Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

"Oh you can?" Claire asked with a smirk as she ate another bite of her pancake.
--
Finn filed all of the necessary paperwork online and paid the deposit while Elle was asleep.
--
"You already gave me up Everett, the moment you decided to have an affair," She told him.

"Little bit." Rhys shrugged.
-
"I wasn't thinking." Everett said softly. "I was selfish."

"You'll have to prove it to me soon then," Claire smiled.
--
"What are we supposed to do, how am I ever supposed to trust you again?" Callie asked him

"I'll make dinner tonight." Rhys suggested.
-
"I don't know how." Everett shook his head. "We'll have to try."

"Sounds good to me," Claire said as she finished up her breakfast.
--
Callie hung her head once more, "What about the baby?" She asked him.

Claire came out on the porch and sat in Rhys' lap, she kissed his cheek as he looked out at the beach, "I don't want to go home tomorrow," She said as she laid her head against his chest. The past two weeks had been perfect and she could feel that she and Rhys truly had a great connection.
--
Callie checked her watch as she sat in the therapist's waiting room. Everett was late and she thought that this wasn't a good start to their therapy session. The last two weeks had been quiet at home. She was so upset and he wasn't doing his best at trying to win her trust back, the kids were even starting to notice their behavior.

"We don't have to go." Rhys said as he wrapped his arms around her. "We could stay longer." He could work from the house if it meant spending more time in their litte paradise.
--
Everett rushed to the therapy session when he realized he was late. It was hard balancing work and seeing the baby during the day so he could be home at night to work on things with Callie. He walked in and took a seat beside her. "Sorry I'm late."

"No, I know you have business to attend to," Claire told him, resting her chin on his shoulder as she looked at him, "Plus, we can't stay here forever."?
--
Callie just eyed him before looking to the secretary, "We're ready Noelle," She said before the secretary went back to grab the therapist.?

"I wish we could." Rhys said as he looked down at her.
--
"I'm sorry. Sage had a check up and it took longer than?I expected." Everett told her. He hoped she'd start caring about his daughter eventually.

"The only way we could do that is if you quit your job and we lived off of our trusts," Claire chuckled, "And I don't think that's a good idea."
--
Callie didn't say anything to him as they walked into the room where the therapist was sitting down, "Godmorning," She smiled pleasantly, "Shall we get started for the day?" She asked them.

"I think that sounds perfect." Rhys teased and held her close.
-
"I want to apologize for being late. Sage had a doctors appointment this morning." Everett told her.

"You'd miss working," Claire told him, "And if miss New York," She said as she looked back out to the beach.
--
"Understandable Everett," Dr. Page said, "But let's start this session focused on you two, how has everything been at home?"?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Reply to Thread