Gossip Girl

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 . . . 31 NEXT

"I didn't like her anyways," Claire chuckled.
--
"Im going to find a way, I'm not going to let this continue," Finn told her.
--
Callie just shook her head, "All those nights you came home so late, and you would get upset that I was upset with you. Now I know I actually had a reason to be so mad at you," She said, "I can't believe you would do this to me."

"Her loss is your gain." Rhys teased and sipped his water.
--
"How are we supposed to do this?" Elle asked him.
-
"It wasn't to hurt you." Everett said again. "I felt like a shitty husband and a shitty father. Svet admired me..it inflated my ego."

"But is it really?" Claire teased as she crossed one leg over the other.
--
Finn ran a hand through his hair, "I have no clue, but I'll figure it out." He told her.
--
"Well I'd say those two things are pretty true right now don't you think?" Callie said, "I thought we got passed everything two years ago, how could you keep this going for that long?"

"You don't think so?" He smirked at her.
-
"..I'm sorry." Elle said, fearing he'd hate her for this.
-
"I didn't know how to end it..I was in too deep." Everett said.

"I'm still feeling it out," Claire teased with a smirk.
--
"I need some fresh air," Finn said as he looked around before heading to the door.
--
Callie just shook her head, she couldn't believe this, "So what's your plan now Everett? I'd really love to hear it."
?

"Suddenly changed your mind?" Rhys smirked.
--
Elle went to the kitchen to get herself a drink when he went outside.
-
"thats up to you more than me." Everett pointed out. "I want us to work through this."

"No, I'd never," She smirked again before taking the water out of his hand and stealing a sip.
--
Finn walked for awhile as he tried to figure everything out for himself and for him and Elle together. He came back home around an hot later.
--
"This really isn't the place to work this out," Callie told him.

"But you'll drink after me huh?" He teased her.
-
Elle was in the bathtub sipping another drink. She had no idea what to do but she wanted to be numb.
-
"..can?I come home?" Everett asked, not knowing if she wanted to seperate.

"You don't have cooties do you?" She teased him again, this was fun.
--
Finn came upstairs to find Elle, he sighed when he saw her drinking in the tub. He sat on the edge and took the glass away from her.
--
"I think it'd be best to talk things up there," Callie told him, "Thaf way you're also closer to your suitcases."

"I don't think so but it's been a while since my last check up." Rhys teased her.
-
"You're going to stop me now?" Elle smirked and rested her head on the back of the tub.
-
"If thats how you feel then why do we even need to talk?" Everett asked her.

"Then that's a risk I'm willing to take," Claire laughed, taking one more sip before handing it back to him.
--
Finn just looked at her, "I think you need to go to rehab," He told her, "It'll help you get better and it'll also get you away from Johan while I figure out how to fix everything."
--
"Because I still have a lot of questions Ev," She told him.

"Very risky." Rhys joked and took a sip after her.
-
Elle thought about what he said and wondered if that was the best idea. "Will you grab the blue shoe box in the back of my closet? Flush whats in it." she told him, referring to her cocain.
-
"The kids will be home from school soon." Everett reminded her.

"I like to live life on the edge," Claire teased as it was so far from the truth.
--
Finn looked at her with a confused look before getting up to check the shoe box, "You have got to be kidding me," He said as he held up the mini bags, he didn't know how bad everything really was.
--
"Michelle is going to pick them up and take them out for the afternoon," She told him, referring to the babysitter.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget?" Rhys laughed.
--
"I was forced to cheat on?you with my best friends husband..I needed some way to cope." Elle explained.
-
Everett nodded and looked back towards Svets room. "I want to see the baby once more before we leave..do you want to see her?"

Claire just shook her head with a smile before looking at the time, figuring they could find something to do, "Well it's too late to go out and do something and too early to go to bed," She chuckled, "Have any suggestions?"
--
Finn just shook his head before flushing the drugs down the toilet, "You're going to rehab," He said before leaving the bathroom to go research facilities.
--
Callie just gave him a look, she couldn't believe that he would ask that, "No, I do not want to see her." She said.

"We could put on a movie?" Rhys suggested.
-
Elle got out of the tub and grabbed her robe before going to find Finn. "How do I know I won't come back to an empty house and divorce papers after going away for weeks?"
-
"I'll meet you at home." Everett said as he got up from his seat.

"Okay, that works for me," Claire smiled as she hopped off the counter.
--
"If I was going to leave you Elle I would've done it already," He told her without looking up from his computer screen.
--
Callie watched him head back down the hallway towards Svetlana's room. She took a deep breath before heading out to her car and going home where she finally let her emotions take over.

"What do you want to watch?" Rhys asked her.
-
"What are you going to do while I'm away?" Elle asked curiously.
-
Everett knocked on the door of Svetlana's room before going back in. "Hi.."

"Something funny," Claire said as she followed him to the living room.
--
"Fix all of this," Finn told her, "I don't know how, but I'm going to."

"Hi." Svetlana said craddling their daughter.

"I'm sure we'll find something." Rhys said as he went to the movie channels.
-
"and you think that's better with me gone?" Elle asked, feeling like he wanted her to go to rehab just so he wouldn't have to be around her.
-
"Callie and I are going to talk things over...I just wanted to see the baby before I go." Everett told her?

"Ok." Svet said offering the baby to him.

Everett took the baby and smiled down at her. He wanted to hold her forever but he knew he wouldn't be able to see her much because of Callie. "Shes really beautiful."

"Well she's our kid of course she's beautiful." Svetlana told him with a smile and then looked down at the blanket and frowned "We have to break up." She told him.

"I know." Everett said as he kept looking at the baby. "we were doomed from the start."

"Yeah I guess we were." Svetlana said "I won't keep her from you." She added.

"I appreciate that." Everett said honestly. "I think Callie wants to keep me from her but that won't happen."

"What are you going to do?" Svetlana asked.

Claire went and grabbed a blanket before sitting on the couch.
--
"You have an alcohol dependency," Finn pointed out to her, "And apparently a cocaine one as well."

Everett sighed and sat in the chair by her bed. "You know I care about you but I need to try to make things right with Callie. I'll always be there for Sage and I'll send you money to help take care of her."

Svetlana nodded "I'm sorry. I had to tell her." She told him "I wish it went differently."

Claire went and grabbed a blanket before sitting on the couch.
--
"You have an alcohol dependency," Finn pointed out to her, "And apparently a cocaine one as well."

"you didn't have to tell her." Everett said in annoyance.
--
"You cold?" Rhys asked, wanting her to be comfortable.
-
"its not as bad as you think." Elle said. She didn't want to leave him to go to rehab.

"A little, but I'm fine," Claire told him as she got comfortable.
--
"Everytime I come home from work you're drinking something," He told her.

"I can shut the windows?" He offered.
-
"So throw out all the alcohol. I don't need to go off to rehab." Elle told him.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 . . . 31 NEXT

Reply to Thread