Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 . . . 43 NEXT

"Then it wouldn't fun for me," Claire laughed before kissing him again.
--
Callie buried her head against him as she laid down, she had felt like she was on the verge to a breakdown because she had been dealing with this all alone. "I can't keep doing this Everett, I can't keep feeling like this," She said softly against him.

"You're mean." He smirked against her lips.?
-
"I don't know what to do Cal." Everett sighed. He wanted to fix this and he couldn't. "What do you need me to do? Whatever it is, I'll do it."

"You like it," Claire smirked as she brushed a hand through his hair.
-
Callie shook her head, she honestly didn't know what he could do to fix it, "I wish we could just move away and start over," She said, knowing that could never happen because of the baby.

(I'm sorry I'm not on very often! I have an urge to make or remake rps but there doesn't seem to be much of a point when we can't get other people to join.)

"I'd like it better if you were nicer." He teased and pulled her close.?
-
"I wish we could too." Everett said honestly but he couldn't leave his daughter behind, no matter how much he wanted to work things out with Callie.

(We could always have just two or four really awesome characters lol)?

"Oh would you?" Claire asked with a smirk.
--
"I'll never not worry that you'll go back to her, you know that right," Callie said as she looked up.
?

(Whatever works lol)

"yes I would." He smirked at her.
-
"you don't have to." He pointed out. "I wouldn't be here if I wanted anyone else."

"Fine, I'll be nicer just you," Claire chuckled, kissing him once more and biting his lips playfully.
--
"But you're going to be around her all the time, what if we get in an argument and she's just there waiting and you do it again. Or what if you get those feelings about me and us again and you find a new girl in the coffee shop, I just will always feel like I'm never going to be good enough now Ev. You broke me."

"Thank you." He smirked and kissed her again.?
--
Everett looked at the ceiling. It was too hard to face her. "I can't fix any of that. I can't take away what I did or change how you see me now but I will never cheat on you again. I'll never put us through this again, I know I won't."

Claire grinned against his lips as she continued to kiss him, she never would've thought this would've happened a year ago.
--
"I want to believe you, I really do, but I can't until I actually see it happening," Callie said as she looked up at him.

Rhys kissed her harder and rested his hand on her cheek.
-
"We can't keep living like this until you feel like I've proved myself." Everett pointed out. "The kids know somethings off between us. You can barely look at me. You have to try harder to trust me if we want to get past this."

Claire continued to kiss him, "I love you," She breathed softly against his lips. She was so caught up in the moment that she didn't even really realize that she just said it.
--
Callie brought her hands to her temples, rubbing them softly as she closed her eyes. She felt a headache coming on. "We're just going to have to start over Everett, that's the only way I'm going to be able to get passed it."

Rhys stopped kissing her and looked down at her. He didn't know what to say back without ruining everything. "Claire...I care about you, but I can't say I love you."
--
"We'll do it then. We'll start over." He said and reached up to grab her hand.

Claire's eyes widened as she realized what she had just said, "Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize I said it," She told him.
--
Callie looked at their hands before looking back at him, "It's not going to be easy," She said softly.

"Did you mean it?" He asked curiously. He wanted to know how she felt about him.
-
"I know." Everett said. "But I love you and I want to?win you back."

?Claire was nervous, especially after his reaction. She didn't want to scare him away after they had literally come so far, "I... I don't know, I think so," She said softly, biting her lips nervously, she didn't even want to look him in the eye.
--
"Okay," Callie said softly as she squeezed his hand.

"I'm sorry, I can't say it back..it's not that I don't feel it.." Rhys rambled. He didn't want to say it back but he didn't want to hurt her either.
-
"Can I sleep in here tonight?" Everett asked, hoping it wasn't too much to ask too soon.

Claire could feel her face flushing, a million thoughts running through her mind before hearing what he said, "Wait, you feel it?" She asked him.
--
Callie nodded, "Yes," She said softly, just leaving it at that. "We need to get the kids fed for dinner," She said looked over at her nightstand at the clock.

"Can we just go back to liking each other?" Rhys laughed nervously.
-
"I'll feed them." Everett said and sat up. "You stay here if you need to. I'll just order a pizza."

Claire felt her heart sink when he said that, "Yeah," She said nervously, "I... I think I just let everything get in my head and I was just saying it in the moment," She lied, she pecked his lips quickly, "Buf, I actually feel really gross after the ocean and all of this," She said, referring to their activities, "So, I'm going to shower real quick," She told him as she grabbed a blanket to wrap around herself before getting up to head to the bedroom.
--
"No, you already promised Oliver we'd go out, and I'm sure he already told Avery," She reminded him as she sat up.

"Yeah, I actually need to finish packing." Rhys said as he got up from the couch. He hated that things were awkward now.
--
"We don't have to go if you don't want to." Everett told her.

Claire got in the shower and let the water pelt down on her back, she couldn't believe she could be so stupid and just ruin everything they had built up over the last two weeks.
--
"Ev, you promised Oliver, so we're going," She told him as she got out of bed to make herself look presentable.

Rhys put on some clothes and started packing. He wished he'd just said "I love you" back to Claire instead of making things weird.
-
"We'll make it a quick dinner then." Everett said, hoping she wasn't mad at him.

Claire finished her shower before wrapping herself up in a towel and coming out to the bedroom, "I'm sorry I said that, I wasn't thinking and I just don't want things to be weird again after they've been so great," She told him as she sat on the bed and watch him pack.
--
Callie headed into their bathroom to touch up her make up she had cried off, she turned the light off when she was finished to head out and find the kids and Everettt.

"It's okay don't worry about it." Rhys said. "We've all said things in the heat of the moment." He teases, trying to lighten the situation.
-
"you ready? The kids just went out to the car." Everett said as he grabbed his wallet off the counter.

"Yeah, right," Claire scoffed as she laid back on the bed, she figured she should get dressed but she didn't feel like getting up.
--
"Yeah, where are we going?" She asked as she headed out the door.

"I even told a girl I wanted to marry her once." Rhys admitted. "Back in college when I was with Alexa."
(I think this Alexa person should be the reason why his heart is so guarded)
-
"it's a surprise." Everett smiled and opened the car door for her.

(That can be the girl they talked about a few pages back that he dated that Claire didn't like for him)
"I think this is a little different," Claire said with a sigh, "I just don't want this to be awkward because when things get uncomfortable for you you start to distance yourself," She told him.
--
"You act like I can't just ask them," Callie chuckled referring to the kids.
?

(That's where I got the idea =] )

"I won't do that this time." Rhys said. He didn't want to distance himself from her. "We'll pretend it didn't happen."
-
"they don't know where we are going either." Everett grinned.

"But it did," Claire said as she sat up, "And I'm sorry," she looked at him, trying to read his face.
--
Callie looked back at the kids with a smirk, "How is that fair?" She teased.

"Stop apologizing." Rhys said and stopped packing. "I like you a lot but if we keep talking about this, I won't anymore." He teased.
-
"I told you, it's a surprise." Everett laughed.
"I want chuck e cheese." Avery said from the backseat.

"You don't have to be an asshole about it," Claire teased back before leaning it and kissing him softly, still feeling bad about it.
--
"Chuck E Cheese is for babies," Oliver said to his sister.

"Sorry." He smirked and kissed her again.
-
"you love chuck e cheese." Everett reminded him.?

(I'll need to change Ethan's name on prisoners...almost all my guys have E names lol)

Claire kissed him for a few moments longer before pulling away, "I should get dressed," She said as crawled off the bed with her towel.
--
"That's not where we're going is it?" Callie said as she looked over at him, she wasn't in the mood for it.

"You could stay undressed." Rhys smirked at her.
-
"No." Everett assured her.

"I'm sure you'd like that wouldn't you?" Claire smirked at him as she walked to her bags.
--
"Good," Callie chuckled.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 . . . 43 NEXT

Reply to Thread