Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 . . . 55 NEXT

"Chocolate." Rhys smiled.
--
"I'll bring it to them. They don't know about Sage." Everett told her.

"Even better," Claire said with a chuckle.
--
Callie looked at him, "Then I'll take it then," She didn't want to be left alone too long with Sage.

"Good snack huh?" Rhys smirked and grabbed the chocolate."
--
"You sure?" He asked, not sure if she should be driving.

"And you were going to fire her," Claire teased as she opened up the strawberries.
--
"Yeah, I need to get out of the house," She told him.

"Only if she didn't pick out good food." He teased.
--
"Here's Oliver's bag." Everett said after it was packed.

"You're a spoiled brat," Claire teased him as she ate a strawberry.?
--
"Thanks," She grabbed it before heading downstairs to grab her car keys.

"Yes I am." Rhys grinned at her.
-
Everett went back to Sage's room to sit with her and think about everything.

"Thank you for admitting it," Claire joked.
--
Callie got back a little while later after dropping the overnight bags with his parents. She looked at the time and didn't even know where the day had gone.

"You're welcome." Rhys laughed and took another bite.
-
Everett got the baby back to sleep before going downstairs when he heard Callie. "Hey."

Claire chuckled as she dipped a strawberry in the chocolate before popping it in her mouth.
--
Callie was making herself a coffee in their keurig when she heard Everett, "Hey," she said softly.

"These are great." He said after eating another.
-
"Sage is asleep again." Everett said casually.

"Mhm," Claire hummed as she ate another, "We'll have to use this chocolate for something else one day though," She smirked.
--
"That's good," Callie said as she blew into her mug before taking a sip.

"You're dirty." Rhys smirked at her. "I like this side of you."
--
"Do you want something to eat?" Everett asked, not knowing what to do or say.

"Perks of not just having me as your arrangement," Claire teased again with a smirk.
--
"Yeah, I was thinking about making myself a sandwich or something but I'm not that hungry," Callie told him, "I can make you something if you're hungry."

"I like this arrangment more and more everyday." Rhys smirked.
-
"No I'm fine." Everett said and leaned back against the counter.

Claire smirked, "I'd thought so."
--
Callie nodded before going to the fridge, she decided to just munch on hummus and pita chips for the time being.

Rhys finished his last strawberry and yawned. "You ready for bed?"
-
"You feeling better?" Everett asked.

"Yes," Claire said as she hopped off the counter and turned the light off.
--
"I just have a headache now," Callie said as she ate the pita chips.

Rhys took her hand as he walked back to their room.
--
"We've got some painkillers." Everett pointed out.

(working on my forms now, bump to chasing life)
Claire squeezed his hand on the way down the hallway. She let go when they reached the room so she could go into the bathroom and wash her face.
--
"I'll take some, I think it's because I haven't eaten today," She told him.

(i posted to that? I kind of want to change Esme's name but i can't think of anything so don't be surprised if i change it mid rp.)

Rhys went back to his room and got ready for bed.
-
"We can order in if you're hungry." Everett said.

Claire finished getting ready for bed before coming out into the bedroom, "Which side do you sleep on?" She asked, not wanting to take his normal spot.
--
"I'm really fine right now," Callie said, she really wasn't hungry at all.

"Over here." Rhys said and got into the left side.
-
Everett just nodded and got himself some water. He could feel the distance between him and Callie.

"In Jamaica you slept on the right," Claire told him as she grabbed her pillow and moved it to the right side.
--
"Do you want anything to eat? You haven't eaten either," Callie told him.

"The room was set up differently." He pointed out and pulled her close.
--
"Not hungry." Everett shrugged.

"Oh is that how it goes?" Claire chuckled, "Do you like being closest to the door or window or something?"
--
Callie nodded, "How long do you think we'll have Sage? I know you'll have to go to court about custody when Svetlana is released," She asked, knowing they needed to talk about this and break it all down.

"The window. I don't know why." Rhys said and laid his head on his pillow.
-
"I don't know." Everett said honestly. "I would be happy to keep her forever but thats not up to me."

"Weirdo," Claire chuckled before kissing him softly and laying her head down.
--
"It's going to be hard for her to get any type of custody of her, they'll give you primary custody for sure," Callie told him.

"You think thats weird?" Rhys laughed.
-
"How do you feel about keeping her long term?" Everett asked, though he knew the answer.

"A little bit," Claire chuckled as she got comfortable.
--
Callie took a moment to think of the right words to say, "I think you know how I really feel about the situation but I also know that Svetlana is ?going to have a hard time getting full or partial custody, if she even gets out of jail anytime soon. I just don't want to feel this way towards the baby but I can't help it. How am I supposed to have this child grow up in my home, aid in the process or raising her, knowing how she was brought into this world?" She asked.?

"Its not weird." He laughed and wrapped an arm around her.
-
"I know I shouldn't ask you to raise her." Everett started. "But she's innocent in all of this. She didn't ask for any of this mess and she's just as much my daughter as Avery is. I don't love her because she's any part Svetlana, I love her because she's mine."

"Whatever you say," Claire smirked as she placed an arm under her pillow.
--
Callie sighed, "Can we just think about this for a minute, what if the tables were turned? What if I had cheated on you and gotten pregnant and I had asked you to bring that child into our home because the father was no longer in the picture? Can you just imagine that for a minute and how you would feel. You know the child is innocent but you have to look at the child everyday knowing how they came apart of this world."

"You're a good wife." Rhys smirked and shut his eyes.
--
"I can't imagine how hard that would be." Everett admitted. "I don't know what I would do. But Callie, you could try to bond with Sage while she's here. She doesn't have anyone else."

"Goodnight babe," Claire pecked his lips before closing her eyes.
--
"Bond with her, you want me to bond with your bastard child?" Callie asked, she knew the child was innocent in all of this but it was still the hardest thing she'd have to do. She also knew what she said was harsh and she wished she could take it back, she hung her head knowing he'd have a heated reply.

"Goodnight." Rhys said and went to sleep.
-
"My bastard child?" Everett repeated her words angrily. He couldn't believe she actually called her that. He looked down before letting his anger take over and he smashed his glass of water on the floor. "God damnit Callie! She's my daughter!"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 . . . 55 NEXT

Reply to Thread