Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 NEXT

"No, I'm fine, I promise," Claire told him with a smile.
--
"It's going to help you," Finn told her, "And it's going to get you away from Johan, you can't be at his beck and call while you're away."

"I found a movie." He said as he hit play and sat on the couch.
-
"I don't want to leave." Elle said softly.

"What'd you find?" Claire asked him.
--
"You need to," Finn told her, she needed help.

"Airplane. Its a classic." Rhys smiled.
-
"and leave you alone against Johan?" She reminded him.

"I have never seen it," claire told him with a chuckle.
--
"I'll be fine," Finn told her.

(love your form for the captain on Houston pd! I need to finish up my forms and I'll start in within the next day or two.)
?

"You'll love it." He told her.
-
"If I thought there was a way out, I would've already taken it." She pointed out.

"And if I don't?" Claire asked.
--
"I know," Finn said softly, "I'm going to get us out of this."

"You Werent going to tell her." Svetlana pointed out.

"Then I want a divorce." He teased her.
-
"I was going to figure it out." Everett told her.

Claire shook her head, "Nope, you're stuck with me unfortunately," She smirked.

"Unfortunately." He jokingly repeated.

Claire brought her legs up on the couch, getting comfortable against him as she watched the movie.
--
"I know," Finn said softly, "I'm going to get us out of this."

"No you weren't." Svetlana said.

Rhys kept his arm around her as he watched the movie.
--
"Then tell me how." She asked again.
--
"You didn't give me a chance did you?" Everett pointed out.

Claire felt content in the moment, she also was enjoying the movie.
--
"Im going to start looking for new jobs first," Finn said, "If I can find something somewhere else I can bow out of the company gracefully. As for my name being on the counterfeit stuff, I'm going to break into his office and figure that part out myself."

"You had 9 months....and then a year before that." Svetlana pointed out.

"So you're just going to hope to find a way out of all this? Thats promising." Elle rolled her eyes.
--
"I was making it work wasn't I?" Everett pointed out. "I know it makes me scum of the earth but I actually loved you both. I wanted to make you both happy."

Claire fell asleep against Rhys about halfway through the movie.
--
"I'm doing a lot more than what you were doing," Finn told her before going back to his computer to find a rehab facility for her.

Rhys tried to stay awake but fell asleep with Claire.
-
"You're such an asshole." Elle said, seeing that he was judging her and assuming she had a choice against Johan. "He forced me to do all those disgusting things and I did them so you wouldn't go to prison and here you are, acting like I'm some backstabbing wife."

Claire woke up in the middle of the night, the two of them slumped together, "Rhys," She whispered in a groggy tone, "It's 3am," She said as she yawned, ready to move to the bed.
--
Finn stood up from his desk, slamming his keyboard down, "And you're a bitch!" He finally exclaimed, "You could've told me sooner! And now you're ruining your life by your addictions, do you not see how badly they're messing you up?" He yelled, "I would rather rot in jail for something I didn't d than do see you addicted to narcatoics and alcohol."

"So why are you waking me up?" Rhys asked, still half asleep.
-
"So I'm an addict- its the least of my problems!" Elle screamed back."I've tried so hard be the perfect little housewife and all you do is ignore me and Johan uses me, I needed something keep me from feeling like I shouldn't just kill myself!"

"We're on the couch," Claire said, "I'm moving to the bed," She said as she stood up, grabbing the blanket she had over her legs.
--
"Perfect little housewife?" Finn scoffed, "Elle, you haven't cooked a meal or lifted a finger to clean this place in over a year. I do everything for us, I work extra hours to provide for us and because my controlling boss forces me to. I know he is a horrible human being, but this shit isn't my fault. I'm the one who's been betrayed by two people in my life, I'm sorry that I'm reacting to it."

"Fine." Rhys sighed and got up from the couch to go to bed.
-
"I betrayed you?" Elle repeated in shock. "I betrayed you? You selfish bastard!" she yelled, pushing him hard. "I didn't have a choice! I let your boss treat me like garbage for you! I'm so sorry being his whore got in the way of my cooking and cleaning for my adoring husband!"

"Someone's grumpy," Claire teased as she pulled back the covers and got into bed.
--
"Yet ever since you told me about all this, you've made it seem like it's my fault," He said, "You wouldn't be so defensive about it if you didn't feel so guilty."

"Only when I get woken up from my sleep." Rhys smirked.
-
"I never said it was your fault but you keep acting like I wanted it." Elle cried. "Of course I feel guilty Finn but you're making it worse."

"You would've been sore in the morning if you would've stayed slumped on the couch," Claire said wth a yawn as she rolled on her side.
--
"If the tables were turned Elle, how would you feel?" Finn asked, "Please take a minute to step into my shoes because I know for a fact you'd be acting the exact same way I am."

"Thanks for waking me then." He smirked and got into bed, wrapping his arm around her.
-
"I wouldn't jump to conclusions the way you are!" Elle yelled back at him.

"By keeping me and our daughter a dirty little secret forever?" Svetlana asked acusationally?

"Its not like that." Everett told her and looked down at the baby.

"Goodnight grumpy," Claire teased in a whisper before falling back asleep.
--
"Bullshit," Finn said as he sat back down, "I found this facility in upstate, they can check you in a few days," He told her.

"Then what is it like?" Svetlana asked.?

"night." Rhys mumbled before quickly falling asleep with her.
-
"You just want me gone." Elle said. She was afraid seperating now would break them up forever.
-
"I wanted all of you..you, Sage, Callie, and the kids. I didn't want to hurt anyone." Everett told her. "Now Sage has to grow up feeling like some bastard child with a family who hates her."

Claire woke up the next morning and got out of the bed quietly to go make them breakfast.
--
"No, I want you to get help," He told her.

This is not my favorite genre, but this is a show I could watch for ages without getting bored or tired of it. I mean it is sweeping me away and cannot help but being really obssessed with it. Keeping track on the plot is like a religion to me.
Regards,
Bonnie@manandvan.org

"Is that somehow worse than her growing up knowing that she's a dirty little secret?" Svetlana snapped. How dare he bring their daughter into this.?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 NEXT

Reply to Thread