Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 . . . 54 NEXT

(is the layout being weird for you?)

"I was going to figure it out." He told her. "I know I fucked up but you shoudn't have ran to Callie behind my back. You made everything worse."

(Yes! It's fucking annoying)

"Get out." Svetlana snapped.

Everett was tempted to walk out and take the baby with him but he knew better. He gave her one last kiss on the head and handed her over to Svetlana and left without saying a word.

Claire woke up the next morning and got out of bed quietly to make them breakfast.
--
"No, I want you to get help," He told her.
--
Callie was on the phone with Michelle, their babysitter, as she sat on the counter in the kitchen, "No, just take them to a movie or out for ice cream or something," She told her, "If it gets too late I'll call my mom or Everett's parents," She said, "Thank you so much MIchelle."

Rhys woke up and rolled over to find Claire was already up. He yawned and pulled himself out of bed before going to the kitchen. "Good morning."
-
"Why can't I just go to AA?" Elle asked him.
--
Everett got home and braced himself for Callie's wrath. He figured he'd get another lecture on what a horrible person he was.

"Good morning," Claire smiled as she flipped the pancakes on the griddle.
--
"You're far passed the line of going to AA," Finn told her.
--
Callie hung up the phone and hung her head before she heard Everett come through the door. She placed her phone beside her on the counter.

"Good morning." Rhys smiled at her. "Smells nice in here."
--
"You don't know that." Elle said even though it was obvious.
--
Everett saw Callie and kept distance between them. He knew she could barely stand to be around him. "The kids here?"

"Thanks, I'm making pancakes," Claire told him.
--
Finn just gave her a look, "Perfume can only hide the smell for so long," He said.
--
"No," Callie said softly, "Michelle still has them," She told him.

"I love pancakes."?Rhys smiled.
-
"Why did you only bring up my drinking today?" Elle asked him. "Why didn't you mention it before?"
--
"..do you want to move out?" Everett asked, hoping she wasn't ready to give up on them yet.

"I do too," Claire said as she put the finished ones on a plate.
--
"Because you have been so distant, I felt like anything I said would make you go further away," He told her.
--
"I don't want to go anywhere," Callie told him, "I just want to know why."

"We have chocolate chips if you want to add them in there." Rhys said.
--
"Do you think we can get past this?" Elle asked him, wanting the truth.
-
"I already told you." Everett sighed. He didn't want to go in circles.

"I'll add them if you want them," Claire said, she was fine with plain pancakes.
--
"Yeah, I think we can," Finn told her, he hoped they could.
--
"What did I ever do to make you feel like a shitty husband or father?" Callie asked him.

"I don't mind either way." Rhys said and sat at the counter.
-
Elle didn't want to go to rehab but if it would save her marriage, it was worth it. "Fine. I'll go to rehab but I want to keep in touch as much we as we can."
-
"we were just too busy for each other. You never had time for me and when I tried to help with the kids, I'd do something wrong. I couldn't make you happy." Everett explained.

"I'll add them to a few for you," Claire said as she added a few chocolate chips to her next batch.
--
"Of course, we'll talk as much as you're allowed to," He told her.
--
That made her feel like it was her fault she cheated, of course it was, "You've never not made me happy Ev," She said, "I wouldn't be with you or fighting for you if that was the case."

"thanks." Rhys smiled before getting orange juice from the fridge.
-
"They might not let us talk at all." Elle said, knowing some rehabs were very strict.
-
"I felt like I wasn't enough." Everett said. He still felt awful for the whole thing. "I didn't go out looking to have an affair. When I met Svetlana...it just happened."

"So, still want to go diving today?" She asked as she put pancakes on a plate for each of them and set them on the counter.
--
"We'll look into different facilities," He told her, "We'll tell everyone your mother or grandmother or someone is sick and you're going to take care of them."
--
"How did you meet her and how long did she know about me?" She asked him.

"Yeah if you do" Rhys nodded and got?a glass of juice.
-
"I'm going to get better." Elle told him. She was determined.
-
"She knew about you after we started seeing each other." He told her. "We met at the cafe where I get my coffee.?I saw her almost everyday..we started talking. It was just talk at first and then it just grew."

"Yeah, I do," Claire smiled as she sat down to eat her breakfast.
--
"I really hope so," Finn said softly.
--
Callie hung her head as she gripped the edge of the counter top tightly, "I can't believe you would do this to me," She said softly, "And I can't believe another woman would do this to someone."

"I would've gone without you." Rhys teased her.
-
"I will. I know I'll get better." Elle said. "I want to get past this."
-
"I can't tell you how sorry I am..I didn't want to hurt you. Thats not why I did it." Everett explained.

"Oh thanks," Claire chuckled as she cut into her pancakes.
--
Finn just nodded as he printed out the various facilities he found online so they could find one for her.
--
Callie looked up at him, "I'm more than hurt, I'm heartbroken," She told him, reaching up to wipe a tear from her face. "The fact that you could lie and cheat and then come home and be with me and the kids like nothing was going on. How am I ever supposed to trust you again?"

"But I'd feel bad." Rhys teased.
-
"Which one do you think I should go to?" Elle asked as she looked at the list.
-
"I don't know." Everett said honestly. "I hope we can figure it out because I love you and I'm not ready to quit on us."

"That doesn't make it any better," Claire teased back.
--
"They're all upstate, they all have multi-week programs," Finn shrugged.
--
"We need to figure a lot of things out," Callie said, more thinking out loud.

"I tried." Rhys teased. "You want some orange juice?"
-
"I should probably go by tomorrow." Elle said, already feeling weird without a drink in her.
-
Everett nodded and walked over to her. "I wish I could take it all back."

"Yes please," Claire smiled as she scooted her cup towards him.
--
Finn nodded, "I'll make some calls," He told her.
--
"You're just saying that because you got caught," Callie scoffed.

Rhys poured her some juice and handed it back to her.
-
"Thank you." Elle said and hugged him tight.
-
"I'm not." Everett said honestly. "I wish I'd never betrayed you like this."

"Thanks," Claire said before taking a sip.
--
Finn hugged her back, kissing the top of her head, he hoped they could get through this.
--
"Well you did Everett, you did, and now you have a child with someone else!" Callie practically screamed as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Thanks for cooking." Rhys said and drank his juice.
-
"I'm so sorry." Elle whispered. She wished she wasn't so screwed up.
-
"I can't change that, I know. But I want to do all that I can to make this right." Everett said honestly.

"You're welcome," Claire said, "Breakfast is the only thing I enjoy cooking," She chuckled.
--
"We're going to get through this," Finn said, reassuring both of them.
--
"How do you want to make it right? What's your big plan?" Callie asked as she wiped under her eyes.

"I would've guessed dinner." He said.
-
"I believe you." Elle said and pulled away to wipe her tears.
-
"First thing I want?is to back to couples therapy." Everett suggested.

"Breakfast because it's quick and simple," Claire told him.
--
"I still love you Elle," Finn told her as she pulled away, "I don't think I could ever stop."
--
Callie nodded, "I want you to have a more solid work schedule, auctions or not," She told him, not backing down from that.

"Dinner can be quick and simple." Rhys laughed.
-
"I love you too." Elle smiled softly and wiped her tears again.
-
"I will. I'll be home by 6 everyday." Everett told her.

"Not all the time," claire pointed out," Breakfast is always simple, pancakes, done, eggs, done, cereal, done," She chuckled.
--
Finn nodded, "I'm going to make some calls, why don't you get some rest?" He asked.
--
Callie just nodded, she was still trying to process all of this.

"You're cut throat when it comes to breakfast." Rhys laughed.
-
"Okay." Elle nodded and wiped her eyes before going upstairs to lay down.
-
Everett stepped closer and put his hand on hers."I still love you."

"I love to eat," Claire said with a shrug.
-
Finn called a couple of rehabilitation places and got some more information. He finally found one that could take her for a month long period where she could start tomorrow.
-
Callie pulled her hand away, "You love her too," She said softly as she eyed him closely.

"I can cook a little." Rhys informed her.
-
Elle finally fell asleep and took a long nap. It was needed after the day she had.
-
"I love you more." Everett pointed out. "I can give her up but I can't do that with you."

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 . . . 54 NEXT

Reply to Thread