Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

"Or you could wear a blue dress to match my tie." Rhys teased her.
--
"Thank you." Everett pecked her lips and sat down by the kids.
--
"I just want a change of scenery." Elle told him.

"I've been saving this dress just for the occasion," Claire smirked.
--
"Morning daddy," His oldest child smiled before eating a forkful of French toast.
--
"I do too babe," He told her, "When everything slows down at the office for a bit I promise I will take you on a vacation."?

"I've been saving this tie for this day too." Rhys teased her.
--
"Morning Oliver." Everett said to his son. "You don't have to eat so fast you know?" he laughed.
--
"Okay." Elle said, disappointed that it wouldn't happen for?a while.

"Ok. We can claim cooercian if it comes to that. That since you didn't know what you were signing they bullied you into it." Olsen told her.
(When he finds out she has an ED he should use it against the modeling agency and sue them for mental anguish)
----
"Im going to work late." Johan told his wife "I'll be home at 6:30."

(ooh and i was thinking they could get a bunch of other girls who were fired to join in the lawsuit. I also thought that Svet should be prego with twins so Everetts got two kids with another woman)

"Is this all really necessary?" Maggie asked timidly. "I really just want my job back. If I throw some huge lawsuit at them, no agency will ever hire me again."

(off to bed ttyl)

(cherry)
"Looks like you'll have to compromise then, because isn't that what marriage is all about?" Claire teased.
-
Callie began eating her food after she cut Avery's French toast into smaller pieces.
--
"Hey, what's with the sad face," Finn said, "Our next vacation is going to be amazing, it just won't be next week," He chuckled
?

(nerf)
"Okay," Hailey said softly, "I'll see you at 6:30," She told him before standing on her tiptoes to peck his lips.

"They'll settle out of court I guarentee." Olsen told her "They don't want the bad publicity."

"Clever." Rhys laughed and took a bite of food. "I'll change my tie."
--
"I have to work late tonight. There's a big auction coming up later this week?I need to prepare for." Everett told her. He really just wanted more time to see Svet.
--
"I'm just tired of the city." Elle said simply. She really wanted to get away from Johan.
-
(nerf)
"Okay." Maggie nodded. Part of her felt bad for suing. It didn't feel dignifed. "Am I doing the right thing? I mean the way I was raised, fighting over money was seen as crass."

Claire gave him a grin, "Thank you," She said before taking her plate into the kitchen.
-
"How late?" Callie asked, she was going to make dinner for the four of them but wouldn't rush if he was going to be home later than usual.
-
"Aren't we all," Finn chuckled, "I'll look up some dates, see if I can squeeze in a long weekend soon."

"Bye." Johan said heading out the door.
----
"It's not crass if you're fighting for what's righfully yours." Olsen said "Don't let yourself get stepped all over."?

Hailey just shook her head as she left. She blew her hair dry before texting her friend Elle,?Hey girl, want to grab lunch today?, she sent before heading to her closet for something to wear.

"You're welcome." Rhys laughed and went back to his bedroom to choose another tie.
--
"I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know." Everett said and finished his breakfast. "We still have to appraise all the art work and get the word out to clients."
--
Elle just nodded. She didn't really want a vacation; she wanted to move. She looked at her phone and quickly replied to Hailey. *Sure where should I meet you?*
--
(nerf)
Maggie thought about what he said. He made a good point. "So whats the first step?"

(what if Devina goes to the food drive thing and thats how she meets Jules?)

Claire went into the bathroom to touch up her makeup, she was going to run a few errands before the brunch.
--
"Okay, I'll leave you a plate in the microwave then," Callie told him.
--
"There's that cute little French bakery on 7th, want to go there?" She replied back.

Rhys found Claire after he changed his tie. "How's this one?"
--
"You're the best." Everett said honestly. He kissed Oliver and Avery goodbye and went to Callie. "I'll see you tonight."
--
*Meet you there at noon?* Elle texted back.

"Much better," Claire said with a smile after she finished applying her lipstick, "Little crooked though," She said before going to fix it.
--
"See you tonight," Callie smiled before pecking his lips, "Love you babe," She told him.
--
"Sounds great, I'll see you then!" Hailey texted.

"I don't usually have women help me with clothes." Rhys laughed.
--
"I love you too." Everett smiled at her before heading out to his office.
--
"Hailey wants to have lunch today." Elle said as she ate her pancakes.

"If you walked out of this house mismatched or with a crooked tie it would just make me look bad," Claire teased.
-
Callie finished up her breakfast with kids before cleaning up and getting them ready for school.
-
"That's good," Finn said, "I feel like she's always stuck in that house,"?

"Well thank you for being so vain." Rhys teased back.
--
"I know the feeling." Elle joked at him.

"One of my many talents," Claire said with a smirk, "But there you go, I'll see you back here before brunch."
--
"You know what I mean babe, she does everything in that house," He told her, "He fired his maids when he got married to her."

"See you then." Rhys smiled and left for work.
--
"He's a creep." Elle told him. "I don't know why you're friends with him."

(Want to skip to the brunch?)
--
"Not friends, business associates," Finn corrected before taking a bite of his pancake.

(yes)

Elle walked into the bakery and waved at Hailey when she saw her. "Hey Hails, how are you?"

Claire looked over herself in the mirror once more as she waited for Rhys.
--
Hailey smiled with a wave as she saw Elle, "Hey, I'm well," she said, "How are you?"

Rhys walked into the house and looked around for his wife. "Claire? Your ready to go?" he called.
--
"I'm good." Elle said. "I haven't been here before. Everything looks delicious."

Claire came down the stairs when she heard Rhys, "Yeah, let's go," She said as she grabbed her purse.
--
"I've been here once, months ago," She told her, "It is really good."

"You look nice." Rhys said as he eyed her.
--
"We really should do this more often." Elle said. She didn't see Hailey much anymore since that jerk came into both of their lives.

"Thank you," Claire smiled as she headed out the doors.
--
"Yes we should," Hailey smiled, although she knew that would never happen with Johan, he liked her home all day. The only reason she could get out for lunch now is because he was out until the evening.

"So why exactly are doing this?" Rhys asked her. "We don't owe anything to the school."
--
"So how are things with Johan?" Elle asked casually, hiding how much it hurt her to betray her friend.

"It's kind of like a where are they now brunch," Claire shrugged, "Talk to the students to go to college and do more with their lives, yada yada yada," She smirked.
-
"Theyre good," Hailey nodded, "He's so busy with work though."

"I feel like our efforts are needed at inner city schools, not prep schools." Rhys thought outloud.
--
"I know. He's got Finn working all hours of the day." Elle agreed.

"I agree with you there," Claire said, "But you remember these things, they've had them forever, just put on your best smile, eat the fresh fruit, and we'll get out of there," She chuckled.
-
"I miss him, I feel like I saw him more when we were dating than I do living in the same house as him," Hailey said, she also missed the man who didn't hit her or expect prefect ion out of her all the time.

"I can do that." Rhys said and got into the limo. He never drove in the city when he could be driven.
--
"Are you happy?" Elle asked. As selfish as it was, she hoped she wasn't. She hoped she wasn't the very thing that would ruin her friends happiness.

Claire got in the limo and got comfortable, she took a deep breath when they finally reached the school. She wasn't nervous about the function, she was always nervous that the cameras saw past her smile and knew that he and Rhys weren't real.
-
Hailey nodded, "Yes," She lied, "It's just hard sometimes with his schedule, he's stressed a lot."

"You ready?" Rhys asked and held his hand out for her. They were getting better at pretending to be a real couple when they needed to.
--
"Well if you ever want a break, we can have a sleepover at my place." She teased.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 47 NEXT

Reply to Thread