Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 NEXT

"I don't mind sharing my room with you." Rhys assured her. "I liked sharing a room in the beach house."
--
Everett was putting the crib together when he heard the baby cry. He stopped and went back downstairs to tend to her. He was surprised to see Callie holding her. "Want me to take her?"

"I just don't want to cramp your style," Claire said as she wrapped her arms around him, "Or mess this up."
--
Callie nodded as she handed her over to him, "I think she's hungry."

"You're not going to mess this up. But you might cramp my style." Rhys teased as he wrapped his arms around her.
-
"We got formula right?" He asked as he went to the kitchen with Sage in his arms.

"Well good thing there's not too much to cramp," Claire teased before kissing him softly.
--
"Yeah, it's in the bags," Callie said.

"Ouch. That was painful." Rhys teased before kissing her.
-
Everett got a bottle made for Sage and went back to couch to feed her.

"You'll live," Claire smirked against his lips, kissing him again.
--
Callie stayed in the kitchen and tried to compose her thoughts.

"I hope so." Rhys smirked and kissed her back.
--
Everett smiled at Sage as he fed her. Despite the trouble his affair caused, he loved his daughter.

Claire kissed him for a moment longer before pulling away, "Let's get moving," She smiled.
--
Callie took the bags upstairs and put the sheets on the mattress in the crib and put her clothes in a drawer.

"We could hire some movers." Rhys teased and got out of bed.
-
Everett fed the baby until she fell back asleep. He took her upstairs to put her in the crib. "She's out like a light."

"It's not that much stuff," Claire smirked as she went to her closet first.
--
"That's good," Callie said as she finished putting her clothes in the drawers, "Everything's put away now."

(I didn't realize I hadn't posted in 2 weeks! Sorry!)

"what do you want to bring to my room?" Rhys asked as he followed behind.?
-
"thank you for doing this." Everett said after putting the baby down.

(I was getting worried you were gone forever!)
"All of it?" Claire asked confused, she didn't know if she should do that or leave half.
--
"It's not like I could say no," Callie said softly.

"You won't need this furniture." Rhys pointed out.
-
"you could've. I'm glad you didn't." Everett explained.

"Oh so we don't want two beds in there?" Claire teased as she headed to her closet.
--
"She couldn't go into foster care," Callie told him.

"I think we do." Rhys teased. "You won't need your dresser or the nightstand. I can move the vanity unless you want to keep it in here."
--
"Thanks to you she won't have to." Everett pointed out.

"Pretty boy's going to move my vanity all the way down the hall?" Claire teased as she grabbed onto a handful of hangers to move down.
--
Callie just nodded as she looked down at the sleeping baby before looking back to Everett.

"You think I'm not strong enough to do it?" Rhys smirked at her.
--
"I know how much this hurts you and I can't tell you how sorry I am." Everett said softly.

"I didn't say that," Claire smirked back as she headed down the hall.
---
"I just don't have the words to say right now," Callie said softly wth a shrug. Her mind was racing and she didn't know what to say.

"I'm pretty strong you know?" Rhys said and grabbed some of clothes from the closet.
-
"I can see if my parents will take the kids for the night?" Everett suggested, hoping that would take some of her stress away.

"I'm sure you are babe," Claire said with a chuckle as she hung up the clothes in his closet.
--
Callie just nodded, she didn't know what would be best anymore.

"I am." Rhys?smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Want me to prove it?"
--
"I'll call them." Everett said and left the room to make the call.

Claire chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her, "And how are you going to do that?" She asked.
--
Callie turned on the baby monitor and took the other part with her to their bedroom before she sat at the edge of their bed.

"You'll see." Rhys smirked and lifted her up.
-
Everett came to their room to find Callie after he talked to his parents. "They're picking the kids up from school. Said they could stay for the weekend."

Claire let out a squeal, "What are you doing?" She asked as she started to laugh.
--
Callie nodded, "I'll need to pack their overnight bags," She told him, "What did you tell your parents?" She asked.

(did you get my message?)

"Showing you how strong I am." Rhys laughed and kept her off the ground.
-
"Just that you and I could use a break." Everett told her.

Claire started to wiggle around in his arms as she continued to laugh, "I believe you!"
--
Callie nooded, she ran a hand through her hair as she looked back down at the ground. She needed to sleep or do something to get her mind off of this.

(Yes I did, sorry! I think those ideas are good!)

"You sure?" Rhys teased her. "I can throw you over my shoulder if you don't believe me."
--
"You okay?" Everett asked as he sat beside her.

"I do believe you!" Claire said as she continued to giggle in his arms.
--
Callie looked up at him after a moment, "I think I'll be okay," She told him.

"Alright." Rhys smiled and set her down.
--
"You know I love you right?" Everett asked, hoping she still felt it.

Claire caught her breath, "Thank you," She smiled.
--
Callie looked over at him, "I love you too," She told him as she placed a hand on his knee.

"You're welcome." Rhys grinned at her.
-
"Sometimes I don't think you do." Everett admitted and put his hand over hers.

"Let's get the rest of my things," She said with a chuckle before heading back down the hallway.
--
"It is very hard to love you Everett but that doesn't mean I ever stopped," Callie told him.

"You have too much stuff." Rhys teased and went back to her room.
--
"I'm glad you haven't given up on me." He said honestly.

"Oh shut up," Claire teased as she grabbed more clothes.
--
Callie hung her head, "That's been even more difficult," She admitted, "I'm just constantly waiting for the next bad or inconvenient thing to happen."

"Do you ever wear the same thing twice?" Rhys asked as he grabbed clothes.
-
"Theres nothing else thats going to happen." Everett assured her.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 NEXT

Reply to Thread