Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 NEXT

"I was just being realistic," Claire chuckled as they got closer to the water.
--
Dr. Page looked at her clipboard, "Squeeze your partners hand if you feel reliant or dependent on them," Callie squeezed Everetts hand.

"I think living here forever is realistic." He laughed.
-
Everett squeezed her hand back. He relied on her a lot.

"If we lived here where would we vacation?" She asked, "And what about your father's business?"
--
"Squeeze your partner's hand if you are still physically attracted to them," Callie squeezed Everett's hand, she didn't think that would stop.

"We'll sell it all and stay here forever." Rhys joked.
-
Everett smiled and squeezed her hand back. She was more beautiful to him every day.

"You know you'd never do that," Claire chuckled as she headed out in the water.
--
"Squeeze your partner's hand if you're still attracted to them emotionally," She said, Claire sat there for a moment waiting to see if Everett squeezed her hand or not.

"I know. I care about the company too much." He told her.
-
Everett squeezed her hand and looked away. He didn't expect her to respond.

"So I guess I'll just settle for Jamaican getaways," Claire chuckled as she turned around to face him, letting the waves crash into her back as she got deeper.
--
Callie didn't think she would but she felt relieved when he squeezed her hand, she squeezed his back before Dr. Page continued.

"We can do that too." Rhys laughed and went into the water.
-
Everett heard their alarm signaling the hour was over. "Same time next week?"

Claire headed under a wave as they made it past the breaker waves
--
"Yes, and I hope you're on time next week Everett," Dr. Page said with a raised eyebrow. Callie grabbed her purse to stand up and go.

"You look good in the ocean." Rhys smiled.
-
"I will be." Everett nodded and walked out of her office.

Claire pushed her hair out of her face as she came out of the water, "Thank you," She grinned, "You don't look half bad yourself," She winked.
--
Claire nodded with a courteous smile to Dr. Page, "Thank you, we'll see you next week," She said as she walked out of the office.

"I know." Rhys smirked and swam around.
-
"I thought today went well." Everett said as they left.

"So modest," Claire smirked as she swam closer to him.
--
" Better than last week," She said, since it ended it in a screaming match.

"Yes I am." Rhys smirked and wrapped his arms around her.
--
"We're improving." Everett smirked. "I'll see you at home?"

Claire grinned as he wrapped his arms around her before kissing him softly.
--
"See you there," Callie said softly before getting in her car to head home.

Rhys kissed her back and smiled. "This is nice."
-
Everett went to his car and headed home, thinking about Callie. He wanted to make this work.

"I think it's better than nice," Claire smirked before kissing him back.
--
Callie got home and thanked the babysitter before greeting her kids, "Did you get all of your homework done?" She asked them as they sat on the couch, watching cartoons.

"Really nice?" He smirked between kisses.
--
"I drew a picture." Avery said and took it out to show her. "There's you and me and Oliver. Daddy's at work."

"It's fanatastic," Claire grinned against his lips.
--
"Dad's always at work because that's where he'd rather be," Oliver scoffed on the couch not even looking up at his mom.

"It is." He grinned and pulled her closer.
--
"No he doesn't." Avery said as Everett walked through the door.

Claire inured to smile against his lips as she kissed him back, letting the waves rock them make in the water.
--
"Whatever," Oliver said as he cut the tv off and went to his room.

"We're about to get swept away." Rhys teased her as he felt the waves move them.
--
"Daddy!" Avery yelled and went to hug Everett. "Hey sweetie." he smiled and bent down to kiss her head. "whats up with Oli?" her asked her and Callie.

"Well, we can stop this if you want," She smirked as she moved to his his beck.
--
Callie walked closer to he and Avery, "Ave drew a picture and Oliver made a comment about it," She told him simply for the sake of Avery.

"No I didn't say that." Rhys laughed.
-
"I'm sure it looks great." Everett said to Avery.

"Mhm, that's what I thought," Claire smirked as she moved to the other side of his neck.
--
"I think you should go talk to him," She told him softly, "C'mon Ave, let's go decide what we're having for dinner," She said.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He smirked at her.
-
Everett nodded and went to find Oliver. "Hey bud can we talk?" he asked as he knocke on his bedroom door.

Claire hummed against his neck with a smirk before looking up at him, "And what gave you that idea?"
--
"Sure," Oliver said as he played his video game.

"Maybe the way you're acting?" Rhys smirked.
--
"Something happen at school today?" Everett asked, trying to find out what was wrong.

"This isn't acting," Claire teased before kissing him once more.
--
"No," Oliver said plainly as he continued to play his video game.

"Thats not what I meant." Rhys said and kissed her again.
--
"You want to tell me whats wrong?" Everett asked as he sat on the edge of his bed.

Claire chuckled against his lips as she continued to kiss him, running her hands through the back of his hair.
--
"You're never home," Oliver shrugged, playing his video game, "You and mommy don't talk, that's what Ben said his parents did before they got divorced."

Rhys kissed her harder and wrapped his arms around her.
--
"Mommy and I are not getting a divorce." Everett told him, though he wasn't sure it was true. "I've been working a lot but I'm going to be home more. I promise."

Claire reached down for his hand before pulling him behind her to get out of the water.
--
"You'd rather work than be at home," Oliver said spitefully, feeling like it had been like that for as long as he could remember.

"Done swimming already?" Rhys grinned and followed her.
-
"Thats not true. I'd rather be here with you more than anything." Everett said honestly.

"Trying to keep my balance was hard work," She smirked as they reached the sand.
--
"Whatever," Oliver said softly, he didn't want to talk anymore. His dad didn't understand.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 NEXT

Reply to Thread