Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 . . . 47 NEXT

"Yes," Claire said as she edited the picture and typed the caption for her followers to go read her newest blog post.
--
Claire continued to eat her dinner with her family, this wasn't so bad after all.

"Should we take one together? Make your followers jealous?" Rhys smirked.
--
"I'm stuffed." He said after he finished his meal. "Want to order dessert to go?"

Claire grinned, "I think we should," She told him, "But all my followers know I'm married, nothing to be too jealous about," She teased.
--
Callie finished her meal as well, "I don't want any dessert," She said, "Do you guys want something to take home?" She asked the kids.
?

"Everyone is jealous of happy couples." She pointed out.
--
"Ice cream!" Avery cheered. "It'll melt. Think more of brownies or cake." Everett told her.

Claire chuckled, "Okay, you take it, your arm is longer," She said as she handed him her phone.
--
"Well, we have ice cream at home if that's what you guys want," Callie said, "Is it Moose Tracks?" Oliver asked, "Yeah, I bought a new carton yesterday." She told him.

Rhys held out the phone and kissed her cheek as he took the picture. "You like it?"
-
"I might even have some then." Everett laughed and waved the waiter over for the check.

Claire was taken surprise in the picture when he kissed her cheek but it actually turned out really cute, "Yes I do," She smiled, "I'll post it with the recap of the trip tomorrow on the plane ride home," she told him.
(I'm thinking Alexa could like/comment on it and stir up some petty drama?)
--
Callie finished her glass before taking a sip of water once the waiter came over.

(yes!)
"Why not post it today?" He asked. He didn't really understand her blog world.
-
Everett paid the bill and got up from the table. "I'll go bring the car around."

"Because I just posted something five minutes ago," Claire chuckled.
--
Callie looked up, "Were all ready here, no reason for you to bring the car," She said, "We can walk," She chuckled as she stood up.

"You can't post more than once?a day?" Rhys smirked.
-
"I thought it might be little cold out." Everett shrugged.

"No, especially five minutes after my last post," Claire chuckled, "I was going to write a post about the trip with some tips so I'll upload this picture with it tomorrow," She told him.
--
"We'll be fine babe," Callie said out of habit, her eyes widened as she caught herself and helped Avery out of her chair.

"You should take some pictures just for me." Rhys grinned.
--
Everett smiled softly and helped Oliver up. He pulled his keys out and walked towards the car. "This was nice wasn't it?"

"I'm sure you'd love that," Claire said as she traced a finger along his jawline.
--
Callie held Avery's hand as they walked outside to the car, "It was," She said simply.

"I would love that a lot." Rhys grinned at her.
--
"You two have fun?" He asked as he opened the back seat for the kids to climb in. "Yeah." Oliver said and got in the car.

"With our luck they'd get leaked," Claire teased before she pecked his lips.
--
"Yep," Avery said as she hopped in the backseat and buckled up. Callie got in on the passenger side, turning around to make sure the kids were buckled.
?

"Print them out and we'll keep them hidden." He teased again.
--
Everett started the engine and headed home. "I didn't think we'd be out this late." he said after yawning.

"Maybe that'll be your first anniversary gift from me," Claire teased.
-
"Time flies when you're having fun," Callie shrugged.

"Thats a long ime to wait." Rhys pouted.
--
"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Everett said honestly.

"We've already been married for nine, it's not that far away," Claire reminded him.
--
"We haven't had dinner with all 4 of us in awhile," Callie said.

"Too far away." Rhys teased her.
-
"I know. I'm sorry about that." Everett said. "How about we go out to dinner like this once a week?"

"Pictures with no point wouldn't be any fun," Claire teased.
--
"How about we get back to actually eating at home as a family," Callie said, before she found out about the affair she was leaving his meals in the microwave.
?

"They'd be fun for me." Rhys smirked.
-
"We can do that too." Everett said. He wanted to be more present with them.

?Claire couldn't help but laugh, "I'd have to be really drunk for you to take any kind of picture of me," She told him.
--
Callie just nodded before looking out the window as he drove.

"Lets go get some drinks then." He teased.
-
Everett pulled up to their house a few minutes later and looked in the backseat. "Both asleep." he laughed.

"We cleared out the liquor cabinet," Claire chuckled.
--
Callie looked in the back seat, "I'll get Aves, you get Oliver."

"We can buy some more." Rhys joked again.
-
"Deal." Everett nodded before getting out of the drivers seat and carefully getting Oliver from the car.

"But I'm so comfortable, no need to get up and go out,"Claire smirked as she laid her head back on the pillow.
--
Callie scooped up Avery before heading inside and putting her to bed in her room.

"We'll send someone to pick it up." Rhys teased again.
-
Everett took his son up to his room and put him in bed. "Sleeping like a rock." he said quietly to Callie as he left his room.

"You've just got an answer for everything, don't you?" Claire smirked.
--
"So is Avery," Callie said, "They didn't even make it home for ice cream."

(Feel free to shoot this down but what if it's found out that Everett really isn't Sage's biological father? Also, I'll play Alexa for Claire/Rhys - making the form now because I'm super bored.)

Alexa Rhodes, 28
Writer for Cosmo.com
Alexa came from a middle class family in upstate New York who receieved a athletic scholarschip to attend a prestine Ivy League University. She majored in Communications and Journalism like almost every other girl who attended. She fell in love with Rhys after they had met their sophomore year. She never thought she would've liked his lifestyle, she always imagined she would have led a life just like her parents had. But she liked the way the other half lived. Pretty soon, her whole demeanor had changed into someone she wasn't. She tried to become friends with Rhys' socialiate buddies but ended up just becoming their frenemy. Rhys got serious about her but she was too headstrong about making a name for herself that she let the relationship slip away. She's now living on the Upper West Side and is a columnist for cosmo.com. She's good at getting dirt and posting about all the Upper East Side happenings as well as being well versed in her ex's new marriage.

"Yes I do." Rhys grinned. "I'm a problem solver if you haven't noticed."
-
"Must?have had a big day at school." Everett laughed.

(i want him to keep him Sage's father. im not sure how the kids should find out though. And i LOVE Alexa's form! I think she could cozy up to Rhys and he tells her the truth about their marriage)

"A problem solver, huh?" Claire smirked before leaning in to kiss him quickly, "What time do we fly out tomorrow?" She asked.
--
"Well I still want ice cream," Callie said before heading down to the kitchen.

(I like that idea, she could out them in the magazine or something.)

"9 am." Rhys told her. "We should get to bed soon."
-
"I'll join you." He said as he followed her downstairs.

Claire nodded, "I'm going to throw our bathing suits in the dryer so they'll be dry in the morning," She told him before getting up to head to the living room.
--
Callie grabbed two spoons out of the drawer before finding the ice cream in the freezer. She handed Everett a spoon before sticking her's in the carton and taking a bite.

"Want me to pack your stuff?" Rhys asked as he got up from the bed.
-
Everett took a bite and reached for another one. "This is good."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread