Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 . . . 58 NEXT

"I wore ya out, huh?" Claire teased as she took another sip of her coffee.
--
Callie wrapped her arms around him as she continued to kiss him.
?

"I don't mind. I'd like to be worn out again." Rhys smirked at her.
-
Everett backed her up against the counter as he kept kissing her.

"You're he one that got out of bed," Claire pointed out.
--
Callie moved her hands and placed them on his side as she kissed him back.

"We've got a plane to catch." Rhys reminded her.
-
"I love you." Everett breathed against her lips.

"I see where your priorities lie," Claire said with a shrug as she went to grab their things out of the dryer to pack.
--
"I love you," Callie whispered against his lips.

"We've got that whole plane to ourselves." Rhys said and cleaned out his mug.
-
Everett broke the kiss and touched?her cheek again. "You're beautiful you know that?"

"I don't think my membership to the mile high club is due for another year or so," Claire teased.
-
"Thank you," Callie said softly.
(What if at their next therapy appointment she admits that it's hard for her because when he tells her things like that she thinks about him saying it to Svet)

"Its due today if you want to be on my membership." Rhys teased her.
-
"You're welcome." Everett chuckled and kissed her again.

(yes! what do you think of her cheating on Everett?)

"We'll have to see about that," Claire teased as she headed back to finish packing her things.
--
Callie pulled away, "Why did you laugh?" She asked.
(I don't think she would - her main focus was the kids and feeling like it was her fault so idk)

Rhys smiled to himself and started getting his things together. "The car will be here in 20 minutes."
--
"It was funny that you thanked me." Everett shrugged.

"I'll be ready in ten," Claire said as she finished up in the room.
--
"What else what I was supposed to say," Callie shrugged with a chuckle.

"I doubt that." Rhys teased her.
-
"I don't know." Everett laughed. "You usually just give me an angry look."

"I'm sure of it," Claire laughed as she zipped her bag.
--
"I promised you I'd try," Callie shrugged.

"I think you'll forget something and keep the driver waiting." Rhys smirked.
--
"I love you for that." Everett said and rested his hands on her shoulders.

(brb. you can start Prisoners if you want)

"Don't jinx yourself," She told him as she put her chargers and iPad in her purse.
--
Callie gave him a soft smile before looking at the time, "It's getting late," She told him.

Rhys grabbed their bags and put them by the door. "Do you have your stuff?"
--
"Am I still allowed to sleep in our room tonight?" Everett asked her.

"You're not going to carry it out for me?" She teased as she put her shoes on.
--
Callie nodded, "What would have made me change my mind?" She asked, getting off the counter and putting the half melted ice cream back in the freezer.

"I am. Thats why I'm asking." Rhys pointed out.
-
"I don't know." Elliot shrugged. He always felt like he did or said the wrong thing.

"Oh," Claire chuckled, "Yeah, I've got everything," She said before grabbing her purse.
--
"Are you ready for bed? I'm exhausted," She told him

Rhys heard the car pull up and he grabbed his wallet and phone. "Time to go."
-
"I am too." Everett said before shutting off all the downstairs lights.

Claire nodded as she walked out to the car with him, greeting his assistant before sliding in the back.
--
Callie headed up to their bedroom and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for bed.

Rhys got their bags in the car and got in next to Claire. "We'll be home in a few hours."
--
everett went upstairs and got charged before going to brush his teeth.

"Thanks Captain Obvious," Claire teased as she playfully nudged his shoulder with hers.
--
Callie changed clothes before crawling into their bed.

"You're welcome." Rhys teased back and held her hand.
--
Everett turned out the lights and got into bed. He kept some distance between them.

Claire smiled at their hands as she looked out the window, the view to the airport alone was beautiful.
--
Callie turned out the light on her bedside table before rolling on her side, "Goodnight," She said softly as she got comfortable.

"I'm going to miss it here." Rhys said as he looked at the water.
-
"Goodnight." Everett said before closing his eyes.

"I am too," Claire told him as she rested her head on his shoulder.
--
Callie fell asleep soon after, actually having a decent night sleep in awhile.

"We can come back every summer." Rhys suggested.
-
Everett woke up early and tried not to?disturb Callie as he got out of bed. He wanted to make breakfast for everyone to suprise them when they awoke.

(idea. what if something happens and its determined that Svetlana isn't a fit mother so Everett has to take custody or she'll end up in foster care? And to hide the truth from the kids they tell them they're just fostering/adopting Sage.)

"I'll hold you to it," Claire said with a smirk.
--
Callie woke up and saw that Everett wasn't there. She hoped he wasn't getting ready for work after he promised he'd take the day off. She got up and showered quickly before waking the kids for school.
?
(I love that idea!)

"Good." Rhys smirked back at?her.
-
Everett put chocolate chip pancakes on the kitchen table with bacon and eggs for the kids.?He wanted to show them he was going to be more involved.

Claire pecked his cheek before getting out of the car and heading to the plane. She grabbed a seat before starting to work on her blog post recalling their trip.
--
Callie came downstairs once the kids were dressed, "Wow, what's all this?" She asked.
?

"Back to that already?" Rhys asked, suprised that she was still blogging.
--
"Its breakfast." Everett smiled. "I haven't done this for you in years, I figured it was about time I start."

Claire looked over at him, "I told you I was going to do a post with our picture," She chuckled.
--
Callie couldn't hide the smile from her face, "It all looks great," She said.

"I didn't think you were going to do it now." Rhys said casually.
--
"I'm glad you like it." Everett smiled before hearing his phone ring. He grabbed it from the counter and assumed it was something for work. "I should take this. I promise I won't let them pull me back to the office today."

"I want polish it up before prime posting hour starts," Claire told him.
--
Callie just nodded with a sigh as she sat down at the table with the kids to eat breakfast

Pages PREV 1 . . . 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 . . . 58 NEXT

Reply to Thread