Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

"As ever," Claire said as she took his hand and got out of the limo. Only a few paparazzi were there, it was a school function after all, she smiled with Rhys for the cameras.
-
"I'll keep that in mind," Hailey told her with a chuckle.

Rhys smiled and held her hand as people took photos before going inside the building.
-
"Finns always working. I don't think he'd mind a slumber party." Elle teased.

(Brilliant. Also i was thinking that Svetlana could have a guest spot on Jules show at some point)
K
"I can get the paperwork filed and have the company served by the end of today. Then we'll arrange a meeting with their lawyer." Olsen told her.
---
Devina came around the corner and saw a very big food drive, she decided to walk in to see what was going on."

"Oh here they are, the new Mr. and Mrs. Pennington," A voice said down the hall, Claire couldn't help but roll her eyes at the sound of a voice she knew all too well, "But Claire, I heard you didn't take his last name..." She smiled, "Hello Breanna, I didn't know you'd be here today," She said to their former, obnoxious, classmate. The girl caused nothing but drama and rumors for them and their friends.
-
"Then we'll most likely have to plan one," Hailey said with a chuckle.

"And whats this going to cost me?" Maggie asked. She hoped it wasn't too expensive.
-
Jules saw a pretty girl come by the food drive as she sipped her coffee. "Hi. You looking to make a donation?"
-
"Nice to see you Breanna. I'm sorry to hear about your divorce." Rhys said, hoping to annoy her.
--
"Hows everything else going?" Elle asked, not wanting to think about Johan.

"You'll have to talk with the finanical department about billing." Olsen told her
(I'm figuring after he gets to know her he decides to do it pro bono.)
----
"Sorry I was out for a run so I didn't bring my wallet with me." Devina said "I just wanted to check out what was going on."
---
Svetlana sat in the waiting room of the doctors office waiting for Everett.

Claire smirked at Rhys' comment towards her, "Thank you," Breanna said softly, "How is life for the two of you, being NYC's new power couple you're all over the papers," She told them. "It's great, I never knew how fantastic life could be until I married my best friend," Claire told her, using her got to answer, they had to keep everything so positive.
-
"It's alright, I'm wanting to get out of the city it's becoming boring," Hailey chuckled.

"But you do accept payment plans?" She asked him.
-
"Oh well we're doing a local food drive to bring attention to world hunger." Jules explained. "I'm Juliana Carrington from Good Morning New York."?
-
Everett smiled when he saw Svet. He really loved her as much as he loved Callie. "Hey beautiful." ?
-
(sunshine)
"we were lucky to find each other." Rhys added. He had all the lovey dovey lines memorized.
-
"I feel the same. I suggested a trip to Greece to Finn earlier." Elle told her.?

"Yes. But again financial can deal with all that." Olsen told her.
--
"Devina Carmichael." She said reaching out her hand "Young Adult Fiction Author."
---
"I'm glad you think I'm beautiful I feel like a gassy elephant." She smirked "The doctor can see you now." The nurse came out and told them

(To both cherrybomb and sunshinee I had an idea for Svetlana. I was thinking that she could confront Everett wife and at some point in the process she goes into labor and Callie ends up having to drive her to the hospital and maybe Everett is stuck in a meeting and doesn't get the call so Callie has to be Svetlanas moral support while she has the baby)

Claire gave him a smile as one of the hosts walked up to them, "Claire and Rhys, so glad you could make it, you're at table 2 today," Claire nodded before heading to the table.
--
"Wait, what if the four of us went on a vacation together?" Hailey suggested.

(nerf- that sounds good to me!)

(nerf- thats good with me too. did you see my idea about Svet having twins? or do you want her to have 1 baby?)

"I'll talk to them." Maggie told him. "How long does something like this take?" she asked, hoping the baby wouldn't be born before the case was closed.
--
"Ah, the next JK Rowling?" Jules teased.
--
"Gassy or not, you'd make a beautiful elephant." Everett teased her.
--
"Thank you." Rhys said before going to the table and pulling out Claire's chair for her.
--
"That could be fun." Elle smiled, hiding how much she'd hate it. She wanted to get away from Johan, not go on vacation with him.

"Thanks," Claire said as she looked around the table at the students they were sat with, one girl was beaming from ear to ear watched the two of them, "I can't believe that I get to sit with you two, you guys were like school royalty." She finally told them.
--
"I'll have to talk to Johan about it," Hailey said, "But probably not tonight, he wasn't in the best mood when he left for work today."

"If we settle out of court it should only be a few weeks." Olsen told Maggie.
----
"Yeah if Jk wrote gay romances." Devina laughed.
---
"Thank you I think." Svetlana laughed
(What was your idea about twins?)

"Thank you." Rhys smiled kindly at the girl. "We're really not special."
--
"Why's that?" Elle asked, worrying that he was angry with Finn over something.
--
"Thats a relief." Maggie smiled. "I'm on a 9 month time limit."
--
"Oh" Jules laughed softly. "Well there's a lot of gay Harry Potter fan fiction out there right?"
--
(I just thought that she should have twins so that Everett has two kids with another woman)
"Its a compliment." Everett assured her.

"Yeah, you should see him in the morning," Claire teased before one of the girls asked for a selfie with her.
--
"I took a little bit longer in the shower so I didn't have his shake ready when he got back," Hailey said, "Plus, he's not a morning person anyways."

"Don't worry even if it goes to court it won't take that long either." Olsen told her.
---
"And the world is grateful for that." Devina laughed.
---
(Idk I think one kid is enough)
"Good afternoon Mommy and Daddy." The perky doctor smiled.

"He was angry that you didn't make him a shake?" Elle asked, though she wasn't surprised that he'd be demanding with his own wife. "I hope you told him to make it himself from now on."
--
"Oh good. I don't know anything about law suits except the stuff I see?on tv." Maggie laughed.
-
Jules laughed and sipped her coffee. "People probably read more of that than the actual books."
--
"Good afternoon." Everett smiled. "Hows our baby doing?"
(https://media.giphy.com/media/enZ3A3ihJiUgw/giphy.gif )
?

"No, I make his shakes every morning, and I was just late this morning," Hailey told her.
--
Claire smiled for pictures with the girls before leaning in to Rhys, "Head Master Clewis has arrived," She said with a smirk before looking to the entry way.

"It's a lot less dramatic than on TV don't worry." Olsen told her "We'll get all the paperwork drawn up and have to go over the details together. So if you just leave Tina your contact information I'll get ahold of you in the next couple days."
---
"You'd think. But no one wants to buy my books." Devina laughed.
---
"Well we're going to find out." The doctor smiled "Svetlana if you'll just jump up on the scale for me."
"I hope I don't break it." Svet smirked as she stepped on the scale.

"He shouldn't be angry over that." Elle told her.
--
"You mean Head Master Clueless?" Rhys teased quietly.
--
"Alright. Thank you for all of this." Maggie said sincerely.
--
"You won't break it." Everett laughed.

"I dunno I hear creeking." Svetlana laughed.?
The doctor laughed and checked her weight "You're weight is fine." The doctor told her.
?

"I told you." Everett smirked at her.

I'll join too

Hailey just shrugged, she was used to it by now.?
-
"Oh hush," Claire said with a smirk.

"Everything looks good." The doctor told them. "Just lau down on the exam table and we can check everything else."
---
A few days later Olsen called Maggie.
"I have a meeting arranged with the agency and their lawyer this afternoon. Can you make it?" He asked her.

(Maggie and Svet should meet at a prenatal class!)

"I wish Finn didn't have to work so much. I feel like I never see him." Elle said.
--
"You used to call him that too." Rhys teased her.
--
(yes!)
"Yes I can make it. What time do I need to be there?" Maggie asked him.
--
"Can we find out the sex?" Everett asked. He was eager to know if he was having another boy or girl.
-
"I will." Jules told her. She would chalk it up to being friendly but she wanted to read something that actually appealed to her. "Seriously, I'll buy a couple."

"2:30." Olsen told her "If that works for you."
---
"Don't you wanna be surprised?" Svetlana asked.
"We can talk about that when we do the ultrasound." The doctor told them.

"Yeah thats fine." Maggie said. "this is good right? The fact that they want to meet?"
--
"I think we've had enough surprises." Everett laughed.

"Yeah that's good news. They're open for deliberation. We've just got to work on getting you the best deal possible." He told her.
---
"You can find out. I want to be surprised." Svetlana told him.
---
"You want to buy my books?" Devina asked "No offense but I don't think you fit my demographic."

"Thank you so much." Maggie said. She was relieved they were willing to pay something.
--
"I'll wait and be surprised with you." Everett told her.
--
"Why don't you let me read them and I'll tell you what I think?" Jules asked her.

"I'd say the same thing about Johan, he's been working 60 hour weeks lately, I wish I knew what made them work so hard," Hailey chuckled.
--
"But now I'm an adult," Claire teased him with a chuckle as the head master walked over to greet them.

"Do you need me to send a car to pick you up?" Olsen asked.
---
"Are you sure?" Svetlana asked him as the doctor examined her swollen belly
"Baby is exactly where he or she needs to be."the doctor said "I'd say no more than six weeks before you meet."
---
"All right." Devina said "What are you doing after this?"

"They've got more motivation than we do." Elle laughed.
--
"And how are the Penningtons today?" The headmaster asked as he greeted his former students.
--
(nerf)
"I can take a cab." Maggie told him.
--
"Thats so soon." Everett said, feeling both nervous and excited. How he was supposed to be a?father to a child his wife couldn't find out about?
--
"No plans. We've got our closing segment to do in 20 minutes." Jules told her.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'll send a car it'll be faster." Olsen told her.
---
"Not soon enough." Svetlana laughed.
---
"Want to grab some coffee?" Devina asked.

(bump to both of you for Outlaws!)?
Claire just gave Rhys a look before smiling up at the headmaster, "We're doing well, how about yourself, sir?" She said.?
--
"You've got that right," Hailey chuckled as she sipped on her mimosa.?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread