Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

"Very much." Rhys teased at her and finished packing.
-
"you'll like it." He said and reached over to hold her hand.

"I could say the same for you, but you already got dressed," Claire smirked as she grabbed clothes out of her bag to change into.
---
Callie looked down at their hands before looking out the window to see where they could be headed. She continued to hold his hand for the sake of the kids.

"I could change that." He teased at her.
-
Everett pulled up to one of Callies favorite restaurants and parked the car. "It's been too long since we've been here."

Claire placed the clothes she was going to put on back in her bag before looking over at him, "Then why don't you?" She asked before dropping her towel to the floor.
--
"I love this place," Callie said as she looked out the window at it.

Rhys smiled at her boldness and moved his bag to the floor. "if you say so." he smirked and pulled his shirt off.
--
"I know you do." Everett smiled and got out of the car before getting the kids from the backseat.

"Just your shirt?" Claire teased as she kicked her towel over to the side before walking towards him.
-
Avery grabbed her mom's hand as they walked into the restaurant behind Everett and Oliver.

"One piece at a time." Rhys smirked and undid his pants.
-
Everett spoke to the hostess before being led to a table. "You're going to be on your best behavior tonight right?" he asked the kids as he got them seated.

Claire just smirked as she jumped up in his arms as wrapped her legs around his waist.
--
Oliver rolled his eyes before sitting down at the table, "Mommy can I get macaroni and cheese," Callie sat down and opened a menu, "Let me see what's on the menu and we'll decide, okay?"

Rhys kissed her hard and laid her on the bed before moving into her.
-
"I don't think they have that here." Everett said. "They have spaghetti."

Claire let a moan escape against his lips as she laid back on the bed.
--
"I don't want spaghetti," Avery said, "She's in a no red sauce phase," Callie informed Everett, "Why don't we do the chicken alfredo and broccoli? That's the closest thing they have to macaroni and cheese," She said to Avery.

Rhys moved harder and moaned against her lips.
--
"I don't like broccoli." Avery scrunched her nose.
"Its seasoned. You won't even know its broccoli." Everett said.

Claire continued to moan in pleasure as he moved against her, "Faster," she said breathlessly.
--
"You were begging me to make you broccoli last week, you're eating it tonight," Callie said, shooting her the infamous look before she could whine about it, "How was your math test today Ols?" She asked him.

Rhys cursed under his breath as he sped up. It felt even better than before.
--
"Fine." Oliver shrugged. "I can help you with math." Everett offered.

Claire dug her nails into his shoulders as she practically screamed in pleasure.
--
"I don't need help," Oliver told him, "Math is easy," He said. Callie just looked at Everett before looking back to Oliver, "What about your book report, how's that coming along?" She asked.

Rhys kept pumping hard and moaned as he climaxed.
--
Oliver just shrugged and looked down. "I can help you with that too." Everett said, wanting to be more involved with them.

Claire reached her climax shortly after Rhys did, she tried to catch her breath as he rolled off of her.
--
Callie tried to read Oliver's face. She knew he didn't need help because he was a smart kid, it was just actually getting him to do the work. The kid was becoming a pre teen and bring every attitude element that comes with it. Callie decided not to press on the subject and looked over her menu.

"Fuck that was good." Rhys said as he breathed heavily.
-
The waitress got to the table and politely smiled. "Everyone know what they're having?"

"I agree," Claire said with a breathless chuckle as she ran a hand through her hair.
--
"She's going to have the kids alfredo with broccoli please, I'm going to have the chicken Parmesan and we'll split the peach sangria," Callie said before handing the waiter her and Avery's menu.

"What brought that on?" he asked curiously.
--
"I'll have the rosemary and balsamic steak, and he will have the grilled chicken." Everett said and closed the menu.

"I feel like we're finally in a good spot, and I'm comfortable with you," Claire said with a shrug, "It helps that you're also probably the best I've ever had," She chuckled.
--
"Can Lydia spend the night this weekend?" Avery asked both of her parents, "We'll have to see sweetie," Callie said, not wanting to have to mask their marital problems to another person in their home.

"We should do this every night." He smiled at her before sitting up. "I have to shower."
--
"Why don't you spend the night with her?" Everett suggested. Sending the kdis to sleepovers would be good for them.

Claire sat up on her elbows as he got up to shower, "I just said you're probably the best I've ever had and you just get up to shower?" She teased with a chuckle.
--
Avery shrugged, "Well Lydia and I are both asking and we're going to see who's parents said yes first," She said with a coy smile. Callie couldn't help but laugh, "Were you trying to play us?" She asked, "You're too smart Aves," She chuckled.?

"I said we should do this every night." Rhys smiled. "You're my best too."
-
"What if we both said yes?" Everett laughed. They were getting too smart for their own good.

"Oh well thank you, I've been told I'm pretty good," Claire teased as she did a hair flip, "Enjoy your shower," She laughed.
--
Avery shrugged, "Then we'd just pick one I guess," Callie could help but laugh, she thanked the waiter as he brought them she and Everett'a sangria.

Rhys laughed and went to shower. When he was done, he wrapped a towel around his waist and went back to the bedroom to change.
--
"Smart." Evertt laughed and sipped the drink.

(So, I realized I never gave Claire like a job or anything - so we're going to say she's a fashion blogger/social media whatever. Very Lauren Conrad-esque I'm thinking.)
Claire had changed clothes and had grabbed her ipad to work on her newest blogpost while Rhys showered. She laid against the pillows of the bed while she added to her next post.
--
"Well, unfortunately it's a no from us," Callie told her, "So hopefully Lydia's mom says yes."?

(nice)

Rhys went back to his room and started getting dressed. "You're blogging about how I'm the best you've ever had?" he teased.
-
"You want to go to a sleepover this weekend?" Everett asked Oliver.

Claire laughed as she sat up against the pillows, "I'm actually doing a post on my favorite swimsuit lines," She said.
-
Oliver shrugged, "Sure," He said before sipping on his lemonade.

"You should throw that in there." Rhys teased and got dressed.
--
"You should ask Lucas." Everett suggested.

"Yeah, I'll get right on that," Claire chuckled as she continued to post. She grabbed her phone and pulled up pictures from the passed few days to post as a preview for the blog in her instagram, "Which picture should I use?" She asked as she handed him her phone.
--
The waiter brought their food out fo him, "Thank you," Callie smiled as she handed both the kids napkins.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Reply to Thread