Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 . . . 43 NEXT

"Its much easier on land." Rhys laughed.
-
"How about I take tomorrow off?" Everett suggested. "we can spend the day together. Just you, me, Avy and mommy."

Claire moved closer to him, "Well we can risk getting sandy or just go back inside completely," She smirked before kissing him once more.
--
"Fine," Oliver said, continuing to play his video game.

"Insides better." Rhys said between kisses.
-
Everett silently left the room and went downstairs to Callie. "You want to?go out to dinner tonight?"

"Lead the way," Claire smirked as she took his hand.
--
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Callie asked.

Rhys pulled her inside and shut the door behind him before kissing her again.
-
"Why not? The kids will love it." Everett pointed out. "And I'm taking the day off tomorrow so we can all spend the day together."

Claire smiled against his lips as she kissed him again.
--
"Okay," Callie said, not understanding where all of this were coming from.

Rhys lifted her up and brought her to the couch without breaking the kiss.
--
"What? You don't want me to?" Everett asked, assuming that she'd be happy about it but she wasn't acting like it.

Claire brought her arms around his neck, bringing them closer.
--
"No, I do, it's just one little talk with our son and you're taking a whole day off work," She said, "Maybe I should've had him talk to you years ago."

Rhys laid her on the couch before moving his lips to her neck.
--
"He wasn't the only reason." Everett pointed out. He hated when she made those snide remarks.

Claire let out a soft moan as he kissed her neck, she reached behind herself and untied her bathing suit top.
--
"Can I just be a little shocked Ev? This is new to me," Callie told him, sensing he was getting defensive.

Rhys pulled the top off and looked down at her. "you're beautiful."
--
"Why is it so suprising that I want to spend time with you? Isn't this what you want?" Everett pointed out.

"Thank you," Claire said softly before pulling him back down to kiss her.
--
"It's what I've wanted for the last two years,"Callie said, "It's just weird that it's finally happening," She shrugged.

Rhys kissed her back and tugged off his shorts.
-
"I'm sorry its taken so long." Everett said honestly.

Claire pushed him back onto the other side of the couch so she could be on top of him, She began kissing down his jawline and to his neck.
--
Callie just nodded, "What did Oliver say?" She asked, knowing why he'd stormed off to his room earlier.

Rhys ran his hand through her hair and enjoyed her kisses.
-
"He said I like working more than I like being home." Everett told her.

Claire moved back to his lips before sliding her bikini bottoms off and sliding in on top of him.
-
Callie nodded once more as Avery came back into the room, "Here's the picture I drew earlier," She said as she handed it to her dad.
?

Rhys moaned and moved his hips with her.
--
Everett took the picture and noticed he wasn't in it. "Its nice but where am I?"

Claire?moaned against his lips as she moved up and down.
--
"You're at work," Avery said simply with a shrug before going and putting her picture on the fridge with a magnet.

Rhys cursed under his breath and held her hips as he kissed her back.
--
Everett looked back at Callie. "did you tell her to draw that?"

Claire continued to move as she got closer, she bit his lip softly.
--
Callie shook her head, "No I didn't," She told him, "When I got home that's the first thing she showed me."

Rhys held her hips to move her faster as he kissed her harder.
-
"I didn't realize how much I was neglecting them." Everett said weakly.

Claire let out more soft moans as she reached her climax, she laid her head on his chest as she caught her breath.
--
"Did you think everything I tried to tell you about them missing you and wondering where you were all the time and why you weren't home were just made up?" Callie asked him, "That's why it hurt so bad Ev because not only did you cheat on me but you cheated on them too and they're hurting."

Rhys breathed harder and tried to catch his breath. "You sure you don't want to stay here?" he smirked.
-
"I know." Everett hung his head. "I didn't want to hurt them. I didn't want to hurt anyone but you won't even try to let?me fix things."

"I'll stay if you really want to," Claire chuckled.
--
"Because I feel like you're only trying to fix it to make yourself feel better and not actually trying to better the situation," Callie said.

"We can leave as long as we do this everyday." Rhys teased her.
--
"Thats not true." He told her. "I'm fixing it because I don't want to see you and the kids like this."

"If you're lucky, maybe even twice a day," Claire teased before pecking his lips.
--
"What else do you want me to say?" Callie said as she wiped a stray tear, "I can't just move on and forget."

"What do I have to do to get that?" Rhys smirked.
--
"Callie," Everett steppd closer to her and wiped her tears. "I want us to start over."

"I guess you'll just have to find out," Claire told him.
--
Callie buried her face in her chest, she couldn't do this anymore.

"thats not fair." Rhys laughed.
--
Everett wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. "I love you..do you still love me?"

""All is fair in love and war babe," Claire smirked.
--
Callie just nodded her head vigourslg against his chest as she continued to cry.

"I think you like torturing me." Rhys smirked at her.
-
Everett held her and rubbed her back softly. He didn't like seeing her like this but he was relieved to know she still loved him.

Claire shrugged with a smirk,"It is a little fun," She teased.
--
Callie stood there for a moment as she continued to cry, everything had been so hard to deal with without letting anyone around them actually know what was happening. She felt like she was on the verge of a breakdown.

"Not for me." Rhys smirked at her.
-
"come on, I'll take you upstairs. You don't want the kids to see you like this." Everett said, knowing they would ask questions.

"What would make it fun for you?" Claire asked.
--
Callie followed Everett to their room, wiping her eyes, "Will you just lay with me please, just for a few minutes?" Ever since she found out about the affair, he had been sleeping in the guest bedroom. Plus, she knew the kids would be ready for dinner soon.

"Not torturing me." He smirked at her.
-
"yeah." Everett nodded and smiled softly. He was glad she needed him again. He laid down beside her and wrapped an arm around her. "I'll stay as long as you want."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 . . . 43 NEXT

Reply to Thread