" Everett asked as he got back to Callie.

(off to bed!)

Claire has finished moving over the rest of her stuff into Rhys' room before fixing the other bedroom up to look more like a guest room again. She was hanging up last things before running her hands along his shirts, smirking to herself when she got an idea. She stripped down before just putting on one of his dress shirts, taking a picture and sending it to him, "Hope your work day doesn't suck too bad, hopefully I can make it better"
-
Callie leaned back on her hands as she propped her foot up on his knee, "Because of course this happened, why wouldn't I get a piece of glass in my foot?" She chuckled.
?

Rhyst took out his phone and smiled at the picture Claire sent him. "Its been a rough morning. You should come to my office for lunch." he?texted, wanting to see her but not wanting to cancel drinks with Alexa.
-
"I'm sorry about that." Everett said, seeing that even this was his fault too. "This might hurt." he said, taking the tweezers to pick the glass out.

"I can do that, what time?" Claire sent back before going to get in the shower.
-
Claire winced in pain as he took the pieces of glass out of her foot.

"Noon." Rhys texted her back. "You should keep my shirt on."
-
Everett put a bandaid on her foot and wiped up the blood. "That better?"

Claire finished showering, smirking when she read his text. She got ready for the day before calling her driver to take her to his office.
-
"Yeah, I'm surprised I didn't feel it cut me," She said.

Rhys kept looking to his door, hoping to see Clair walk in. He texted her when he got impatient. *you're late*
-
"Me too." Everett said and started cleaning up the glass.

Claire smirked as she got his message since she was walking into his office at that moment. She smiled to his secretary before going in, "Oh calm down, there was traffic," She said to him.
__
Callie stood up and put on her shirt before leaning against the counter as she watched him clean up the glass, she hoped he wasn't going to act like nothing had just happened between them.

"Thats what everybody says when they are running late." Rhys smirked at her and got up to greet her.
-
"I think I got it all picked up." Everett said. "I'm sorry about that."

"Protests infront of Trump Tower, we had to take a detour," Claire smirked as she wrapped her arms around him, "I'm sorry you've had a rough morning," She told him as she pecked his lips.
--
"I shouldn't have said those horrible things about Sage," Callie shook her head as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's only rough because you weren't here." Rhys smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her.
-
"I know why you said it." Everett said after putting the last of the glass in the trash.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 . . . 58 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)