Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 NEXT

"For events and outings? No," Claire smirked.
--
Callie shook her head, "I thought that was the case but now there's a baby sleeping down the hall," She told him, "I just don't know what I did to have this happen to me." She said more to herself as she moved her hands to cover her face.

"Diva." Rhys teased and went back to grab more of her things.
-
"You didn't do anything wrong." Everett said and wrapped his arm around her. "I'm so sorry Cal. I never wanted to hurt you."

"You better get used to it," Claire teased with a shrug.
--
Callie felt like her chest was caving in, and she couldn't breathe. She knew this was a panic attack. She tried to push Everett off of her to get some air.

"I'm already used to it." Rhys pointed out.
-
"Callie," Everett got up and kneeled infront of her, holding her face in his hands. "Look at me okay? Just breathe."

"Good," Claire smirked as she grabbed her favorite pillow to move to his bed.
--
Callie opened her eyes as she tried to breathe but she was too focused on the feeling in her chest. She hadn't had an anxiety attack like this in years.

"What else needs moved?" Rhys asked her.
--
"You're okay, just breathe." Everett said, trying calm her.

"The stuff in my dresser and nightstand drawers but I can do that tomorrow," She told him.
--
Callie tried to calm down, finally after a few minutes that felt like hours, her breathing steadied out.

"Alright." Rhys said and looked around. "You've got a lot of stuff."
--
Everett pushed her hair behind her ears. "How do you feel?"

"Are you going to move my vanity?" She asked.
--
Callie let out a deep breath, "That was scary," She said, "I felt like my chest was caving in."

"If you want me to." He told her.
--
"You haven't had one of those in a long time." Everett said and sat back down next to her.

"Yes I do," Claire said with a cheesy grin towards him.
--
"I know," Callie said softly, still trying to regulate her breathing.

"I'll move it." Rhys smiled at her and went to get the vanity.
-
"Do you want some water or something?" he asked.

"Thank you!" She called to him before going into the bedroom and sitting on the bed.
--
Callie nodded vigorously, "Please," She told him softly.

Rhys carefully brough the vanity in and set it against the wall.
--
Everett got up to grab Callie some water. He didn't know what else to do for her.

"Look at you," Claire teased him as she leaned against the pillows.
--
Callie continued to sit there, thinking about everything as she waited for Everett.
(Maybe Callie could've developed really bad anxiety after she had Avery or something and she's getting it again, possibly depression?$

"You're no help." Rhys smirked. "Its not as heavy as it looks."
-
Everett got back and handed the water to Callie. "You okay?"

"Thank you for moving it," Claire told him with a smile.
--
Callie just nodded without saying anything as she took the glass of water from him.

"You're welcome." Rhys smiled and sat beside her.
-
Everett heard the baby cry through the monitor. "I'll get her."

(i meant to reply but yes i like that idea for callie)

Claire kissed his cheek sweetly before looking at the time, "It's getting really late and we never ordered that pizza."
--
Callie decided just to get in bed, she didn't want to deal with this day anymore.

"Do you still want to?" Rhys asked, wondering if she was hungry or tired.
-
Everett got the baby quiet and brought her to the bedroom where he saw Callie in bed. He didn't say anything?as he left the room. He didn't think she'd be up for talking.

"I am kind of hungry, but I don't want you to wake up late for work tomorrow," She told him.
--
Callie felt numb, this day, the past few weeks, everything was a whirlwind for her. She didn't even know what to think anymore.

"We can raid the fridge?" Rhys offered.

"We've been gone for two weeks and you think there's edible food in the fridge?" Claire chuckled.
--
Callie slept for most of the day, it was heavily needed. She got up and packed the kids' weekend bags.

"The housekeeper should have put food in it for us." Rhys pointed out.
-
Everett heard Callie up and we left the babies room to see her packing the kids bags. "Hey, you're up."

"Well if she did we could check it out," Claire said.
--
"Yeah, I had to get their bags packed," She said as she continued to pack Avery's bag in her room.

"Lets go." Rhys said and hopped off the bed.
-
"I can help." Everett said. "Ollie packed up yet?"

Claire chuckled as she followed him down to the kitchen.
--
"All of his clothes are on the bed they're just not in his bag yet," She told him.

"I hope she got some stuff." Rhys said as he opened the fridge.
-
"I'll do it." Everett said and grabbed his clothes.

"And if she didn't?" She asked as she hopped up on the counter.
--
"Thanks," Callie said simply as she continued to pack Avery's bag.

"She'd be fired." Rhys teased her.
--
"When we see Dr. Page, I think you should ask for some anxiety medication." Everett said.

"Oh, don't say that," Claire said, "Did she stock it up?" She asked.
--
Callie just nodded, "Yeah, I'll ask her," She said as she zipped Avery's bag.

(Bump to Prisoners, I thought that Hadley could see Ethan in the hallway)

Rhys opened the fridge and smiled. "She sure did."
-
"Do you still have any of the old stuff?" He?asked her.

(sorry! i made sterlings btw but its not on the main page http://my.gurl.com/forums/read/566.1019919-Surviving-the-Sterlings )

"And what do we have to eat?" Claire asked with a smirk as she swung her legs sitting on the counter.
--
"No, I thought I was finally better and never got the last refill," Callie told him.

"How about some strawberries?" He asked as he grabbed them.
-
"You are better..its a stressful time." He pointed out.

"Those do sound good," Claire smirked, "Anything to dip them in?" She asked.
--
Callie just took a deep breath as she grabbed Avery's favorite blanket and put it on top of her bag, "Are you going to drop these off to your parents or are they going to come by and grab them?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 NEXT

Reply to Thread